THE BROWNS BOARD

His finger is on the nuclear button!

Vambo

7 minutes ago, Neo said:

What does that have to do with the current situation? TDS?

Deflection I guess. If you're Administration is really looking bad keep attacking the previous administration. My Hope Is that the midterms and the 24 elections will be how well Joe Biden has done versus how well people think his opponent will do. Rather than Trump trump Trump.

WSS

4 hours ago, Neo said:

What does that have to do with the current situation? TDS?

Kind of makes you wonder why the Dems are still blaming a guy that’s been out of office for a year and a half?

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Deflection I guess. If you're Administration is really looking bad keep attacking the previous administration. My Hope Is that the midterms and the 24 elections will be how well Joe Biden has done versus how well people think his opponent will do. Rather than Trump trump Trump.

WSS

LOL Steve... Trump is done.. done.. done... His sycophant rats are jumping ship before the SS Trump Titanic goes down, and takes the rest of them along with them... :D According to his posts on the Liar's Ledger "My call to Brad was perfect. I didn't do anything wrong." Biden has the nuke codes? You want a guy who doesn't even know the difference between right and wrong back in the White House? With the nuke codes?  

4 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Kind of makes you wonder why the Dems are still blaming a guy that’s been out of office for a year and a half?

Kind of makes me wonder why you guys still keep bringing up Hillary and Hunter's laptop.  :D  :D :D 

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

LOL Steve... Trump is done.. done.. done... His sycophant rats are jumping ship before the SS Trump Titanic goes down, and takes the rest of them along with them... :D According to his posts on the Liar's Ledger "My call to Brad was perfect. I didn't do anything wrong." Biden has the nuke codes? You want a guy who doesn't even know the difference between right and wrong back in the White House? With the nuke codes?  

Kind of makes me wonder why you guys still keep bringing up Hillary and Hunter's laptop.  :D  :D :D 

5d838x.jpg.8f8e1fdbee1a206d9dbadab1a708c51f.jpg

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

image.thumb.png.62a251c7d477d1da91475ed69258cdd3.png

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

I’ll let you do the legwork to find out how many times I’ve posted about the Hildebeast or Hunter’s laptop.

However, I do find it interesting that during Biden’s stop in Cleveland this past week it was noticed that Tim Ryan (running for Senate) and Nan Whaley (running for governor) were noticeably nowhere to be found.

I guess they’re too smart to hitch their wagon to the Biden traveling clown show 🤡

6 hours ago, Vambo said:

5d838x.jpg.8f8e1fdbee1a206d9dbadab1a708c51f.jpg

Ya know MAGAt... Of course- you're totally clueless as to why....  I'll stop ragging on your delusional Mango Mussolini when he stops posting bullshit that he's going to run for President in 2024...  That is- if he's not under criminal indictment before then... You had damn well better get your DeSantis 2024 gear up and running.  BTW, I find it hysterically funny that Cult 45 is so deluded that they're STILL dumb enough to keep sending this con man $250 million (and counting) to a supposed billionaire to pay for his nonexistent "Election Defense Fund".   :D :D :D  ROTFLMAO.... If I'm a drunk..... That Trump Kool-Aid you folks are still drinking has 10 times the reality altering properties of the best Orange Sunshine LSD.   

Yeah loser... I'm pretty certain Orangie will get off the hook, because I doubt that the DOJ could seat a jury that would so much as convict him of jaywalking, much less sedition against the US Government. 

LOL... Chip a Baloney?  I hardly know him.. Heard he might be Italian, and a lawyer....   

FWIW Vambo being serious for a second...  If Bannon rats out his former boss... To avoid significant prison time for that contempt of Congress indictment he's under...  You read the tea leaves... And please get your head out of this delusional losers ass for a minute... The smell of reality will do you no harm.   

7 minutes ago, Axe said:

Another one of Larry's alcohol induced 1:30 am ignorant posts..

How predictably pathetic 🤣

Cartoon Doodle Man Is Drinking On A White Background Vector Illustration  Royalty Free SVG, Cliparts, Vectors, And Stock Illustration. Image 99387430.

And keep in mind that just about every jab taken at Joe Biden is because of the failed policies he and the Liberals have saddled America with. And the negative repercussions to the country they have brought.

As for the Trump cult members there aren't any. Many of us would prefer to see the policies he brought reinstated because we think, sorry, we know it was better for the United States. And by the way liberals 9 out of 10 times if somebody posts a super Trump meme or a MAGA meme it's for the purposes of pulling your dick.

WSS

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

Vote for Trumpie.. Expect a Banana Republic.   

Dems full of ‘outright worry’ over Biden’s leadership, say he’s ‘out of time’ to fix things: Politico

'There is diminishing confidence' that Biden can solve the crises facing the country, the outlet reported

https://www.foxnews.com/media/dems-full-outright-worry-bidens-leadership-say-hes-time-fix-things-politico?intcmp=fb_fnc&fbclid=IwAR36DXrSbvMHbU8g8FRJaKwOyGUki---KKzqWgAsrWb475q39wqUck1dw9o

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Ya know MAGAt... Of course- you're totally clueless as to why....  I'll stop ragging on your delusional Mango Mussolini when he stops posting bullshit that he's going to run for President in 2024...  That is- if he's not under criminal indictment before then... You had damn well better get your DeSantis 2024 gear up and running.  BTW, I find it hysterically funny that Cult 45 is so deluded that they're STILL dumb enough to keep sending this con man $250 million (and counting) to a supposed billionaire to pay for his nonexistent "Election Defense Fund".   :D :D :D  ROTFLMAO.... If I'm a drunk..... That Trump Kool-Aid you folks are still drinking has 10 times the reality altering properties of the best Orange Sunshine LSD.   

Yeah loser... I'm pretty certain Orangie will get off the hook, because I doubt that the DOJ could seat a jury that would so much as convict him of jaywalking, much less sedition against the US Government. 

LOL... Chip a Baloney?  I hardly know him.. Heard he might be Italian, and a lawyer....   

FWIW Vambo being serious for a second...  If Bannon rats out his former boss... To avoid significant prison time for that contempt of Congress indictment he's under...  You read the tea leaves... And please get your head out of this delusional losers ass for a minute... The smell of reality will do you no harm.   

9a922f3f0d678fd55925a1f3c54d6daf.gif.2a408f97f10887cb9f605152ae2b9de8.gif

You read the tea leaves... And please get your head out of this delusional losers ass 0e.jpg.f0b9e796a3b036420685edbcdf8d53f6.jpg for a minute... The smell of reality will do you no harm.   

12 hours ago, Axe said:

Another one of Larry's alcohol induced 1:30 am ignorant posts..

How predictably pathetic 🤣

Cartoon Doodle Man Is Drinking On A White Background Vector Illustration  Royalty Free SVG, Cliparts, Vectors, And Stock Illustration. Image 99387430.

As your predictably delusional shit.  Keep on drinking the Trump Kool aide pal....  It will ease the pain when some of Donnie's lackeys start getting arrested... I have the over\under at 4... Starting with Flynn the 5th. Want me to explain to you what it means when someone pleads that 100 times? Ummmm that Kool aide sure tastes good.  :D  UM, just like the head of the Oath Keepers who's looking at extended time in the slammer.  Or you miss my point? Far too many of your not too bright MAGAts are STILL sending $$$ to your favorite Orange con man.... Hell... I even get texts from Mango Mussolini's pals...  :D  FOR THE NEXT 8 HOURS ONLY!!!!  YOUR TRUMPIE DONATION WILL BE MATCHED 10X.... GO FUCK YOURSELF. 

4 minutes ago, hoorta said:

As your predictably delusional shit.  Keep on drinking the Trump Kool aide pal....  It will ease the pain when some of Donnie's lackeys start getting arrested... I have the over\under at 4... Starting with Flynn the 5th. Want me to explain to you what it means when someone pleads that 100 times? Ummmm that Kool aide sure tastes good.  :D  UM, just like the head of the Oath Keepers who's looking at extended time in the slammer.  Or you miss my point? Far too many of your not too bright MAGAts are STILL sending $$$ to your favorite Orange con man.... Hell... I even get texts from Mango Mussolini's pals...  :D  FOR THE NEXT 8 HOURS ONLY!!!!  YOUR TRUMPIE DONATION WILL BE MATCHED 10X.... GO FUCK YOURSELF. 

766.gif.c5003b9794261e00333517c6fe2654df.gif

Just now, Axe said:

🤣

Blow me Larry...

I hope Trump doesn't run..

That's the first smart thing you've said...  I'll wait and see if Garland is going to have the guts to indict Trump on a few charges... That is, if the folks down Georgia way don't do it first.  Just saw Trumpie is up in Alaska on his juvenile revenge tour doing everything he can to smear anyone who would dare to vote to impeach him.  

Axe : "Blow me Larry..."

I hope Trump doesn't run..

That's the first smart thing you've said...

The "blowme Larry?"

I'll wait and see if Garland is going to have the guts to indict Trump on a few charges... That is, if the folks down Georgia way don't do it first.  Just saw Trumpie is up in Alaska on his juvenile revenge tour doing everything he can to smear anyone who would dare to vote to impeach him.  

😄🍷

WSS