THE BROWNS BOARD

Woody/Science

calfoxwc

26 minutes ago, Vambo said:

So you're part of the f**k future generations".   All talk no action!

You're one of the yahoo's who want others to sacrifice while you don't how pathetic!

It's just like tex - "hey, social media, look at me! I'm riding my bicycle down and up a ramp into a pond! "oh no, I hit solid ice in the freezing winter haha"

it's about clicks and/or attention at any cost.

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

You drive a Ford F-250 because it looks cool? Plenty of folks do, whether they actually need one or not.  :D  I do small things like not drive a gas hog, and turn off lights in rooms I'm not using.  Upgraded high efficiency heating and AC too.... 

Yeah I blame Willis Carrier (the guy who invented air conditioning) for wasting gigawatts on electricity every summer. Las Vegas used to be a 20,000 population center in the middle of a stinking hot desert way back. Ask yourself what the population of states south of the Mason-Dixon line would be without it.   

Now it's pickup truck shaming! I remember when it was those SUV's that gave you guys fits

I see your wife also shares your views. lol

5 hours ago, Vambo said:

So you're part of the f**k future generations".   All talk no action!

You're one of the yahoo's who want others to sacrifice while you don't how pathetic!

I'll bet the ranch that's you in spades Vambo. Unless you happen to be living in a cave tending your bees for wax to make candles, or up in the wilds of Montana or Alaska living off the land, (bow & arrow for hunting) it takes energy to make bullets. You're going to be using non renewable energy one way or another, so take your smart ass comments and shove 'em.

Shit, if I had hit Mega Billions, I'd have two or three Teslas in the garage, and buy myself a megawatt silicon solar farm. Just tread as lightly as you can.  Hmmm.. Do you recycle?  

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

It's just like tex - "hey, social media, look at me! I'm riding my bicycle down and up a ramp into a pond! "oh no, I hit solid ice in the freezing winter haha"

it's about clicks and/or attention at any cost.

Haha.. Says the guy with 50,000+ posts and plenty with no replies. 

Yeah Cal, I do still put a few thousand miles in every year on my bicycle. And I have hit ice on my bike in the winter. You should try it sometime, it's not much fun. FWIW, its been more than once assholes have deliberately tried to run me off the road.

49 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I'll bet the ranch that's you in spades Vambo. Unless you happen to be living in a cave tending your bees for wax to make candles, or up in the wilds of Montana or Alaska living off the land, (bow & arrow for hunting) it takes energy to make bullets. You're going to be using non renewable energy one way or another, so take your smart ass comments and shove 'em.

Shit, if I had hit Mega Billions, I'd have two or three Teslas in the garage, and buy myself a megawatt silicon solar farm. Just tread as lightly as you can.  Hmmm.. Do you recycle?  

Translation: Hoorta just talks he wants you to do all the work while he enjoys the "f**k future generations"

42 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Yeah Cal, I do still put a few thousand miles in every year on my bicycle. And I have hit ice on my bike in the winter. You should try it sometime, it's not much fun. FWIW, its been more than once assholes have deliberately tried to run me off the road.

4 hours ago, hoorta said: