THE BROWNS BOARD

Stadium Help

laiccm

1 hour ago, laiccm said:

THANKS MY DAWGS! GO BROWNS!!

way back in the day, before my Dad got his knee replaced, it was tough for him, (he just joked about it though)....

getting there early and taking the elevators is great. Walking up ramps with trouble walking - sometimes I've thought they need to have a small golf cart fleet to drive those folks who walk in pain up the ramp. If they did, you could call the browns and register for a ride. with note from their dr, I suppose. Before I had my knee replaced, it was really tough - but it's impossible to avoid all the steps to get to your seats if you are not near the "tunnel" outlet. Hope all goes great.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

way back in the day, before my Dad got his knee replaced, it was tough for him, (he just joked about it though)....

getting there early and taking the elevators is great. Walking up ramps with trouble walking - sometimes I've thought they need to have a small golf cart fleet to drive those folks who walk in pain up the ramp. If they did, you could call the browns and register for a ride. with note from their dr, I suppose. Before I had my knee replaced, it was really tough - but it's impossible to avoid all the steps to get to your seats if you are not near the "tunnel" outlet. Hope all goes great.

THANKS! Which seats are near the tunnel?

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I've never seen any way around walking. Probably too busy for Uber to take you to the front gate but even then it's a hike through the stadium. Wheelchair? The absolutely have handicapped options. Still I wouldn't guess it was a piece of cake.

WSS

My experience is if you are handi capped or disabled you get first rights to the elevator.. I sometimes walk with a cane so I experienced this first hand.. As some days I have issues with vertigo.. What you might do is call the stadiums customer service dept... I'm sure they could help you determine whats best... Good luck!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, laiccm said:

THANKS! Which seats are near the tunnel?

ones I never got to sit in, lol. sorry.

but here is a "map" of the stadium, I think the white boxes are the tunnel entrance/exits to get to the seats. It would make a big difference. I'm not sure, but I believe the browns have accommodated wheelchairs in the past, but I'm not sure.

I couldn't make it bigger from here, but you can paste it into Word or graphics app and stretch it out to be easier to read.

I'm retired, and it would be easier to read with glasses......

6014416100_2470e2c895_z.jpg

• Like 1

I would try calling the First Energy Browns stadium people for ideas.

Contact Us Cleveland Browns

017 440-891

Cleveland Browns 76 Lou Groza Blvd Berea, Ohio 44017 440-891-5000 Ticket Office 76 Lou Groza Blvd Berea, OH 44017 440-824-3434 (9am-5pm, Monday-Friday) This article has been reproduced in a new....(See site)

FirstEnergy Stadium Handicap Parking

Parking for disabled is available in the Gateway East Garage and Collection Auto Group Centre Garage, with access to the stadium from there. Parking is available on a first come, first served basis. Vehicles must display proper credentials to be allowed to park in a handicapped zone.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 7/25/2022 at 2:37 PM, calfoxwc said:

ones I never got to sit in, lol. sorry.

but here is a "map" of the stadium, I think the white boxes are the tunnel entrance/exits to get to the seats. It would make a big difference. I'm not sure, but I believe the browns have accommodated wheelchairs in the past, but I'm not sure.

I couldn't make it bigger from here, but you can paste it into Word or graphics app and stretch it out to be easier to read.

I'm retired, and it would be easier to read with glasses......

6014416100_2470e2c895_z.jpg

thank u my dawg

• Upvote 1

On 7/25/2022 at 11:44 AM, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

I wouldn't recommend it.  It's quite a hike for someone with bad knees.  Then you have to stand most of the game because everyone else does.  I made the mistake of taking someone with bad knees once.  I'll never do it again.

There's special areas on each of the levels desenigated for handicapped\ wheelchair seating. IIRC, they're set up to avoid the problem of people standing up in front of you. 

Yes it's a long hike. I wonder if someone rents those motorized scooters?

• Upvote 1

On 7/29/2022 at 12:16 PM, hoorta said:

There's special areas on each of the levels desenigated for handicapped\ wheelchair seating. IIRC, they're set up to avoid the problem of people standing up in front of you. 

Yes it's a long hike. I wonder if someone rents those motorized scooters?

I'd try sites like :

.....edit add, the phone got a little chopped off,  it's 407-545-3103.

Screenshot_2022-08-04_214235.jpg

Edited by mjp28

• Zombo changed the title to Stadium Help