THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump dominates 2024 GOP presidential nomination straw poll at Turning Point USA summit

Vambo

This is what they fear. They are gonna do whatever it takes to find Trump guilty of a crime at the conclusion of the Jan 6 hearings.

Yet if he does win the nomination someone is gonna have to show me how he wins the presidency. I just don't feel good about it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

This is what they fear. They are gonna do whatever it takes to find Trump guilty of a crime at the conclusion of the Jan 6 hearings.

Yet if he does win the nomination someone is gonna have to show me how he wins the presidency. I just don't feel good about it.

None of us has ever seen the blatant corruption up on high in our gov. Not ever.

I believe most Americans see it and the left will get a rude awakening.

I would bet that the left tries to give illegals the right to vote before 2024.

19 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

None of us has ever seen the blatant corruption up on high in our gov. Not ever.

I believe most Americans see it and the left will get a rude awakening.

I would bet that the left tries to give illegals the right to vote before 2024.

I certainly hope by now most have already had their rude awakening.

But if most on the left are as TDS as our buddy Hoorta, then any amount of corruption you can rub in their nose won't matter. Inflation is at a record high, but that doesn't matter either. If gas gets to $10 a gallon it won't matter, if Biden starts WWIII it won't matter....the satisfaction they get from Trump not being the president is what is most important to them. That is how deranged these people are. 

I just hope I'm wrong and that most of these liberal loonies are not Hoorta and actually do have the mental capacity to come to their senses.

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

I'm hoping Trump bows out and doesn't run.  If he does every liberal dirtbag will vote against him.  And I don't want to see Harris as President or Buttplug.

Well they are going to do that regardless of the Republican nomination. Bet on it. Anybody seen the anti JD Vance commercials?

Particularly hypocritical since the boarded up and closed down factories they are talking about and the decline in American, well Ohio at least, Manufacturing is thanks to the current Administration.

WSS

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I honestly think we’re going to see at least one year of Kamaltoe in the Oval Office.

I can’t see how the Dims and MSM can continue to prop up Joe and his obvious cognitive decline.

I don't see communist china and iran not going for broke and invading Taiwan, and being aggressive with Israel in the next year - because they will never have America this divided, leaderless, and distracted again. and it's a legit concern - can we even fix the damage being done completely?

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Well they are going to do that regardless of the Republican nomination. Bet on it. Anybody seen the anti JD Vance commercials?

Particularly hypocritical since the boarded up and closed down factories they are talking about and the decline in American, well Ohio at least, Manufacturing is thanks to the current Administration.

WSS

You're really putting all of the decline in manufacturing on the most recent 2 years of Biden? .... Alright

How's Trump's Foxconn 8th wonder of the world coming in Wisconsin?

Also, to liberals voting against Trump just to spite conservatives, you realize that came from the actions of conservatives, right? Conservatives entire platform was to "own the libs","liberal tears", etc. You can say that was a reaction to something else if you want, but that's just going to make the other side want you to lose. Throw in the aggressiveness of trump support (literal golden idol) and the reaction makes even more sense. 

15 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You're really putting all of the decline in manufacturing on the most recent 2 years of Biden? .... Alright

Also, to liberals voting against Trump just to spite conservatives, you realize that came from the actions of conservatives, right? Conservatives entire platform was to "own the libs","liberal tears", etc. You can say that was a reaction to something else if you want, but that's just going to make the other side want you to lose. Throw in the aggressiveness of trump support (literal golden idol) and the reaction makes even more sense. 

Dems are so polarized on the Donald Trump persona, and getting their emotional release with the January 6th dog and pony show.

Go ahead and make a martyr out of him, and let him endorse DeSantis.

We all know that if that scenario plays out, DeSantis will lay to waste Biden or any other Commie the Dims trot out in 2024.

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

1 yeah Woody no kidding I do put much of the blame for the loss of manufacturing and other jobs on the left. So there you go. Other factors? Sure. But less restrictions lower corporate tax = more productivity.

And yes Liberals are going to vote against whatever Republican in order to spite conservative values. That's why they are liberals. Whether the Republican in question is liberal or not it's a means to get other liberals to vote against them. The hypocrites are the guys that claim to be conservative and voted against Trump for spite. Well I guess there's a little a hole in the factor.

WSS

7 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

1 yeah Woody no kidding I do put much of the blame for the loss of manufacturing and other jobs on the left. So there you go. Other factors? Sure. But less restrictions lower corporate tax = more productivity.

And yes Liberals are going to vote against whatever Republican in order to spite conservative values. That's why they are liberals. Whether the Republican in question is liberal or not it's a means to get other liberals to vote against them. The hypocrites are the guys that claim to be conservative and voted against Trump for spite. Well I guess there's a little a hole in the factor.

WSS

And for conservatives vote against whatever Democrat in order to spite liberal values?

(And you basically ignored the whole lead up of conservative Internet troll level politics but alright...)

You can also easily argue those conservatives are the ones that stuck to their guns and decided to not vote for a con man (as some other conservatives on here accurately called out before caving). 

Posted one hour ago by woodpecker:

oh, woodpecker - there you go again, with the nonsense slurs. Where DO you get those?

moveon.org or something?

Let's analyze your stupid post just a tiny bit:

That plant in wisconsin?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/trumps-eighth-wonder-of-the-world-is-no-more/ss-BB1fU1T7

was started when REPUBLICAN Scot Walker was gov of Wisconsin. See the date of the article above?

the project was reduced hugely, by DEMOCRAT gov Anthony Evers.

LEt's look more at Evers, the gov-

https://www.riponpress.com/editorial/editorial-what-has-tony-evers-been-doing-as-governor/article_35cddab0-0839-11ed-9648-63cc8eda7505.html

so, let's see how leftwing your Evers hero for reducing the scope of that plant is:

"

You will probably be shocked with this small list of some of the important things Evers vetoed:

• Prohibiting certain government officials from mandating COVID vaccines, such as The Department of Public Health

• Prohibiting the closures of & forbidding gatherings in places of worship

• 3rd party resources used for election administration & appointment of election officials

• Elimination of personal property tax

• Grants for small businesses

• Grants for the tourism industry

• Broadband expansion grants

• Restricting use of public records to confiscate firearms

• Prohibiting proof of COVID vaccinations for business & government services

• Prohibiting discrimination based on vaccine status

• Work search requirements for participation in unemployment insurance

• Anti-racism & anti-sexism pupil instruction, employees of school districts and independent charter schools

• Mandatory minimum sentences for three or more retail theft convictions

• Expansion & promotion of apprenticeship and youth apprenticeship programs

• Parental opt-out from face covering requirements in school buildings

• Legislative oversight of federal COVID funds

• Creating new crime of “Participating in a riot”

• Requiring school boards to make information of learning materials & educational materials used for pupil instruction available to the public

• Do any of these seem radical? No! That is why Evers vetoed them. He and many of his democratic colleagues are part of the progressive, racist, globalist agenda. It is a blessing that Republicans currently hold the majority in our Wisconsin Congress. But do these bills seem radical to you? No! Would they make your lives better? Yes! Would they help protect your rights and liberties given to you by God and enshrined in the U.S. Constitution? Yes! That is why Evers vetoed them."

So, from where ever you slur your slurs, it only makes a birdfool fowl out of you. BTW, is there even ONE of Ever's vetoes you agree with?

53 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

And for conservatives vote against whatever Democrat in order to spite liberal values?

(And you basically ignored the whole lead up of conservative Internet troll level politics but alright...)

You can also easily argue those conservatives are the ones that stuck to their guns and decided to not vote for a con man (as some other conservatives on here accurately called out before caving). 

What are you on about? Liberals will vote against Republicans because they are liberals and they don't feel Republicans represent their liberal ideas vice versa is true as well. Stuck to their guns? You're a fool Woody they are hypocrites Liars and idiots. Con man? Honestly blow me. You voted for Joe Biden a guy who hasn't worked a day in his life or been honest about anything he ever said that didn't lead to him getting money and power.

At least I can't accuse you of voting for hillary.

WSS

56 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

also, that was me, way early in the primary process - I never liked Trump the celebrity. But when I started LISTENING TO HIM and realized he would KEEP HIS PROMISES - I realized he meant what he was saying.

and he did keep his many promises, but you cowardly refuse to admit even one of them.

America was THRIVING under Pres Trump. and your wasted vote is damaging America badly. We are struggling badly as a country, so stick that in your beak.

18 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

. You voted for Joe Biden a guy who hasn't worked a day in his life or been honest about anything he ever said that didn't lead to him getting money and power.

WSS

How is anything above different than Trump?

I wasn't conned though. I knew exactly what I was voting for. And I don't know think Biden is the greatest president to ever live. I don't even think he's good. Again, when Trump first showed up, a certain poster accurately identified him as a con man. Damn near all politicians lie, but the fact Trump somehow convinced working class voters he gives a shit about them is amazing. Trump's biggest concern was using the presidency to make money and boost his ego. 

And alright, at least you said the "vice versa" part. Seemed to be going everywhere but there are first. And again, if conservatives don't like liberals voting in spite of them and Trump then they should look at their own actions and behaviors for the last 5+ years (and before anyone wants to chime in with how SJW etc etc caused the MAGA movement, I got it )

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I wasn't conned though. I knew exactly what I was voting for. And I don't know think Biden is the greatest president to ever live. I don't even think he's good. Again, when Trump first showed up, a certain poster accurately identified him as a con man. Damn near all politicians lie, but the fact Trump somehow convinced working class voters he gives a shit about them is amazing. Trump's biggest concern was using the presidency to make money and boost his ego. 

And alright, at least you said the "vice versa" part. Seemed to be going everywhere but there are first. And again, if conservatives don't like liberals voting in spite of them and Trump then they should look at their own actions and behaviors for the last 5+ years (and before anyone wants to chime in with how SJW etc etc caused the MAGA movement, I got it )

2022-03-28_111434.thumb.png.ed9a92b79a98e76a99c406bd823c0d23.png2022-02-12_015434.png.233790724347dcadf0c432a55b493955.png2022-01-14_002136.png.3fd8e8ad209bb3e634578937434c1edd.pngimage.png.3db0f7111a6c0bc69fa03d172033959e.png

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

That has validity because this country is more divided than ever. And who's faut is that?

It can't be the conservative's fault because conservative values have never changed. They've stayed the same from day one.

Actually, once upon a time liberal and conservative values were not too far apart from each other. 

It is leftism we should fear. It is leftism that has hijacked liberalism and is consuming young impressionable minds. 

For example, with regards to race, liberals fought for equal rights and against discrimination, segregation. You are to be colorblind....not to look at a man's color but rather at the content of his character.

That value has been highjacked by leftists deeming it null and void. Not to look a black man without acknowledging the fact that he is black, therefore he must be oppressed, is racist. One must be "woke"....this coming at a time when things have never been better. This is dangerous because it is divisive. Liberals fought for unity.

You can apply that to almost every issue.

Nationalism and their view of America were identical:

Nationalism: Liberals deeply believed in the nation-state, whether their nation was the United States, Great Britain or France. The left has always opposed nationalism because leftism is rooted in class solidarity, not national solidarity. The left has contempt for nationalism, seeing in it intellectual and moral primitivism at best, and the road to fascism at worst. Liberals always wanted to protect American sovereignty and borders. The notion of open borders would have struck a liberal as just as objectionable as it does a conservative.

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

That has validity because this country is more divided than ever. And who's faut is that?

It can't be the conservative's fault because conservative values have never changed. They've stayed the same from day one.

Actually, once upon a time liberal and conservative values were not too far apart from each other. 

It is leftism we should fear. It is leftism that has hijacked liberalism and is consuming young impressionable minds. 

For example, with regards to race, liberals fought for equal rights and against discrimination, segregation. You are to be colorblind....not to look at a man's color but rather at the content of his character.

That value has been highjacked by leftists deeming it null and void. Not to look a black man without acknowledging the fact that he is black, therefore he must be oppressed, is racist. One must be "woke"....this coming at a time when things have never been better. This is dangerous because it is divisive. Liberals fought for unity.

You can apply that to almost every issue.

Nationalism and their view of America were identical:

Nationalism: Liberals deeply believed in the nation-state, whether their nation was the United States, Great Britain or France. The left has always opposed nationalism because leftism is rooted in class solidarity, not national solidarity. The left has contempt for nationalism, seeing in it intellectual and moral primitivism at best, and the road to fascism at worst. Liberals always wanted to protect American sovereignty and borders. The notion of open borders would have struck a liberal as just as objectionable as it does a conservative.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2022/03/10/the-polarization-in-todays-congress-has-roots-that-go-back-decades/

FT_22.02.22_CongressPolarization_chamber

You say leftism is consuming young and impressionable minds. I see something consuming old and impressionable minds. This board has examples.

I don't think you want to start referencing MLK. He has many quotes you won't agree with. Conservatives misappropriate his quotes (or that one particular quote) all of the time. 

Yes, and conservatives would rather stick their head in the sand and believe racism never existed in this country and even if it did it has no impact on things today. The aggressive reactionary politics to the buzzword-of-the-week CRT is a perfect example of that and an example of the right drifting further right. 

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

1 Cripe Woody of course Trump is a sideshow Barker of course he's a charlatan of course he's an egomaniac and no I don't think he's deeply religious or the Bible is his favorite book. On the other hand I don't think that Joe Biden gives s*** number one about Negroes and homosexuals . I do think that the policies Trump espoused were better for the country and they most certainly were. That's the bottom line.

2 And yes you were conned. You thought a Biden presidency would be slightly better than a trump presidency and it's been much much worse. Sorry dude that's the bottom line.

WSS

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes, and conservatives would rather stick their head in the sand and believe racism never existed in this country and even if it did it has no impact on things today. The aggressive reactionary politics to the buzzword-of-the-week CRT is a perfect example of that and an example of the right drifting further right. 

this is worse than ignorant. Kinda like "no, and leftwing sombeitches would rather throw all conservatives into prisons, while pretending communists have never existed in this country"

crap. I can't mock woodpecker's ignorant posts very well. It's like trying to talk down to a snail.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

1 Cripe Woody of course Trump is a sideshow Barker of course he's a charlatan of course he's an egomaniac and no I don't think he's deeply religious or the Bible is his favorite book. On the other hand I don't think that Joe Biden gives s*** number one about Negroes and homosexuals . I do think that the policies Trump espoused were better for the country and they most certainly were. That's the bottom line.

2 And yes you were conned. You thought a Biden presidency would be slightly better than a trump presidency and it's been much much worse. Sorry dude that's the bottom line.

WSS

Both presidencies do not exists in the same timeline with the same parameters. You don't know a second trump term would be better than Bidens first. I know what Trump's first term was and that was enough for me. 

Believing Trump cares about the working man, cares about religious freedom, and is the best president of all time is falling for a con. 

Being unhappy with Biden, but not expecting anything to begin with, isn't. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Both presidencies do not exists in the same timeline with the same parameters. You don't know a second trump term would be better than Bidens first. I know what Trump's first term was and that was enough for me. 

Believing Trump cares about the working man, cares about religious freedom, and is the best president of all time is falling for a con. 

Bullshit, if this stuff was going on under Trump’s tenure you would frothing at the mouth.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Actually thinking that Biden cares about the Working Man or how big a Catholic he was or black people or queers or anybody else is just as stupid and his policies are a lot worse. That's it. You can make excuses for the old piece of crap if you need to. Maybe you will get a dog treat from one of the other lefties that pretend to be conservatives but I'm not buying your s***.

WSS

On 7/25/2022 at 9:09 PM, MLD Woody said:

Pinocchio Smoke GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 1

On 7/25/2022 at 9:09 PM, MLD Woody said:

image.thumb.png.c0bc8da72a8f91183176b9a36ce7c21d.png