THE BROWNS BOARD

dr farcical fauci is a dishonest turd.

calfoxwc

So sick of his act. Contradicts himself again and again. his arrogance is so vicious that he can't control himself.

https://redstate.com/streiff/2022/06/16/rand-paul-grills-anthony-fauci-on-vaccine-safety-and-secret-royalty-payments-to-nih-scientists-n579697

Rand Paul Grills Anthony Fauci on Vaccine Safety and Secret Royalty Payments to NIH Scientists

"PAUL: Another question for you. The NIH continues to refuse to voluntarily divulge the names of scientists who receive royalties and from which companies. Over the period of time from 2010 to 2016, 27,000 royalty payments were paid to 1800 NIH employees. We know that. Not because you told us, but because we forced you to tell us through the Freedom of Information Act. Over 193 million dollars was given to these… 1800 employees. Can you tell me that you have not received a royalty from any entity that you ever oversaw the distribution of money in research grants?

This is what NIH calls a response to a request for information. pic.twitter.com/5ADzSjaKrm

— streiff (@streiffredstate) June 17, 2022

FAUCI: Well, first of all, let’s talk about royalties…

PAUL: No, that’s the question. Have you ever overseen, have you ever received a royalty payment from a company that you later oversaw money going to that company?

FAUCI: You know, I don’t know as a fact, but I doubt it. I would be happy…

PAUL: Well, here’s the thing is why don’t you let us know? Why don’t you reveal… how much you’ve gotten and from what entities? The NIH refuses. Look we asked them. The NIH…we asked them the NIH. We asked them whether or not…who got it and how much. They refuse to tell us they sent it redacted. Here’s what I want to know. It’s not just about you, everybody on the vaccine committee, have any of them ever received money from the people who make vaccines? Can you tell me that? Can you tell me if anybody on the vaccine approval committees ever receive any money from people?"