THE BROWNS BOARD

6 GAMES FOR WATSON....I'LL TAKE IT

3 hours ago, FY56 said:

If you would have preferred to roll the dice with Baker then this will make you feel even worse...sorry!

I'm going to pull a Zombo...  And start a thread where guys can discuss a former Browns player to your heart's content...

Will Baker follow a Drew Brees career path, of an Andy Dalton one, where he can win a playoff game or two if everything around him is perfect? Tia has pointed out with his screen shots, if Mayfield wants to be another Drew Brees, there's obvious flaws in his came he needs to correct. 

Beat A Dead Horse GIFs | Tenor

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

I'm going to pull a Zombo...  And start a thread where guys can discuss a former Browns player to your heart's content...

Will Baker follow a Drew Brees career path, of an Andy Dalton one, where he can win a playoff game or two if everything around him is perfect? Tia has pointed out with his screen shots, if Mayfield wants to be another Drew Brees, there's obvious flaws in his came he needs to correct. 

Beat A Dead Horse GIFs | Tenor

That was meant for jrb over a comment he made. If you saw it already then simply ignore it.

I don't know that jrb had. He doesn't appear to be a regular here.

41 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

https://www.profootballrumors.com/2022/08/nfl-appeals-deshaun-watson-suspension

He's getting more time. I just hope this drags the owners in the mud too. Let them all burn.

As I posted in Steve's thread... The NFLPA  is going to come out with guns blazing in Court.... You (the NFL) want to put the hammer down on Deshaun, but Bob Kraft is caught on camera visiting a prostitute, and crickets?  Suspend him for an equal number of games.  

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

As I posted in Steve's thread... The NFLPA  is going to come out with guns blazing in Court.... You (the NFL) want to put the hammer down on Deshaun, but Bob Kraft is caught on camera visiting a prostitute, and crickets?  Suspend him for an equal number of games.  

In the first place it's two different issues. A prostitutes job is to suck your weiner. A massage therapists job is to rub your back. A prostitute isn't likely to be offended if you jerk off on them. A massage therapist or a barista or a Dollar General Clerk possibly will.

WSS

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

In the first place it's two different issues. A prostitutes job is to suck your weiner. A massage therapists job is to rub your back. A prostitute isn't likely to be offended if you jerk off on them. A massage therapist or a barista or a Dollar General Clerk possibly will.

WSS

Not really Steve.. Part of the NFL's case against DW was conduct besmirching the  "Shield". Kraft certainly did. But him and the other owners sign Goodell's pay checks. Double standard there. 

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

In addition to what @hoortasaid, soliciting prostitution is actually a crime in Florida, whereas whatever DW is accused of is so far from a crime, Grand Juries won't even start a trail.  

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Not really Steve.. Part of the NFL's case against DW was conduct besmirching the  "Shield". Kraft certainly did. But him and the other owners sign Goodell's pay checks. Double standard there. 

That much is true. But the two situations are apples and oranges. Actually the Dan Snyder case is closer because he actually did have women filing complaints. They did come down on the Dolphins.

WSS

cluster 💩 storm..

Several groups believe now that a Texas star like Watson should have never had his grand jury cases heard in the Houston area of Texas 🤠 

Yesterday..  the "race to the courthouse" started at 4 PM

Robinson than gets railroaded, by using the NFL's past suspension standard train-wrecks of players in past 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/08/03/deshaun-watson-appeal-will-proceed-on-paper-only-with-no-hearing/

Now let's do what Rodger wants...

It's time to turn the channel on not hearing whats next for me.. 

1 hour ago, Korsou Dawg said:

In addition to what @hoortasaid, soliciting prostitution is actually a crime in Florida, whereas whatever DW is accused of is so far from a crime, Grand Juries won't even start a trail.  

Only because it's he said she said. I don't know what the illegal tapes showed with the Bob Kraft affair. Neither do you. If they have him on tape offering money and accepting the b****** that's one thing. Speaking of illegal, entrapment isn't one of the Hallmarks of the American justice system either.

WSS

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.aol.com/nfl-warned-deshaun-watsons-suspension-030239558.html

It was a revelation that arbitrator Sue L. Robinson delivered, sources said. It instantly established an eyebrow-raising blow to the NFL’s effort to impose a l...

wSS

Read the article Steve. If the person hearing the appeal gives the NFL exactly what they've wanted all along, it's see you in Court.  I would hope that there would be some room for compromise, like a couple extra games and a  $5 million fine. 

26 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Read the article Steve. If the person hearing the appeal gives the NFL exactly what they've wanted all along, it's see you in Court.  I would hope that there would be some room for compromise, like a couple extra games and a  $5 million fine. 

Could be anything.

I want 17 games and Garoppolo.

On the other hand I want a lot of s*** that I probably won't ever have. 😄

WSS

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Roger Goodell won’t hear the NFL’s appeal of Deshaun Watson’s six-game suspension, report says

• Updated: Aug. 04, 2022, 2:06 p.m.|
  • Published: Aug. 04, 2022, 1:59 p.m.

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2022/08/roger-goodell-wont-hear-the-nfls-appeal-of-deshaun-watsons-six-game-suspension-reports-says.html

Apparently, Goodell has decided to appoint someone else to hear one of the most controversial and highest-profile appeals in the history of the NFL.

Florio speculated that perhaps Goodell might appoint Mary Jo White, former U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, or Condoleezza Rice, the former U.S. Secretary of State and current director of the Hoover Institute at Stanford who recently became part of the Denver Broncos ownership group.

A lifelong Browns fan, Rice recently weighed on Watson’s situation...

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Could be anything.

I want 17 games and Garoppolo.

On the other hand I want a lot of s*** that I probably won't ever have. 😄

WSS

Yeah, I wanted that drop dead beauty I had a conversation with on the Metro in Barcelona too. And I had the perfect pitch about how poor my Spanish was and then proceeded to use it for 10 minutes. But................I had to watch her leave alone anyway.🥲💃    Maybe I should have asked if she did massages.😁    LOL!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

The policy to be upheld leaves room for a higher fine. It does not leave any room for a longer suspension. 6 games plus more money it will likely be, and the NFL looking even more foolish. 

If the imposed ruling were not to be in accordance with the policy, Watson's legal team has an open and shut case in court. They have the legal equivalent of a gun to the NFL's temple.

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Did she offer you a senior discount?🤣

Ida paid triple that rate. She was that good looking and humorously engaged in conversation about her hometown with this old fart. I think she brought out my best Spanish for sure.😍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Ida paid triple that rate. She was that good looking and humorously engaged in conversation about her hometown with this old fart. I think she brought out my best Spanish for sure.😍

You should’ve brought out the French! 😉

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

You should’ve brought out the French! 😉

Hmmm. I better ask Nero how the Spanish feel about the French before I give that a try. Ironically I was once stopped in Paris by a couple looking for the location of a hostel I had just seen down another street. I guess because of my Texas suntan and dark brown hair they asked me in Spanish. Funny to be mistaken for a Spaniard in the middle of Paris.😁 But they were happy I could tell them where it was.🤗

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Hmmm. I better ask Nero how the Spanish feel about the French before I give that a try. Ironically I was once stopped in Paris by a couple looking for the location of a hostel I had just seen down another street. I guess because of my Texas suntan and dark brown hair they asked me in Spanish. Funny to be mistaken for a Spaniard in the middle of Paris.😁 But they were happy I could tell them where it was.🤗

Well I've been to Europe... One thing I can tell you about the French and Spanish... They are obnoxious loud mouths... I was on a cruise  And they were loud and boisterous...

1 hour ago, nickers said:

Well I've been to Europe... One thing I can tell you about the French and Spanish... They are obnoxious loud mouths... I was on a cruise  And they were loud and boisterous...

I would imagine a cruise brings out the worst in a lot of people 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nickers said:

One thing I can tell you about the French and Spanish... They are obnoxious loud mouths... 

I'll bet you they're saying that American called Nickers is way too quiet.  He has that dangerous church mouse silence people should be worried about...  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Was this back in the 50's?😁

LOL! All my friends from college days are now either solid silver or solid white. They all accuse my of using Grecian Formula since I still have just silver in sprinkles everywhere. I have to show them the silver strands that go all the way to roots to prove it's just normal & untouched. I had good genes. My Mom was only about 50% silver/50% dark brown hair when she died at 87.

7 hours ago, Flugel said:

I'll bet you they're saying that American called Nickers is way too quiet.  He has that dangerous church mouse silence people should be worried about...  

I was a hyper little kid... as I got older I mellowed out... Now I just let My guitar do all the talking...I'm still hyper... Just in a different way... I think its a natural trait among Musicians... We're bound up with excessive energy... Its like being a Jack in the box waiting to explode!

7 hours ago, nickers said:

I was a hyper little kid... as I got older I mellowed out... Now I just let My guitar do all the talking...I'm still hyper... Just in a different way... I think its a natural trait among Musicians... We're bound up with excessive energy... Its like being a Jack in the box waiting to explode!

Next time just pick up one of their Spanish acoustical guitars and play for 'em. They'll love ya! Might even get one of the senoritas to do a little flamenco for ya. Oh Lay!!💃😂

• Haha 1