THE BROWNS BOARD

How American

MLD Woody

Fuck whatever he believed

Maybe we just actually try to do literally anything to not be the only country with this problem. (No, Denmark having their first shooting in 7 years isn't remotely comparable...)

Half of this country doesn't see the need for any change unless they're personally impacted by a shooting. Which is a damn shame. 

But freedoms, guys!

26 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Fuck whatever he believed

Maybe we just actually try to do literally anything to not be the only country with this problem. (No, Denmark having their first shooting in 7 years isn't remotely comparable...)

Half of this country doesn't see the need for any change unless they're personally impacted by a shooting. Which is a damn shame. 

But freedoms, guys!

You are a moron.

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Axe said:

And fuck whatever you believe woodsucker..

He's one of yours.

Oh lord here we go. As if what he believed now exonerates the conservative side to do literally anything to help reduce gun violence in this country. As if there have been no right wing shooters. 

For fucks sake we're never going to get any better...

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh lord here we go. As if what he believed now exonerates the conservative side to do literally anything to help reduce gun violence in this country. As if there have been no right wing shooters. 

Illinois has some of the strongest gun laws in the nation. It ranks sixth in terms of gun safety laws, and ninth-lowest in terms of gun ownership. 

Also Read | Was the Highland Park shooter at July 4 parade a sniper

The state has laws requiring background checks for all gun sales and an Extreme Risk law or "Red Flag" law in place. There are also laws to keep guns away from domestic abusers. The Firearm Owners Identification Card issued by the Illinois police ideally has to be renewed every 10 years, but it is often not followed through.

The FOID permit is needed to own a firearm, and to purchase guns and ammunition. This law, however, does not require prior training before purchasing a gun. Illinois residents who want a concealed weapon carry permit must meet the FOID requirements and complete 16 hours of training successfully, including classroom and range instruction. 

Illinois also became the first midwestern state to ban ghost guns or untraceable weapons. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Extreme Risk law or "Red Flag" law in place. 

The rapper released a cryptic track called "Are You Awake" on Oct. 15, 2021. The track appears to suggest that Crimo was planning a life-defining act beyond his ability to stop. The video includes drawings of a man aiming a rifle at another person.

The video also includes an image of a newspaper clipping about Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated President John F. Kennedy, and another image of a victim shot with blood spraying from the body.

Man aiming rifle at another person in music video

Screenshot from Awake the Rapper's video "are you awake?" (Awake the Rapper/Vimeo)

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

First of all, you don't believe in the lord.

Second, you are a very sad excuse for an American male. You are, a punk ass bitch. A pathetic bitch...

"For fucks sake we're never going to get any better..."

Not if we don't address the cray crays

• Upvote 2

Yes, woodpecker - some of the strongest anti-2nd Amendment gun control in the country - in Illinois.

If I travel across Illinois, I have to have my gun unloaded, in a locked container, with the clip elsewhere in the car unavailable, and only can stop for bathroom and gas, a drive through, until I get across the Illinois state line.

your asinine gun control has nothing to do with stopping mental cases from acting out in violence.

N. suburb of CHICAGO.

Looks like a greatest hits of ignorant takes.

Illinois doesn't exist in its own country isolated with its own gun laws....

All of you wailing on about this being a "typical leftists", "Antifa" etc... Might want to cool your jets. Again, it doesn't fucking matter what the shooter believed... but y'all may have walked right into this. Of course I'm sure we'll be hearing about a false flag soon. Whi knows 

Again though, that doesn't matter. Of course we won't actually do anything as a country to try and improve any of this shit. Not until literally everyone has been personally impacted by a shooting. 

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Looks like a greatest hits of ignorant takes.

Illinois doesn't exist in its own country isolated with its own gun laws....

All of you wailing on about this being a "typical leftists", "Antifa" etc... Might want to cool your jets. Again, it doesn't fucking matter what the shooter believed... but y'all may have walked right into this. Of course I'm sure we'll be hearing about a false flag soon. Whi knows 

Again though, that doesn't matter. Of course we won't actually do anything as a country to try and improve any of this shit. Not until literally everyone has been personally impacted by a shooting. 

Now you're catching on you can make hundreds of laws and people who want to kill will find a way!

Crimo rapped in the song

"I need to leave now, I need to just do it. It is my destiny, everything has led up to this," Crimo said. "Nothing can stop me, not even myself. Is there such thing as free will, or has this been planned out, like a cosmic recipe?"

"It is what I've been waiting for in the back of my head, ready to be awakened, It is what I've been sent here to do, like a sleepwalker," he added in the track.

Now here's where you get a bunch of stupid...he planned this out it matters what he believes, he was twisted but that's normal to Democrats. You know men can be women and women can be men, why do you think these shootings mainly happen in Democrat run places where the citizens can't legally defend themselves?

Former FBI investigator says circumstances suggest there was pre-planning involved

17 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Nope. Not as long as you guys promote psychotics and make excuses for antisocial behavior for votes and blame the ills of the nation on pieces of Steel.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Nope. Not as long as you guys promote psychotics and make excuses for antisocial behavior for votes and blame the ills of the nation on pieces of Steel.

WSS

"Pieces of steel".... Oh fuck off Steve. 

Really fuck off for the whole thing. As if LGBTQ rights is to blame for a white kid writing a racist manifesto to shoot up a black store in Buffalo, for example. 

Again, it matters more that these shootings, and gun violence in general, continue to happen. But your comments clearly show a lack of understanding, or willful ignorance, of who is performing most of these shootings. 

Yes there are weirdo SJW Tumblr something gendered whatever's online. 

There are also plenty of young white racist incel males living on 4chan, 8kun, whatever (and blow it out your ass if you want to comment on me mentioning 4chan) that run around yelling about trump

It's just one of those groups that posts memes and comments you find yourself agreeing with more. 

Don't look now, but the shooter has video and pics of him at a trump rally, and another pic of him wrapped in a trump flag

Again, it doesn't matter. What matters is the result and the shooting. An issue that only one developed country frequently deals with...

But just keep huffing that American exceptionalism I guess.

You know what they say. Loving your country means never acknowledging any faults within it or ever trying to improve it. 

Hey now, it's not YOUR kids/grandkids/relatives getting murdered. So did it really even happen?

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Don't look now, but the shooter has video and pics of him at a trump rally, and another pic of him wrapped in a trump flag

Again, it doesn't matter. What matters is the result and the shooting. An issue that only one developed country frequently deals with...

You know what they say. Loving your country means never acknowledging any faults within it or ever trying to improve it. 

Hey now, it's not YOUR kids/grandkids/relatives getting murdered. So did it really even happen?

Meaning that if it was my kids grandkids or relatives getting murdered I would support some completely ineffectual grandstanding gun laws to make Joe Biden look like a hero? And then scratch my head when they don't work? Anyway multicolored hair facial tattoos completely f****** rap artist insane sounds like your generation. Or your kids. By the way how many people were gunned down in the inner city over that weekend?

WSS 

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Meaning that if it was my kids grandkids or relatives getting murdered I would support some completely ineffectual grandstanding gun laws to make Joe Biden look like a hero? And then scratch my head when they don't work? Anyway multicolored hair facial tattoos completely f****** insane sounds like your generation. Or your kids. By the way how many people were gunned down in the inner city over that weekend?

WSS 

Oh Jesus and here we go with the "well what about the inner city". Sure man, let's try to fix that too! (Though you and people like you would never even budge on admitting the additional underlying issues). But if we can make it harder to get guns,black or white, whatever, then great!

And obviously I don't want anything that's ineffective. But the pro gun group would love that. Approve a few half ass measures, they obviously fail, and then that group can flail about how the only solution is more guns. As asinine as that is. 

"My generation". Ok... Then my solution to it, one most of my generation, and most of the country in general, agrees with us actually doing fucking anything to address gun violence. How many fucking times do we have to go through this? 

And say that as much as you want the kid has more than one photo floating around of him liking Trump stuff. Which, again, really doesn't matter, but when half of this board wants to rush in here and jerk each other off cuz he looks weird and must be a liberal... well they've clearly ignored a good number of mass shootings.... But duh, of course they have. 

But yes, conservatives don't give two shits about anything that doesn't affect then directly. The only way they'll support gun reform is if they or a loved one become a victim of gun violence. How fucking tragic. 

57 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

291512881_971391956874319_8812550634587207822_n.jpg

That literally says "posted 4 minutes ago"

That would have been posted after the shooting and arrest....

There are tons of fake social media accounts springing up to push false narratives. And it sure seems a certain segment of the population can't get enough.... 

"Pieces of steel".... Oh fuck off Steve. 

Really fuck off for the whole thing. As if LGBTQ rights is to blame for a white kid writing a racist manifesto to shoot up a black store in Buffalo, for example. 

Again, it matters more that these shootings, and gun violence in general, continue to happen. But your comments clearly show a lack of understanding, or willful ignorance, of who is performing most of these shootings. 

Yes there are weirdo SJW Tumblr something gendered whatever's online. 

There are also plenty of young white racist incel males living on 4chan, 8kun, whatever (and blow it out your ass if you want to comment on me mentioning 4chan) that run around yelling about trump

It's just one of those groups that posts memes and comments you find yourself agreeing with more. 

image.thumb.png.215b591c3a9cd7e2c82136577cf9d54a.png

18 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

That literally says "posted 4 minutes ago"...

That would have been posted after the shooting and arrest....

There are tons of fake social media accounts springing up to push false narratives. And it sure seems a certain segment of the population can't get enough....