THE BROWNS BOARD

Gun safety survey

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

:D :D :D Popped up from you rabbit hole spewing again I see...  ROTFLLMAO!!!!   2nd amendment an inalienable right? Been conversing with God on the matter lately doubtless.  :D  :D  :D   Let me clue you in Cal. That supposed "right" is on a sheet of paper that's 200+ years old. That's rights granted to you by the United States Government. Other countries happen to think differently, hate to tell you.  

And FWIW, there's a slight difference between .22 Long Rifle ammo and .223 that's common to the AR-15. That's comparing apples to bananas.  I already said assault weapons are only a small percentage of total homicides, but they're an inordinate percentage in mass killings. Now just go away, and get yourself some meds.   

MSNBC guest says Uvalde response proves need to abolish the police

People focusing on gun laws are not very bright.

I’m not try to insult, but for crying out loud look at the big picture, hell just look at history.

I’ll concede to some common sense restrictions.  Things like limits and calibers are not negotiable though.  Laser guns would be totally cool cause ammo is so damn expensive now…..

whooreta:

just curious, how many times are you going to take your booze and stomp all the way home, vowing to never come back? despite, of course, you keep forgetting what you vowed.

Just a public service announcement:

An NIAAA study found that most cases of memory loss occurred because of binge drinking, or drinking large quantities of alcohol very quickly. This causes their blood alcohol levels to shoot up rapidly. Binge drinking is recognized as the consumption of five or more standard drinks in any two-hour period, says the NIAAA.
Thiamine deficiency can cause dementia, which is progressive and permanent memory loss. Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome (WKS) is a type of dementia linked to heavy alcohol use. This condition creates ...

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Vambo said:

Yes that's pretty obvious that good people with guns can make a difference. Absolutely obvious. One of the reasons I have is Kate everybody who wants to carry again be trained. I'm not sure it's worth calling out Woody in the title because I would guess that there are a few of our guys on the left that would be opposed to having armed teachers or armed guards or armed anybody in a school.

And while this guy makes good points nobody wants to sit through an entire video to hear that one point made. Just saying.

WSS

On 5/28/2022 at 3:24 PM, D Bone said:

I'm going to try a simple question hoping for a simple 1 word answer by@calfoxwc

cal, if Star Trek's hand held phasers actually existed, would you be in favor of a Untied State's citizen having the right to own them?

Yes or No... Not looking for an explanation to your answer. 

I'll answer....  No. 

Have a great Memorial Day everyone, and thank you to all who have given the greatest sacrifice and to their families as well, so that my family and I can have a great day. 

8 minutes ago, D Bone said:

I'll answer....  No. 

Have a great Memorial Day everyone, and thank you to all who have given the greatest sacrifice and to their families as well, so that my family and I can have a great day. 

Well, I had a tough time answering with just one word. Not a fair question.

But, I'll answer: 'NO".

I have evaluated the hypothetical issue, and I have reasons.

A. A phaser could be set to self-destruct like a bomb or something like that.

B. A phaser could cut through any freaking thing,

C. They made a strange scary noise. Something like a tennis shoe skidding on a wet basketball court. Not good.

D. There is no such thing, so it would be useless to defend one's family, friends and home.

Now, if you were to ask about a Star Wars real light saber,

oh, hell yeah. Those should be legal and everyone who passes a background check should be allowed to own one for self-defense.

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Well, I had a tough time answering with just one word. Not a fair question.

But, I'll answer: 'NO".

My question wasn't meant to be an a ha, gotcha moment, but rather just a simple question to help you admit to yourself (and no one else), that even you have a line in the sand on this issue.

We all have lines and limits on every single issue, but it's often hard to admit them to ourselves for fear of sounding like the other side that we think is so very wrong.

If we could all meet somewhere near the middle on these types of issues, then just maybe we could get something done that makes a change that quite frankly no one likes, but might actually make a real difference.  

• Upvote 2

My line in the sand has always been what the second amendment has always stated.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Somehow well regulated Militia has gone by the wayside even though we do have one in all states called the National Guard with armories within which can be found military level weaponry all the way up to self propelled 8" Howitzers.

I've stated before that all military level long guns should be outlawed just as the M-60, BAR, Thompson submachinegun and Uzis are outlawed in civilian hands just to name a few. That will not stop all killing, but it would significantly limit these mass shooters and make it a fairer and quicker response by policing authorities. No sane cop wants to take a 9 mm handgun against a 30 round semi-auto M-16 which is really what an AR-15 is. 

Now would I give up my one in the chamber and 11 in the magazine .22 Browning semi-auto? If it became the law for all, then yes I would. It does not really compare to the high-powered .223 military rounds for the AR-15, but it can be just as deadly if shot well. But you cannot reload is fast by dropping an expended magazine and popping in another like the AR-15. You have to put each round in individually by hand. Same applies for almost all .22 rifles of which I am aware. They are not really a military level rifle or machinegun-like weapon.

Background checks, red flag laws, age limits, proper training & licensing regularly? You betcha. And I thought Texas lost it's mind when they withdrew all licensing requirements and proof of proficiency/training for concealed carry. That was and is totally going the wrong damn direction.

3 hours ago, D Bone said:

My question wasn't meant to be an a ha, gotcha moment, but rather just a simple question to help you admit to yourself (and no one else), that even you have a line in the sand on this issue.

We all have lines and limits on every single issue, but it's often hard to admit them to ourselves for fear of sounding like the other side that we think is so very wrong.

If we could all meet somewhere near the middle on these types of issues, then just maybe we could get something done that makes a change that quite frankly no one likes, but might actually make a real difference.  

That is dumb, really - nearly everybody has a red line they won't cross. That isn't the point - saying "we gotta do SOMETHING" only means an emotional, vague knee jerk response that we get from the left. We NEED a red flag law, but it won't work because the left will make a dishonest political weapon out of it.

The left pretends anything is a red line if it justifies their chance at political power gain.

Like gun registration. Won't solve anything.. So ramos goes unabated mentally ill and dangerous, buys a couple of guns, registers them, and two weeks later does the same murders. Gun registration sounds like a good idea, except the left has already used it as a political weapon.

No, gun registration is the left's weapon, if they could just get it widespread. Like I said - names and addresses of gun registrants were PUBLISHED.  "haha" ? After that fiasco, NY residents refused to register their guns. Registration is confiscation.

"red flag" laws. We need them. However, again, it's the left's weapon against the 2nd Amendment. Look at the current corrupt fed gov. They are looking at parents who simply OBJECT to CRT. Next, the left wants to label military veterans as "dangerous".

the return of military veterans facing significant challenges reintegrating into their communities could lead to the potential emergence of terrorist groups or lone wolf extremists capable of carrying out violent attacks ... Barack Hussein Obama, filling the U.S. with Hamas, the most dangerous of all Islamic terrorist. The last group numbered ..
   It's easy to see that parents would get "red flagged" over nonsense lies. and our military Veterans. Maybe any gun owner. Any member of the NRA etc.

It's odd that with gun registration and red flag laws never have any penality for misuse of the information. LIke leaking that tentative vote out from the Surpreme Court - it is AGAINST THE LAW. But it is sactioned by the left because it fits their agenda.

Like restricting how many shots a rifle can hold. 3? 10? 12? 30? the answer to the left is, OUTLAWING all clips.

OF course, no one, or nearly no one, should be allowed to own a machine gun. THAT is an assault weapon. But the left blurs every meaning of every word to try to control everything. "assault weapon" means whatever the left FEELS like saying what it means. I have no doubt that a bb gun will be labeled an "assault weapon" if the left could just pass an initial law that was vague enough.

If you make a law saying all LEGIT mentally troubled kids need to be evaluated to get them help before a few years go by and they act out in violence  - that is a great idea.
   But, obaMao/biden made it so kids skated out of trouble because too many black kids were getting into trouble - they said it was "racist" - for political organizing. there has been kids who legitmately should have been reported. but no, they just kept getting worse.
ramos was flagrantly threatening etc for two years. just kept being allowed to get worse.

the biden clan is talking about going after AR-15s again. but hinted, natrually, that it won't stop there.

"all semi-automatic guns" is half the camel into the tent of total gun ban.

I posted about kids carrying knives. Murders with stabbings.

I believe there is not one gun owner who doesn't want to fix the problem of these murders in schools and other places.

If "ghost guns" are outlawed, ok. It won't solve anything. ramos bought his guns outright. why the attention on "ghost guns" ?
maybe because they can't be registered and tracked and eventually taken away?

The left wants gun registration so they know where they are and can take them away. Period. Most anyone should admit it. The left couldn't care less that it would solve absolutely nothing.

But again, a red flag program in our schools - leftwing teachers will throw any student who knows there are two genders into it. Or, they will so the same to Christian students. etc etc.

The left never solves problems, sadly. Actions are ego-driven, political maneuvers, not solutions.

and our biggest democrat cities are run completely over by hoodlums committing crimes, and being coddled by the left.

and hundreds of thousands of illegals are being allowed into our country ILLEGALLY, with no vetting.

I think a majority of foiks see America headed towards the worst, most serious trouble.

On 5/26/2022 at 3:53 PM, MLD Woody said:

A "good guy with a gun" / security doesn't prevent shit. In both the buffalo shooting and Texas shooting there were "good guys with a gun" that didn't stop a mass shooting from happening. That's a cop out suggestion from people that don't want to give up their toys.

The "good guy with the gun" was the team who put the shooter down. If you're carrying a handgun and happen to be present when a mass shooting goes down and the perp has a long rifle, you're more likely to be a speed bump than a hero, but you've got a puncher's chance. The retired cop reportedly put a few rounds into the Buffalo shooter's body armor. And again, these mass shooting events are a statistical rarity. If someone is carrying in the hopes of stopping a mass shooting, then they're a delusional retard who can't do math. If you're carrying because you live in a bad neighborhood, that's another story.

Curious what your opinion is on this one - Do you feel the same about Jews and Blacks who arm themselves because of the threat of white supremacists?

You aren't preventing a tyrannical government because you own a few guns. If a modern military wanted you dead you'd get taken out at night by an unmanned drone without a trace. You aren't stopping a modern military. That's fucking laughable

Not sure why you'd think this, given what the might of the US military "accomplished" in Iraq and Afghanistan. Further, the urban fighting in Ukraine is giving the Russians hell. Here is some relevant wisdom from 4chan that can better articulate my point. 
1551065009442.png

17 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

The "good guy with the gun" was the team who put the shooter down. If you're carrying a handgun and happen to be present when a mass shooting goes down and the perp has a long rifle, you're more likely to be a speed bump than a hero, but you've got a puncher's chance. The retired cop reportedly put a few rounds into the Buffalo shooter's body armor. And again, these mass shooting events are a statistical rarity. If someone is carrying in the hopes of stopping a mass shooting, then they're a delusional retard who can't do math. If you're carrying because you live in a bad neighborhood, that's another story.

Curious what your opinion is on this one - Do you feel the same about Jews and Blacks who arm themselves because of the threat of white supremacists?

Not sure why you'd think this, given what the might of the US military "accomplished" in Iraq and Afghanistan. Further, the urban fighting in Ukraine is giving the Russians hell. Here is some relevant wisdom from 4chan that can better articulate my point. 
1551065009442.png

Put the shooter down after how many were killed exactly? Have the goalposts been moved to "the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun after he's already murder 20+ children is a good guy with a gun"

Yeah! That'll show 'em! 

I'm convinced a sizeable portion of gun owners, the irresponsible ones obviously, are just living out some power fantasy while hoping to be a vigilante hero. The ones that want to open carry. 

Oh no, Jews and blacks. You got me. Oh no. Arm themselves where, in their homes? Fine. Just waking around? That's just the fucking problem then man! We shouldn't live in the God damn wild west where the highest DPS gets to live. People are dying left and right. Schools. Inner city. Whatever. And we have people talking about video games causing violence. AS IF NO OTHER FUCKING COUNTRIES HAVE VHDEO GAMES.

We're a fucking joke of a country. A shit hole. It is so frustrating. Lobbyists, money, and a dumbass culture have just taken us to a wild west mentality....

Yes, because the terrain of Afghanistan is definitely comparable to Akron. 

Yes, because the Ukrainian soldiers definitely don't have stingers or anything.

And oh no, that 4chan image / link is broken. What a shame to. Missing out on all of the wisdom that is 4chan. The site that most likely is supporting gun ownership just to piss people off...

As much as I'd love to hear what your surface level Qanon thinking is coming from 4chan. Conspiracy light. Please just keep it light, or none at all...

Joe blow and his guns in America isn't stopping shit. It is a delusional fantasy to think a bunch of "patriots" with guns would be anything more than a speed bump. A minor annoyance

And around and around we go. 

Maybe we just need to thoughts and prayers harder, huh? 

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Put the shooter down after how many were killed exactly? Have the goalposts been moved to "the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun after he's already murder 20+ children is a good guy with a gun"

Yeah! That'll show 'em! 

I'm convinced a sizeable portion of gun owners, the irresponsible ones obviously, are just living out some power fantasy while hoping to be a vigilante hero. The ones that want to open carry. 

Oh no, Jews and blacks. You got me. Oh no. Arm themselves where, in their homes? Fine. Just waking around? That's just the fucking problem then man! We shouldn't live in the God damn wild west where the highest DPS gets to live. People are dying left and right. Schools. Inner city. Whatever. And we have people talking about video games causing violence. AS IF NO OTHER FUCKING COUNTRIES HAVE VHDEO GAMES.

We're a fucking joke of a country. A shit hole. It is so frustrating. Lobbyists, money, and a dumbass culture have just taken us to a wild west mentality....

Yes, because the Ukrainian soldiers definitely don't have stingers or anything.

And oh no, that 4chan image / link is broken. What a shame to. Missing out on all of the wisdom that is 4chan. The site that most likely is supporting gun ownership just to piss people off...

As much as I'd love to hear what your surface level Qanon thinking is coming from 4chan. Conspiracy light. Please just keep it light, or none at all...

Joe blow and his guns in America isn't stopping shit. It is a delusional fantasy to think a bunch of "patriots" with guns would be anything more than a speed bump. A minor annoyance

And around and around we go. 

Maybe we just need to thoughts and prayers harder, huh? 

Found the copypasta.

Listen, you fantastically retarded motherfucker. I'm going to try and explain this so you can understand it.

You cannot control an entire country and its people with tanks, jets, battleships and drones or any of these things that you so stupidly believe trumps citizen ownership of firearms.

A fighter jet, tank, drone, battleship or whatever cannot stand on street corners. And enforce "no assembly" edicts. A fighter jet cannot kick down your door at 3AM and search your house for contraband.

None of these things can maintain the needed police state to completely subjugate and enslave the people of a nation. Those weapons are for decimating, flattening and glassing large areas and many people at once and fighting other state militaries. The government does not want to kill all of its people and blow up its own infrastructure. These are the very things they need to be tyrannical assholes in the first place. If they decided to turn everything outside of Washington D.C. into glowing green glass they would be the absolute rulers of a big, worthless, radioactive pile of shit.

Police are needed to maintain a police state, boots on the ground. And no matter how many police you have on the ground they will always be vastly outnumbered by civilians which is why in a police state it is vital that your police have automatic weapons while the people have nothing but their limp dicks.

BUT when every random pedestrian could have a Glock in their waistband and every random homeowner an AR-15 all of that goes out the fucking window because now the police are out numbered and face the reality of bullets coming back at them.

If you want living examples of this look at every insurgency the the U.S. military has tried to destroy. They're all still kicking with nothing but AK-47s, pick up trucks and improvised explosives because these big scary military monsters you keep alluding to are all but fucking useless for dealing with them.

Dumb. Fuck.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, VaporTrail said:

Found the copypasta.

Listen, you fantastically retarded motherfucker. I'm going to try and explain this so you can understand it.

You cannot control an entire country and its people with tanks, jets, battleships and drones or any of these things that you so stupidly believe trumps citizen ownership of firearms.

A fighter jet, tank, drone, battleship or whatever cannot stand on street corners. And enforce "no assembly" edicts. A fighter jet cannot kick down your door at 3AM and search your house for contraband.

None of these things can maintain the needed police state to completely subjugate and enslave the people of a nation. Those weapons are for decimating, flattening and glassing large areas and many people at once and fighting other state militaries. The government does not want to kill all of its people and blow up its own infrastructure. These are the very things they need to be tyrannical assholes in the first place. If they decided to turn everything outside of Washington D.C. into glowing green glass they would be the absolute rulers of a big, worthless, radioactive pile of shit.

Police are needed to maintain a police state, boots on the ground. And no matter how many police you have on the ground they will always be vastly outnumbered by civilians which is why in a police state it is vital that your police have automatic weapons while the people have nothing but their limp dicks.

BUT when every random pedestrian could have a Glock in their waistband and every random homeowner an AR-15 all of that goes out the fucking window because now the police are out numbered and face the reality of bullets coming back at them.

If you want living examples of this look at every insurgency the the U.S. military has tried to destroy. They're all still kicking with nothing but AK-47s, pick up trucks and improvised explosives because these big scary military monsters you keep alluding to are all but fucking useless for dealing with them.

Dumb. Fuck.

Yes, if only everyone had a Glock in their waistband. This ridiculous, uniquely American fantasy where we all need to be armed all of the time to stop the fantasy tyrannical government. So we can all be our own founding fathers and revolutionary war heros. 

We need to keep living in a country where people are gunned down daily, and children get murdered in schools, because the government might attack us!

Here's my calculus: that future is a fantasy and I'd rather we work on the gun violence in our current reality. 

And, again, if the government wanted you dead, you're dead. I'm sure a tyrannical government that is turning on it's people will have no problem getting it's hands dirty. Blowing up some building. I stand by what I said. You're a speed bump. Plus, if the government is the one attacking, I'm sure they could control ammunition etc pretty quickly. 

But again.... In response to a god damn school shooting....  We're heading about how we still need a right to these guns because a hypothetical tyrannical government might attack one day AND Joe blow redneck could actually make a difference

No. No man. Just no 

Just do something. Anything. To fix the fucking issue. Shit is so exhausting 

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes, if only everyone had a Glock in their waistband. This ridiculous, uniquely American fantasy where we all need to be armed all of the time to stop the fantasy tyrannical government. So we can all be our own founding fathers and revolutionary war heros. 

We need to keep living in a country where people are gunned down daily, and children get murdered in schools, because the government might attack us!

Here's my calculus: that future is a fantasy and I'd rather we work on the gun violence in our current reality. 

And, again, if the government wanted you dead, you're dead. I'm sure a tyrannical government that is turning on it's people will have no problem getting it's hands dirty. Blowing up some building. I stand by what I said. You're a speed bump. Plus, if the government is the one attacking, I'm sure they could control ammunition etc pretty quickly. 

But again.... In response to a god damn school shooting....  We're heading about how we still need a right to these guns because a hypothetical tyrannical government might attack one day AND Joe blow redneck could actually make a difference

No. No man. Just no 

triggered-angry.gif.88826a1b6aa2dada30747d783989c9cb.gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeah! That'll show 'em! 

Calm down. There are instances where these things get stopped early on and they don't make the news. As I said, it's rare, but you have a puncher's chance. 

Are you equating irresponsible gun ownership with open carry? I'd love to hear your reasoning. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

So can you clarify which of the above you'd consider responsible gun ownership, if any?

I think the bigger joke is people using a statistical rarity to take away constitutional rights from law abiding citizens. 

Yes, because the Ukrainian soldiers definitely don't have stingers or anything.

Do you really think we lost control of Afghanistan because of the terrain? The missiles, artillery, and drones that we're supplying them with are making headlines, but make no mistake, the majority of Russians being killed are being killed from small arms fire. 

Yes, let the hate flow through you.

13 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

Calm down. There are instances where these things get stopped early on and they don't make the news. As I said, it's rare, but you have a puncher's chance. 

Are you equating irresponsible gun ownership with open carry? I'd love to hear your reasoning. 

So can you clarify which of the above you'd consider responsible gun ownership, if any?

I think the bigger joke is people using a statistical rarity to take away constitutional rights from law abiding citizens. 

Do you really think we lost control of Afghanistan because of the terrain? The missiles, artillery, and drones that we're supplying them with are making headlines, but make no mistake, the majority of Russians being killed are being killed from small arms fire. 

You will NEVER win another war  unless you kill EVERYBODY 

Without cameras, of course

Or unless they kill everyone and just don’t care what the media reports 

THE USA WON EVERY WAR, up until we started filming them, and showing real time. The results have been mixed since then 

7 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

The overthrowing a tyrannical government argument isn't something I'm personally on board with. I'm just demonstrating why your dismissal of it is wrong. 

Yeah, I agree with everything here except the last sentence - if there are 4 guns per person, how much ammo do you think is out there? Anyway, anyone clamoring to overthrow the government with their guns is deluded. The point the guy made about the limits of the military on subjugating an entire nation is the main point I'm trying to get across. 

No. No man. Just no 

My issue on this topic is that people think that personal defense should be left to the government. The cops' response time to the Texas shooting is reason enough to not go that direction. Did you know that Black women are the fastest growing group of gun owners in the last 3 years? Sorry man, the reality is that many people live in shitty, unsafe neighborhoods, and a lot of them also have systemic distrust of the authorities. I started carrying because some piece of shit held up a dad who was walking with his 4 year old kid 3 houses down from mine.

I actually have a thought based on these last two shooters. It's some slippery slope shit, and I don't feel good about even suggesting it, but it would have possibly prevented these particular shootings. Felons can't own guns. Both of these shooters turned 18 and didn't have a felony history to prevent them from legally obtaining them. However, both of them did have a history of torturing/dismembering animals. There is a big correlation between conduct disorder, torturing animals and it proceeding to antisocial personality disorder. These people are psychopaths, and there is no drug or mental health counseling that exists to cure it. You could potentially use this as a red flag criteria. 

Here is the DSM 5 for conduct disorder

https://www.theravive.com/therapedia/conduct-disorder-dsm--5-312.81-(f91.1)%2c-312.82-(f91.2)%2c-and-312.89-(f91.9)

I think the criteria I'd consider would be use of a weapon to harm others, physical cruelty to animals, arson, sexual assault, but it feels fucked up to deprive someone of their constitutional rights because of something they did as a child. 

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

My line in the sand has always been what the second amendment has always stated.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Somehow well regulated Militia has gone by the wayside even though we do have one in all states called the National Guard with armories within which can be found military level weaponry all the way up to self propelled 8" Howitzers.

I've stated before that all military level long guns should be outlawed just as the M-60, BAR, Thompson submachinegun and Uzis are outlawed in civilian hands just to name a few. That will not stop all killing, but it would significantly limit these mass shooters and make it a fairer and quicker response by policing authorities. No sane cop wants to take a 9 mm handgun against a 30 round semi-auto M-16 which is really what an AR-15 is. 

Now would I give up my one in the chamber and 11 in the magazine .22 Browning semi-auto? If it became the law for all, then yes I would. It does not really compare to the high-powered .223 military rounds for the AR-15, but it can be just as deadly if shot well. But you cannot reload is fast by dropping an expended magazine and popping in another like the AR-15. You have to put each round in individually by hand. Same applies for almost all .22 rifles of which I am aware. They are not really a military level rifle or machinegun-like weapon.

Background checks, red flag laws, age limits, proper training & licensing regularly? You betcha. And I thought Texas lost it's mind when they withdrew all licensing requirements and proof of proficiency/training for concealed carry. That was and is totally going the wrong damn direction.

Why weren't there any mass killings with fully automatic weapons when they were legal to buy before 1986?

• Thanks 1

President Biden on Monday took aim at 9mm handguns, appearing to suggest that the "high-caliber weapons" ought to be banned.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-9mm-guns-texas-uvalde-mass-shooting

"They said a .22-caliber bullet will lodge in the lung, and we can probably get it out — may be able to get it and save the life. A 9mm bullet blows the lung out of the body," Biden said.

"So, the idea of these high-caliber weapons is, uh, there’s simply no rational basis for it in terms of self-protection, hunting," Biden added. "Remember, the constitution was never absolute." 

"You couldn’t buy a cannon when the Second Amendment was passed," Biden said. "You couldn’t go out and purchase a lot of weaponry."

image.jpeg.ad76706b731eacd275018207eced9653.jpeg

The president, however, ruled out the possibility of issuing an executive order on guns, saying: "I can’t dictate this stuff." 

2 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Exactly.

and 9mm being the most popular caiber for home and personal defense, isn't a coincidence.

It's all on the way to total confiscation. Outlaw 9mm, then it's .22 and everything else even bigger.

Once again, woodpecker squawks about successfully defended one's self, family and home with a gun........ he says it's bs.

So, once again, I will post only a few stories and links

Collection of armed citizens exercising their right to self-defense. ... NRA Armed Citizen® stories highlight accounts of law-abiding gun owners in America using their Second Amendment rights to ...
A party at a Bellevue apartment turned deadly when a domestic dispute broke out between a man and a woman attending the function. A 41-year-old man stabbed a 21-year-old woman and a 24-year-old male guest. Despite several knife wounds to the neck, the 24-year-old man drew a pistol and shot the attacker, killing him.
A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it.". These ten AR-15 self defense stories are prime examples of times when the notorious black rifle was used by lawful gun owners to save innocent American lives. 1. A deputy with an AR-15 saved a teenage girl from an alligator (2018) courtesy victoriaadvocate.com.

if the woodpecker really cared about the kids being murdered, he will read them, apologize, and actually talk real solutions, which we do need.

Kids are being murdered because the left wants to use it for political gain - a fight against Constitutional permanent guarantee of the right to own guns for defense.

Think of this:

https://www.simplyinsurance.com/home-invasion-statistics/

"While home invasions and home burglaries are showing a decrease, some 2.5 million burglaries still happen every year in America. Of those, 1.65 million are considered home invasions. Many of these burglaries occur during the day at a rate of every 30 seconds. And while it's incredible that 72% of these home robberies happened when no one was home, it's essential to know what's causing this and how you are protected."

Now, imagine if a gov banned guns. Home invasions would start dramatically happening when people WERE home.

There would be no defense for families.