THE BROWNS BOARD

'GROOMING OF CHILDREN'

Vambo

It's all just part of alienating children from the teaching of their parents.

"leftwing social engineering" to change society to fit who what they are:

degenerate perverts.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

It's all just part of alienating children from the teaching of their parents.

"leftwing social engineering" to change society to fit who what they are:

degenerate perverts.

Not to mention Emasculating males turning them into callow, cowardice men too scared to stand up to anyone or thing...

On 8/8/2022 at 8:30 PM, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

This is Woody's and Neo's dream world of freaks and weirdo's ruling the country.  We won't let it happen.

it's the boozer's dream too. He locked the "Baker to Carolina" thread because I was posting stuff about Baker in Carolina. lol

It never ends with them.

On 8/10/2022 at 2:39 PM, calfoxwc said:

it's the boozer's dream too. He locked the "Baker to Carolina" thread because I was posting stuff about Baker in Carolina. lol

It never ends with them.

State education dept. advocates books promoting gender transitions to kindergartners

https://apnews.com/article/baptist-religion-sexual-abuse-by-clergy-southern-convention-bfdbe64389790630488f854c3dae3fd5

The statement from SBC leaders — including Executive Committee members, seminary presidents and heads of mission organizations — gave few details about the investigation, but indicated it dealt with widespread sexual abuse problems that have rocked the largest Protestant denomination in the U.S.

“Individually and collectively each SBC entity is resolved to fully and completely cooperate with the investigation,” the statement said. “While we continue to grieve and lament past mistakes related to sexual abuse, current leaders across the SBC have demonstrated a firm conviction to address those issues of the past and are implementing measures to ensure they are never repeated in the future.”

There was no immediate comment from the Justice Department about the investigation.

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

https://apnews.com/article/baptist-religion-sexual-abuse-by-clergy-southern-convention-bfdbe64389790630488f854c3dae3fd5

The statement from SBC leaders — including Executive Committee members, seminary presidents and heads of mission organizations — gave few details about the investigation, but indicated it dealt with widespread sexual abuse problems that have rocked the largest Protestant denomination in the U.S.

“Individually and collectively each SBC entity is resolved to fully and completely cooperate with the investigation,” the statement said. “While we continue to grieve and lament past mistakes related to sexual abuse, current leaders across the SBC have demonstrated a firm conviction to address those issues of the past and are implementing measures to ensure they are never repeated in the future.”

There was no immediate comment from the Justice Department about the investigation.

Those are just good, god fearing authority figures. 

We're taking about real groomers. Like a kindergarten teacher that reads a story about a character that has two dads. Real groomer shit like that!

Oh, you say I don't know what grooming is and that word has lost all meaning as a result of the latest conservative culture war wedge issue? Well I say you're a groomer!

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Those are just good, god fearing authority figures. 

We're taking about real groomers. Like a kindergarten teacher that reads a story about a character that has two dads. Real groomer shit like that!

Oh, you say I don't know what grooming is and that word has lost all meaning as a result of the latest conservative culture war wedge issue? Well I say you're a groomer!

It's odd how you're stuck on that two dads story...

State education dept. advocates books promoting gender transitions to kindergartners

17 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Like a kindergarten teacher that reads a story about a character that has two dads

dad
[dad]

NOUN
informal
  1. one's father:
    "his dad was with him" · 
    synonyms:
    male parent · birth father · biological father · begetter · patriarch · paterfamilias · adoptive father · foster father · stepfather

29 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Funny how so many people here are concerned about groomers but they're silent about abuse in the church. 

new news vs old news. Funny how you are a moron and try to ridicule others as stupid, woodpecker.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Funny how so many people here are concerned about groomers but they're silent about abuse in the church. 

It's gross no matter who does it, but I think everyone stands in solidarity against pedophilia in the churches.  Just because someone is gay doesn't make them a child molester, just like someone supporting a church doesn't mean they support pedophilia. If a priest wants to teach your kid about homosexuality, you should be equally concerned.  By your own standard you're engaging in whataboutism. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, htownbrown said:

It's gross no matter who does it, but I think everyone stands in solidarity against pedophilia in the churches.  Just because someone is gay doesn't make them a child molester, just like someone supporting a church doesn't mean they support pedophilia. If a priest wants to teach your kid about homosexuality, you should be equally concerned.  By your own standard you're engaging in whataboutism. 

Oh, so the point I made was ridiculous?

Interesting.

I was doing Cals "no one talks about the rainforest!" when "discussing" climate change schtick. 

The point was that it was ridiculous. 

But at least we've got that settled. 

Figured you'd jump all over my post. 

Thought Cal would actually say something against abuse in the church though...

6 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Interesting.

I was doing Cals "no one talks about the rainforest!" when "discussing" climate change schtick. 

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh, so the point I made was ridiculous?Interesting.I was doing Cals "no one talks about the rainforest!" when "discussing" climate change schtick. The point was that it was ridiculous.

But at least we've got that settled. Figured you'd jump all over my post. Thought Cal would actually say something against abuse in the church though...

That is stupid. Abuse in the church hasn't been in the news.

your fake man made global warming hysteria has been. And the destruction of the

rain forests are a big part of rising CO2 levels.

Abuse in the church has NOTHING to do with the widespread grooming going on in our public schools.

You're a moron, woodpecker.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Interesting.

I wouldn't suggest it was ridiculous, just woefully out of place considering how hard you stump against whataboutism.

I guess the lesson here is I should stay away from your comments lest I might find myself in the middle of a domestic dispute I don't understand.  Good to know.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, htownbrown said:

I wouldn't suggest it was ridiculous, just woefully out of place considering how hard you stump against whataboutism.

I guess the lesson here is I should stay away from your comments lest I might find myself in the middle of a domestic dispute I don't understand.  Good to know.

Well, the comment wasn't directed towards you and we weren't having a conversation. 

I made the point I wanted to and you helped me make it, so thanks for that. It was purposeful whataboutism to make a point against it. 

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Well, the comment wasn't directed towards you and we weren't having a conversation. 

I made the point I wanted to and you helped me make it, so thanks for that. It was purposeful whataboutism to make a point against it. 

except your attempt was invalid, as usual. You aren't very smart.

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I still have no earthly idea what you're talking about, but congratulations. 

• Thanks 1