THE BROWNS BOARD

How Many Games Does Jacoby Win?

MLD Woody

How Many Games Does Jacoby Win?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. How many games does Jacoby win?

2 hours ago, Nero said:

I haven't even checked the schedule tbf. But I say 4.

This is from ESPN and I squeezed preseason week 1  at JAX Friday  7/12 at 7 EDT -but- all  18 regular season weeks are in there. (Expandable  !)

It's getting close.. NFL HOF GAME  Thursday 8/4 only    -3-    days away.   CLE P1 GAME  Friday 8/12 only     -11-     days away.

And the  Cleveland BROWNS  regular season   GAME 1  on Sunday September 11 at 1 pm in CAR is only    -41-    days away, holy smokes  !

Screenshot_2022-08-01_171018.jpg

Probably way to early to predict, but I say 4 wins (hoping for 6).

I don't have a lot of confidence in Brissett. Plus, the Browns typically win some games they shouldn't, and lose some they shouldn't. 

FB_IMG_1657466151508.jpg

I may be tempting fate here but that schedule looks pretty favourable to me. 4 of first 6 in cleveland, no long trips to the west coast, Chargers, bucs, pats all at home. Bills on the road is the only one that stands out. 

No trips to denver, kansas, seattle, green bay, rams. 

It's ours to lose, I tell ya 😉

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, syd said:

jacoby go's 6-5 and we end up at 11-6 and go to the playoff's with are new franchise q.b  

side note: mayfield has a shit year and is out of the league in a few years 

I was wondering how much Mr BRM  really wants to play professional tackle football and keep on taking the hits.

Or will he do like in year two with the BROWNS and come in slightly heavy and out of shape and maybe be satisfied with being a highly paid backup......or eventually retire.   After all he already has his NFL pension secured.   I guess we'll see on all of this, being a #1 pick with #1 pick money he should be secure there.

What a position for him to be in.

Oh and the Game 1 Cleveland BROWNS starting quarterback Jacoby a big unknown  maybe  7-4 on the strength of the team more than likely......6-5....my pick, 5-6 would be possible,  4-7 would be  "better luck in 2023 BROWNS "

6-5,  eh sounds safe.   ✔️

Best case: 7 // Worst case: 4.  I'll go 7.

9 hours ago, syd said:

side note: mayfield has a shit year and is out of the league in a few years 

We should get a side poll going regarding this..

Mayfield is still on the final year of his rookie deal.  My 0.03 [inflation has taken it from 2 to 3 cents] is that he won't see more than 6/yr ever again.. and he'll turn down his first couple backup-level multiyear contract offers after the 22-23 season to play for two consecutive one-year deals.  He'll play poorly on both and won't be rostered after 2025.

• Upvote 1