THE BROWNS BOARD

Promising White student murdered over water gun fight

16 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

The suspects are African American, and the victim was Caucasian.

Should it be considered a Hate Crime?

of course, unless you talk to anyone from the blm or the current corrupt gov.

On 6/12/2022 at 1:17 PM, Canton Dawg said:

The suspects are African American, and the victim was Caucasian.

Should it be considered a Hate Crime?

Only if the kid was a tranny or gender fluid

Not to step off the reservation but as much as I would like to think that it's black thugs attacking a middle-class white kid the white kids started it. With that stupid paintball or whatever gun acting out a Tik Tok challenge. How stupid do you have to be to go into the ghetto and start attacking hood rats? (Guess what the defense is going to be?)Then again the Hoodrats ran but then came back to Ambush the white kids and beat the hell out of them.

WSS

22 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Not to step off the reservation but as much as I would like to think that it's black thugs attacking a middle-class white kid the white kids started it. With that stupid paintball or whatever gun acting out a Tik Tok challenge. How stupid do you have to be to go into the ghetto and start attacking hood rats? (Guess what the defense is going to be?)Then again the Hoodrats ran but then came back to Ambush the white kids and beat the hell out of them.

WSS

Not that it really matters, but from what I read his friends with the water guns were black.

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Of course when they saw the brothers (all non grads several years older) beating the hell out of the white kid, they did nothing.

Well for me, I'm kinda shocked with Lebron's reaction considering it's happened at his school.  He lost his shit, when a crackhead had a cop's knee on his head and died.  Yet, a kid gets his head smashed at HIS school and his response is kinda "yeah, that sucks".  Where is all the outrage he expected (and mostly got) from everyone else?  This is exactly why he should just shut up and dribble.

• Upvote 1