THE BROWNS BOARD

6 GAMES FOR WATSON....I'LL TAKE IT

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Next time just pick up one of their Spanish acoustical guitars and play for 'em. They'll love ya! Might even get one of the senoritas to do a little flamenco for ya. Oh Lay!!💃😂

Well funny you should mention that... I'm actually tackling a Flamenco piece called "Asturias" which was written on and for piano... But it actually translates better for Classical guitar...  It's very tricky and it has a lot of alternate picking technique.. I have just about mastered the main theme and technique.. Now I just have to assemble the rest of the parts like Lego blocks so to speak... It's quite challenging... I'm also working on Eddie Van Halens Intro to "Little Guitars"... I'm gonna do my own arrangement where I combine both pieces together.. It just sounds like a perfect fit...

1 hour ago, nickers said:

Well funny you should mention that... I'm actually tackling a Flamenco piece called "Asturias" which was written on and for piano... But it actually translates better for Classical guitar...  It's very tricky and it has a lot of alternate picking technique.. I have just about mastered the main theme and technique.. Now I just have to assemble the rest of the parts like Lego blocks so to speak... It's quite challenging... I'm also working on Eddie Van Halens Intro to "Little Guitars"... I'm gonna do my own arrangement where I combine both pieces together.. It just sounds like a perfect fit...

Post 'em for us when you feel you have a good recording. I love the sound of classical guitar. My wife and I had front row seats for Christopher Parkening many years ago. It was absolutely wonderful. Sometimes he made it sound like two guitars playing at once. Here ya go. His version of "Asturias".

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

eh....I can do THAT on my harmonica around a campfire..... lol

I need to get me a new mouth harp. I have my grandkids hoodwinked into thinking I can play a harmonica. Funny thing is I never play the same "number" a second time and I'm smart enough not to take any "ole favorites" requests.😁

• Haha 1

Wow didn't take long for this thread to turn into guitars and whatever. 

But then again any thread with Watson + anything is doomed to be another Watson-o-matic bunch of rehashed stuff.

Can't wait until next week  real football with someone under center.   Oh yeah are you ready....oh nevermind.

GO BROWNS.....baby.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Wow didn't take long for this thread to turn into guitars and whatever.

Well if you noticed I PC'd the mouth harp somewhat like the Guardians did their former name. At Walmart they now call it the Jaw Harp.🤐😱😂