THE BROWNS BOARD

Shaun Smith Cut

NebBrownsFan

I actually liked the moron his first year here, he did a pretty good job.

But honestly you guys, his being on the local STO show here was brutal hell. He thought he was the voice of the team and the fans. Guy is a complete moron loudmouth who isn't much of a player.

Embarassing part is that it took us so bloody long to come to the decision that a team like Detroit was able to make so quickly.

That's RAC for ya. And I have to hand it to Mangini to give the guy enough rope to hang himself. Didn't really hurt us to have him on the 85 roster.

I actually liked the moron his first year here, he did a pretty good job.

But honestly you guys, his being on the local STO show here was brutal hell. He thought he was the voice of the team and the fans. Guy is a complete moron loudmouth who isn't much of a player.

haha.....I sent Bruce Drennen an e-mail right after the Shaun v. Brady weightroom debacle and basically said the same thing. I think my words were along the lines of "I"m proud of Brady for sticking up for himself.....Shaun is nothing but a third rate defensive lineman with a big mouth and a forum to spew his hate." Bruce looked sternly into the camera and gave me a lecturing look....."Now, that's a little strong.....but it does represent a feeling of the fans...." Wonder what Brucy thinks now???? LMAO

Yeah Totally :) I dont know what was worse, what gave me more douche chills...

When Shaun Smith was affraid to talk on the STO Browns Show

OR

When he got comfortable and thought he was interesting & smart.

:blink:

LMAO!!! That was scary indeed. He pretty much took over the show and it turned into Romper Room for big, fat black defensive lineman. I just loved when his doofus friends would call in.

Guest Aloysius
The NFL has suspended free agent DT Shaun Smith four games for violating the league's anabolic steroids policy.

Smith was surprisingly released by the Lions on cut day, and now we know why. He's never been known as a guy with the best attitude. Maybe it was roid-rage. At age 28, Smith will still get another chance before his career is over.

via here.

I think mangini has done a great job when it comes to drafting and weeding out the slackers/troublemakers the only troubling decision ive seen so far is ratty over bartel and i think thats just a business or charity decision more than a talent choice....;)

I think he got cut because he isn't any good and is a pain in ass. I bet the Lions didn't even know about his positive test yet, and if they did they still could have certainly kept him.

Sorry, I'm not buying into all this BS. Shaun Smith is simply not a very good football player, plain and simple. He may be decent enough to be a backup for some teams, but with all his luggage he's certainly not worth it.

Archived