THE BROWNS BOARD

Headed in a bad direction: Omicron variant may bring second largest US Covid wave

On 7/8/2022 at 11:02 PM, Westside Steve said:

How do you feel? I know a few people who tested positive. 

WSS

I'm all good. It hit me after I already traveled for work so I had to isolate in a hotel room. Chills and flu symptoms for a few days, testing negative about a week later, and just a lingering cough now. Happy I was all vaxxed up 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm all good. It hit me after I already traveled for work so I had to isolate in a hotel room. Chills and flu symptoms for a few days, testing negative about a week later, and just a lingering cough now. Happy I was all vaxxed up 

Yep most guys I know that got it and didn't feel terrible had been vaccinated. I know that doesn't exactly prove anything but I figure it's a good idea glad you're okay.

WSS 

14 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

LIke I've mentioned before - a very close friend's husband died of covid a year and a half ago - was not vaxxed - refused to go to the hospital when the symptoms got a lot worse.

Time has given medical folks legit treatments for covid - but I hope none of us gets it so bad we end up in the hospital.

We've never gotten it - but we are retired. going to work around a lot of people...seems like covid just waiting to happen.

A lot of folks had a sense of taste lost, temporarily. Very strange - but I think that hasn't been common more recently.