THE BROWNS BOARD

Want Some more good Browns Sports Talk?

TK'S Tirade

Hey all,

What a game! What a win! The Browns once again rose up and defeated the Jacksonville Jaguars and saved the season! This is TK from TK's Tirade which airs Tuesday nights at 8 pm on www.wildtalkradio.com. Join me this week as I'll break down this huge win, look ahead to this weekend's game against the hated Ravens. Join me at the website above OR bring your laptop to Scorchers and join me for the live broadcast...who knows maybe you will find yourself live on air breaking down the Browns with TK! When you come to wildtalkradio.com to catch the show dont forget to hop into our interactive chat where I'll make sure to comment on what the chatters have in mind as well.

Catch you all Tuesday at 8 pm EST!

-TK

Join me tomorrow night. 8 pm EST live from Scorchers in Medina (in the MC Sports Plaza) for TK'S Tirade. I am so pumped about the Browns big win this past weekend and Im gonna break down the game only like I can AND were gonna look ahead to the showdown against the Baltimore Ravens.

Also on the show...

-The Meltdown in C-Bus...another disappointing Buckeye loss...where do they go from here?

-The Cavs open up regular season play Tuesday night when the take on the defending champion Celtics, we'll start the breakdown of the Cavs upcoming season

-Did the Rays extend the World Series in Phildelphia?

-All that and more!!!!!

Join me TK for my Tirade only at http://www.wildtalkradio.com

http://www.wildtalkradio.com/tkstirade

Guest ATENEARS

Hey Browns Board Members ... do me a favor and give these guys some attention tonight.

They have a Chat room that you can fire off questions and statements about the Browns 9or OSU & other Cleveland Teams) and they will pull off the topic and discuss your statements on air.

These guys do a nice job of pimping TheBrownsBoard each week on their brodacasts, and have a nice display with our banner and link back to this site on their web site ... and best yet, they have not asked anything in return of us, only to allow them to pimp their show here occasionally.

I tuned in the last two weeks. I wasn't so sure about them at first, but they grow on ya. They have a small time feel to them, kind of like this small time forum here that we feel so comfortable with. I think the two venues (wildtalkradio & TheBrownsBoard) are a good fit together. I'd like to propose that we calloborate with them on future projects together.

Give them a listen and if you toss in a topic or two for them in the chat, tell'em your from theBrownsBoard and gain us even more exposure.

Guest ATENEARS

Yeah, I have problem on one of my lap tops last week, and still do this week, so I brought home a second laptop and it works on this one.

He's mentioned my comments a few times, and pimped the site already a lot.

I'm in a pickle. I'm visiting relatives in Arizona and my daughter's computers have bad Java then my wife has me leave to visit my son. I think "oh good, I will get on his new PC I bought". I get there & his Internet is down so I can't get on TK's chat or Our 9pm chat either.

You may be wondering how I'm typing this....on my phone, one finger at a time & chat doesn't work on my palm either.

Next week guys. icon_e_sad.gif

I'm in a pickle. I'm visiting relatives in Arizona and my daughter's computers have bad Java then my wife has me leave to visit my son. I think "oh good, I will get on his new PC I bought". I get there & his Internet is down so I can't get on TK's chat or Our 9pm chat either.

You may be wondering how I'm typing this....on my phone, one finger at a time & chat doesn't work on my palm either.

Next week guys. icon_e_sad.gif

Get on dialup, or go to a library and use it. Where is your dedication Dan? icon_e_biggrin.gif

For those who miss tonights Live Airing of TK's Tirade, we will have the archive up wednesday morning/afternoon, if not sooner, over at wildtalkradio.com and I would thank everyone who gave a listen to the program tonight when it was live and interacted with TK when he was live on the air tonight.

If you are interested in doing a program of your own, doesnt have to even be about The Browns, please feel free to contact admin@wildtalkradio.com.

Thanks Again for letting as be a small part of your site, hopefully we can build a nice relationship together.

We need to get more people in there next week, it's pretty cool except you don't have to worry about typing and reading like in the Tavern when you're trying to watch the game. This is easy, TK does all the work and all ya gotta do is chat and BS. He does a nice job of tying in the comments into his tirades LOL.

Check it out guys, it's worth it.

Guest ATENEARS

Dan will join us in there next week Riffer. It's too bad we launched our Tuesday Night chat here at the same time. I was in both after 9:00pm, and it wasn't too hard to manage.

This was fun ... Thanks to TK for all the mentionings of this forum and site. I think we can help TK out with the interacting chat, and give it a little BrownsBoard flavor in doing so.

Til next week!

(now if I could only get the wife to serve me beer during these chats .... )

Archived