THE BROWNS BOARD

His finger is on the nuclear button!

Vambo

46 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Tex and Hoorta's President!   A pathetic laughing stock to the rest of the world.

just pitiful. Over two more years of destruction and incompetence and lies and leftwing stupidassitry.

New word, ya.

• Haha 1

On 7/9/2022 at 6:43 PM, hoorta said:

LOL Steve... Trump is done.. done.. done... His sycophant rats are jumping ship before the SS Trump Titanic goes down, and takes the rest of them along with them... :D According to his posts on the Liar's Ledger "My call to Brad was perfect. I didn't do anything wrong." Biden has the nuke codes? You want a guy who doesn't even know the difference between right and wrong back in the White House? With the nuke codes?  

Kind of makes me wonder why you guys still keep bringing up Hillary and Hunter's laptop.  :D  :D :D 

5 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Tex and Hoorta's President!   A pathetic laughing stock to the rest of the world.

Actually Trump was worse, with Europeans wondering how Americans could ever be so dumb to vote for that ass clown. I'll let you Google where he got laughed out of a NATO meeting. 

27 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Yup, no cure for your BDS... I'm not in the mood to look up the dozens of Orangie gaffes. But "we sent a brave young (what's his name?) American to a plant" . Still reverberates with me. Nice try Donnie "we sent Neil Armstrong to the moon"... :D  Yep, DJT is having big issues remembering what planet he's currently living on. Certainly can't remember that attempted intimidation of election officials is illegal.  

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Actually Trump was worse, with Europeans wondering how Americans could ever be so dumb to vote for that ass clown. I'll let you Google where he got laughed out of a NATO meeting. 

Yup, no cure for your BDS... I'm not in the mood to look up the dozens of Orangie gaffes. But "we sent a brave young (what's his name?) American to a plant" . Still reverberates with me. Nice try Donnie "we sent Neil Armstrong to the moon"... :D  Yep, DJT is having big issues remembering what planet he's currently living on. Certainly can't remember that attempted intimidation of election officials is illegal.  

NOT EVEN CLOSE: Biden botches key detail about Parkland shooting during gun control speech

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

The only assclown is Demented Joe and all the fools that voted for him and his shit VP.

• Upvote 2

so, one ? more time:

I'll list Pres Trump's accomplishments in 4 years as president - good/GREAT things he accomplished FOR AMERICA.

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

Now, any of you happy social media Pres Trump hater groupies can list obaMao and biden's list:

go ahead.

still waiting. Happy to see the nearly blank responses that just bitch, change the subject and make excuses because they don't have one thing to list that obaMao/biden ever did good/great for America......

32 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

so, one ? more time:

I'll list Pres Trump's accomplishments in 4 years as president - good/GREAT things he accomplished FOR AMERICA.

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

Now, any of you happy social media Pres Trump hater groupies can list obaMao and biden's list:

go ahead.

still waiting. Happy to see the nearly blank responses that just bitch, change the subject and make excuses because they don't have one thing to list that obaMao/biden ever did good/great for America......

Joe's...

He fell asleep at the summit

He took a shower with his 12 year old daughter

He like kids jumping on his lap

he lets kids rub his legs

sniffs women...

5 hours ago, Vambo said:

image.png.c78f280c30c82d13c67b6cc146999d0d.png

Yeah, tell me something I don't know Vambo.  FWIW, I'm hoping the DNC can come up with someone else... But I don't see a viable candidate on the horizon, but then you never know about someone coming out of the weeds. Yeah you right wingers... Kamala is not only the wrong sex, she's also the wrong color....  It doesn't play well in the backwaters of South Dakota.  

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Yeah, tell me something I don't know Vambo.  FWIW, I'm hoping the DNC can come up with someone else... But I don't see a viable candidate on the horizon, but then you never know about someone coming out of the weeds. Yeah you right wingers... Kamala is not only the wrong sex, she's also the wrong color....  It doesn't play well in the backwaters of South Dakota.  

Just underscores one of the problems with your newfound party or cult or whatever you call it. Kamala Harris is not an unacceptable candidate because of her color* or her sex. She's an idiot. That's the problem.

WSS

*Some people know the difference between Africans Jamaicans and Indians. And your party is the one that makes skin color a priority for nominations appointments and federal assistance.

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

The most recent poll gives Harris an approval/disapproval rating of 29 to 63. That’s almost where China’s approval rating (20%) stands after killing six million people.

Harris has abandoned ‘border czar’ role — will anyone remedy Biden’s disaster?

https://nypost.com/2022/05/23/vp-kamala-harris-has-abandoned-border-czar-role/

It's more because she fails at everything she is given...unlike you Democrats who try to make everything about race and sex!

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.995012a5c6b4fc932701745185e0183b.gif

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

Yeah you right wingers... Kamala is not only the wrong sex, she's also the wrong color....  It doesn't play well in the backwaters of South Dakota.  

Kamaltoe polled less than 2% during the Democratic Presidential Primaries.

I would say she doesn’t play well in South Dakota AND 49 other states.

14 hours ago, hoorta said:

Typical left winger.  Everything is about race or sex.  Which is the only reason your demented President chose her to begin with.  I knew his administration was going to be a disaster.

• Upvote 1

On 7/11/2022 at 6:14 PM, hoorta said:

Fuk NATO. The reason the European pussies disliked Donald Trump is because year after year after year the USA has picked up the tab to defend these turds so that they could give more free s*** to their layabout citizens. Trump asked them to at least pay their fair share. That pissed him off. Isn't anybody tired of playing the sucker? The Europeans love us because we're a soft touch. Or don't love us when we tighten the purse strings. Like the a****** family member everybody hates but they treat like a king So as not to be cut out of the will.

WSS

• Upvote 2