OFR, SD JB/59 pickups, Warmoth birds eye maple neck

No photo description available.

Very sweet!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Axe said:

One of my builds.

Wow, the dot inlays match!  Nice!

Here's a not so cool pic of my Jag.  The roller wheels at the top roll each pickup between humbucker and single coil...and anywhere in between.  I did a mod with the bottom switch plate.  It comes with 3 slide switches down there.  It now has a toggle for the pickups and just one slide switch for a low-cut.

Jaguar p.png

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Orion said:

Wow, the dot inlays match!  Nice!

Here's a not so cool pic of my Jag.  The roller wheels at the top roll each pickup between humbucker and single coil...and anywhere in between.  I did a mod with the bottom switch plate.  It comes with 3 slide switches down there.  It now has a toggle for the pickups and just one slide switch for a low-cut.

Jaguar p.png

I need a Jag....

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Axe said:

Good morning!

My old Edwards Sykes model

I've barely scratched the surface here with pics guys.

Yes, I have the disease 🤘🥴🤘

Me too.. I'm just out of room lol...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Axe said:

I need a Jag....

Mine is the Classic Player Jaguar Special HH....item # 0141713305.   I mention only because that's the only one (of the Jaguar fleet) that I wanted.  I wanted the one where the upper controls rolled each pickup to humbucker or single coil or anywhere in between.  -  I was going to state, when I was posting it, that it was a 'cool' guitar.  

.....you certainly love your LP's.

• Like 1

Beautiful Les Paul.   I would rank this and others you guys have here as collectors musical instruments.   Really nice.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Axe said:

Where did y'all go?

My sanctuary.. Old pic anyhow

Very nice sanctuary for kicking back with some tunes or maybe some football,  very nice indeed. 

Relaxing just to look at.

My late spring,  summer up to football  season  outdoor relaxation areas look like this.  Our 14' x 18' deck. w/ cable TV,  stereo, additional swivel chairs,  a table and chairs,  radio, phone  etc   etc not shown -and our  about  8' x 11'  brick patio with our outdoor 3 burner gas grill., brick walkway around the house and deck all. also not shown.

And the  Cleveland BROWNS  flag stays out there  365 days !    Our fall to spring deck with a different furniture layout is also nice, we use our deck and grill 12 months and year....or more, lol.     :D

●  NOTE ●  I'm working on more pictures.    

GO  BROWNS and BUCKEYES  !

20220704_122003.jpeg

20220715_095241.jpeg

Whew.  Done digging through pictures for now !

Here's a winter going into spring of our flower garden getting ready to be converted to our BIG flower/herb garden a few years ago. 

And our brick patio (pictured +/- after 1989)  about completed and our West Side brick walkway which goes from the driveway to the other side of the house. 

We build our house in 1985 fenced in the backyard and put in our barn in  in 1986.  Started the brick walkway in 1988  Finished the deck and the brick patio in 1989..  Pretty much complete then.   You can see part of our covered grill on the patio in a few pictures  there, grill on the brick patio was also done in 1989.

*   (NOTE:  I did the specifications and design for the deck and layout for the brickwork for the walkway and patio.  We had some really good carpenters buid the deck. The main guy of two built custom houses for 10 years in Texas this was his second job after moving back to Ohio in 1989..    Nice to find good people. 

I's pretty much been a process....but never 100%  done.    This is our backyard sanctuary.    ;)

20220319_122930.jpg

20220319_123058.jpg

20220319_122649.jpg

• Upvote 1

Oh and one of our winter guests maybe  last year +/- .  

*   Your den, family room, man cave or cellar or outdoor oasis or sanctuary .is just that, yours and might take years to do....if you're ever done.  Just enjoy something.       :)

20220315_133035.jpg

• 1 month later...
46 minutes ago, Orion said:

I couldn't resist.  I've had it for a week now.  :)     I didn't have a P90 guitar.

Aristocrat - med.png

I could see where you could enjoy that honey.....quite beautiful  !  Nice to just sit back and look at it.

15 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Nice to just sit back and look at it.

I've got 5 guitars hanging on a wall in my daughter's bedroom, now music room.  And sometimes I just go in there, sit down, and look at them.  (usually late at night, else I'd wind up turning on an amp.)  :) 

I used the Les Paul I just posted years ago on this track for rhythms.. I don't think I used it on the solo but my memory is a lil fuzzy 🤪

This is the first installment of a 30 minute trilogy we did on the first cd..

Probably closing in on 10 yrs old at this point..

https://arielsattic1usa.bandcamp.com/track/rise-of-the-gods

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I see the "Chinese" chatter in the Cinci/Browns MNF thread and thought I'd share this..

I walked out my back door one morning and on my deck was a box that had been delivered by DHL and it was obviously a guitar.. I was stumped because I had nothing inbound. No purchases, no trades.. This is what was in the box, shipped from China.. Shockingly, it's not a bad guitar. The electronics are shit but the neck,frets and construction aren't bad.

Chibson.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/19/2022 at 10:22 PM, Orion said:

Orion belching out a Neil Young tune, playing a Lester, while the Browns were playing the Jets.

Nice guitar sound , Dude!

• Thanks 1

On 9/19/2022 at 10:47 PM, Axe said:

I used the Les Paul I just posted years ago on this track for rhythms.. I don't think I used it on the solo but my memory is a lil fuzzy 🤪

This is the first installment of a 30 minute trilogy we did on the first cd..

Probably closing in on 10 yrs old at this point..

https://arielsattic1usa.bandcamp.com/track/rise-of-the-gods

killer!

• 1 month later...

Was rooting around the case candy bag for the trem arm.  I'd never put it on.  When I come across the little thing wrapped in paper that I'd never noticed before.  About the size of a hotel soap.  I unwrap it and gasp!  It's the ash tray!  

Artisan Ash Tray FP.png

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Orion said:

Was rooting around the case candy bag for the trem arm.  I'd never put it on.  When I come across the little thing wrapped in paper that I'd never noticed before.  About the size of a hotel soap.  I unwrap it and gasp!  It's the ash tray!  

Artisan Ash Tray FP.png

The thing I hate about Ash tray covers is... They negate palm muting...

• Like 1