THE BROWNS BOARD

Terelle Pryor... are you for real? Seriously???

BigBrownsFan

Yeah, yeah..., I know I have not much time for his mouth, but check this beauty out. He wore eye black with MIKE VICK on it... get real. But the icing on the cake is him comment about it, and I quote: (check out the bold and red part)

"Ohio State QB Terrelle Pryor had Michael Vick’s last name written in his eye black sticker under one eye, and his sister’s name written under the other. What grabbed more attention was Pryor’s words on Vick after the game. It left some reporters scratching their heads.

“I just feel that he made his mistake, and I think he needs more support,” Pryor said. “Not everybody is a perfect person in the world. Everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever. I just feel that people need to give him a chance. I always looked up to Mike Vick, and I always will. I still think he’s one of the best quarterbacks. I love Mike Vick. I look up to him".

Are you serious?? Everyone kills?? Everyone murders??? LMAO... tool time.

Here is the link: http://www.cantonrep.com/osu/x1595421966/O...QB-Michael-Vick

Wow... lol

ummmmm........ yeah.....

I'm trying to make sense of it and I'm coming up blank. And I think I would make a good defense attorney so usually I can find a way to spin something!

If he hadn't used the word "people" it would be a lot easier. Every meat eater is responsible for the death of an animal, but people...... :blink:

That may explain why tressel got bauserman a little playing time! He knows TP may be capable of pulling a Ricky Williams any moment!!! :lol:

Archived