THE BROWNS BOARD

WR

Orion

4 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I can say this from my personal experience regarding motorcycle wrecks seeing what was left of guys after they were hauled into ER.. Assuming they lived through the crash. :(  

My favorite doctor called them murdercycles. As well as I knew how to ride them, I knew that with all these old Sun City drivers who should not be behind the wheel, sooner of later one was gonna run a light or a stop sign and wipe me out regardless of my abilities. This is not a good place to ride one unless you go straight west to the Hill Country.

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

My favorite doctor called them murdercycles. As well as I knew how to ride them, I knew that with all these old Sun City drivers who should not be behind the wheel, sooner of later one was gonna run a light or a stop sign and wipe me out regardless of my abilities. This is not a good place to ride one unless you go straight west to the Hill Country.

Another buddy of mine after our first year at YSU was riding up Robbins Avenue in Niles, a 15 year old girl had daddy's Caddy was coming up on a street she wanted to turn in and hit him head on.  100% her fault.

He got fractures and dislocations of his hip, leg, knee, ankle and a fractured skull.  He flew over the Caddy and landed on his face, split his helmet.  A mess.

Oh 1969 the first year for the Vietnam draft for 19 year olds. No matter what he was 4F, well he drew 366 they drafted up to 202 that year.  Lucky him.  

Oh her parents were coming home from Italy that day and she was in a hurry to get home.   Car hits mc rider mc rider loses every time.

Many more stories like that. 

• Sad 1