THE BROWNS BOARD

Sleepy Joe falls off bike in DE

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I actually felt kind of sorry for the poor old f*****, I don't like to see anybody get hurt.

On the other hand when it was Gerald Ford... The comedy shows were Ablaze.

WSS 

True. Don't need to see Trump, Biden, etc... any of these old fucks get hurt. Would like them to get out of the way. But they don't need to get hurt.

(well, it won't matter with Trump, I'm pretty sure he couldn't even get on to a bike at this point_

when i ride a bike - i literally get numb nuts...

of course the right seat helps mitigate that, but maybe the old guy joe mustve lost all feeling in the groin like he does in his head - as it were

and as a result couldnt negotiate his dismount? 

but by all means lets laugh at Trump slipping down a slick rampway in Philly stadium?

well, our relations with our European allies have fallen off in the worst way.....

so falling is what biden does. what a disgrace, so destructive to world peace, and

America.

Aug 20, 2021Well, flashforward to August and it's the wasteland from Mad Max. Huge story… leaked memo shows Biden promised Boris Johnson and G7 leaders in June that the US would maintain enough of a ...
Aug 20, 2021Beyond the EU, the crisis has exposed just how much Europeans relied on the might of American security through NATO. In this photo released by the White House, US President Joe Biden and Vice
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

when i ride a bike - i literally get numb nuts...

of course the right seat helps mitigate that, but maybe the old guy joe mustve lost all feeling in the groin like he does in his head - as it were

and as a result couldnt negotiate his dismount? 

but by all means lets laugh at Trump slipping down a slick rampway in Philly stadium?

This is a great seat combined with padded bike shorts.

https://www.amazon.com/Serfas-Mens-Road-Comfort-Saddle/dp/B001T4Z876/ref=asc_df_B001T4Z876/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=198084925599&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=16089436897083116391&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9015344&hvtargid=pla-381360330185&psc=1

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FairHooker11 said:

They're both old as fuck. 

You just have to decide whether falling on a bike or struggling down as light incline is worse.

I imagine that answer falls along party lines.

On 6/19/2022 at 7:34 PM, MLD Woody said:

They're both old as fuck. You just have to decide whether falling on a bike or struggling down as light incline is worse.I imagine that answer falls along party lines.

well, woodpecker (again), big difference between dress shoes on a wet incline,

and your dirtbag most unpopular, most destructive president in history falling down badly in nice weather.

after actually stopping.

You never? seen to understand differences in anything.

seriously - biden is a moron, like you. Did you ever fall off your bicycle, or did you ever learn to ride one ?

Biden would fall with three wheels....

Laugh-In Tricycle on Make a GIF

On 6/19/2022 at 7:34 PM, MLD Woody said:

They're both old as fuck. 

You just have to decide whether falling on a bike or struggling down as light incline is worse.

I imagine that answer falls along party lines.

Yes they are but World experience is helpful probably in both cases. And I can't stand Biden but... I don't know if you watch the Bill Maher bit or not but yes there's a reason boomers are in charge of things and that's because other Generations seem to focus on nonsense like where homosexuals go to the bathroom and removing ethnic groups from team names and products. Bad enough Joe Biden is sucking up to those cretins but that's the deal.

WSS