THE BROWNS BOARD

Notre Dame on the board

Legacy Fan

Alright, Leg, I'm back and ready to go. As a resident Domer, I guess it's my duty to share what I'm thinking since I'm watching anyway...

Yeah, Floyd is looking sick. Don't think we'll see him after this year if he keeps this up.

What impressed me most was the combo of skills, both the TD on the quick out that he runs away from everyone (GREAT block/getting in the way by Golden Tate) and the jump ball, body control TD.

Dude looked ridiculous. Hard to say much else about the O since Floyd dominated so thoroughly.

The D looked pretty good though. I liked the blitz looks and the freshman LB looked legit.

It was nice to see us looking like a real college team again. A thorough domination like we had only received recently and not given so that was nice to see.

Gives me hope for some more entertaining Saturdays this year.

Alright, Leg, I'm back and ready to go. As a resident Domer, I guess it's my duty to share what I'm thinking since I'm watching anyway...

Yeah, Floyd is looking sick. Don't think we'll see him after this year if he keeps this up.

What impressed me most was the combo of skills, both the TD on the quick out that he runs away from everyone (GREAT block/getting in the way by Golden Tate) and the jump ball, body control TD.

Dude looked ridiculous. Hard to say much else about the O since Floyd dominated so thoroughly.

The D looked pretty good though. I liked the blitz looks and the freshman LB looked legit.

It was nice to see us looking like a real college team again. A thorough domination like we had only received recently and not given so that was nice to see.

Gives me hope for some more entertaining Saturdays this year.

Te'o I think is the freshman LB. He's definitely a thumper (6'2, 244) & a crowd favorite. Every hit he had it was like Rudy was on the field. On his recruiting visit last year, the student section wore Lei's to get him to come. That said, it actually looks like that he can play a little bit too.

Tate is a complete receiver. Definitely a roster spot for him in the NFL. And Floyd is well, Floyd. 6'3, 215 fast & strong. Great target for Claussen.

Our run D was a little suspect, and I'm not sure why Nevada didn't run the ball every play. That kid was averaging 7 yards a carry. But yeah, the blitz happy Irish was definitely exciting to watch.

Archived