THE BROWNS BOARD

Message from President Trump to all Real Americans

calfoxwc

https://redstate.com/smoosieq/2022/08/09/donald-trump-releases-powerful-video-the-morning-after-the-fbi-raid-on-mar-a-lago-n609294

These are dark times for our Nation, as my beautiful home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents. Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before. After working and cooperating with the relevant Government agencies, this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate. It is prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by Radical Left Democrats who desperately don’t want me to run for President in 2024, especially based on recent polls, and who will likewise do anything to stop Republicans and Conservatives in the upcoming Midterm Elections. Such an assault could only take place in broken, Third-World Countries. Sadly, America has now become one of those Countries, corrupt at a level not seen before. They even broke into my safe! What is the difference between this and Watergate, where operatives broke into the Democrat National Committee? Here, in reverse, Democrats broke into the home of the 45th President of the United States.

The political persecution of President Donald J. Trump has been going on for years, with the now fully debunked Russia, Russia, Russia Scam, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, and so much more, it just never ends. It is political targeting at the highest level!

Hillary Clinton was allowed to delete and acid wash 33,000 E-mails AFTER they were subpoenaed by Congress. Absolutely nothing has happened to hold her accountable. She even took antique furniture, and other items from the White House.

I stood up to America’s bureaucratic corruption, I restored power to the people, and truly delivered for our Country, like we have never seen before. The establishment hated it. Now, as they watch my endorsed candidates win big victories, and see my dominance in all polls, they are trying to stop me, and the Republican Party, once more. The lawlessness, political persecution, and Witch Hunt must be exposed and stopped.

I will continue to fight for the Great American People!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

https://redstate.com/smoosieq/2022/08/09/donald-trump-releases-powerful-video-the-morning-after-the-fbi-raid-on-mar-a-lago-n609294

These are dark times for our Nation, as my beautiful home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents. Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before. After working and cooperating with the relevant Government agencies, this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate. It is prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by Radical Left Democrats who desperately don’t want me to run for President in 2024, especially based on recent polls, and who will likewise do anything to stop Republicans and Conservatives in the upcoming Midterm Elections. Such an assault could only take place in broken, Third-World Countries. Sadly, America has now become one of those Countries, corrupt at a level not seen before. They even broke into my safe! What is the difference between this and Watergate, where operatives broke into the Democrat National Committee? Here, in reverse, Democrats broke into the home of the 45th President of the United States.

The political persecution of President Donald J. Trump has been going on for years, with the now fully debunked Russia, Russia, Russia Scam, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, and so much more, it just never ends. It is political targeting at the highest level!

Hillary Clinton was allowed to delete and acid wash 33,000 E-mails AFTER they were subpoenaed by Congress. Absolutely nothing has happened to hold her accountable. She even took antique furniture, and other items from the White House.

I stood up to America’s bureaucratic corruption, I restored power to the people, and truly delivered for our Country, like we have never seen before. The establishment hated it. Now, as they watch my endorsed candidates win big victories, and see my dominance in all polls, they are trying to stop me, and the Republican Party, once more. The lawlessness, political persecution, and Witch Hunt must be exposed and stopped.

I will continue to fight for the Great American People!

He's exactly right.  It's a takeover of the government.  They need to establish an August 8 committee.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

To what? The Clinton Foundation?

To the crazy, people, that have no problem trying to overthrow OUR Government 

the democratic party is now just like the soviet/chinese communist party.

The only rules they break are the ones they don't like, and they will break YOU if

you oppose them in any way. Political prisoners, everything.

Manafort just was explaining on Hannity's show- that he spent a YEAR IN SOLITARY CONFINEMENT because

he would NOT tell them falsehoods they wanted to hear.

the fbi is no longer a legit dept of our gov.

NY prosecutors failed. impeachment failed. mueller and pitbull etc failed. russian collusion failed - except

for it was hillary clinton and the clinton dnc that did the russian collusion.

Dangerous times now, folks. the fbi said they went easy on higgardly, because they did not want to influence the election.

that was CRAP. they LIED. comey lied. brennan lied. strock lied. vindman admitted he lied.

obaMao lied. biden lied.

it has to stop. This is a very dangerous time in our country. and weasels like tex and co don't care - they are too busy

looking for social media glamour to care and be honest about all this.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

So many stupid people to con out of their money. So little time. DONATE YOU AMERICAN DEFENDERS.....

Already got two texts on my phone trying to raise money for this supposed billionaire..   The con.. lives on.  :( 

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Already got two texts on my phone trying to raise money for this supposed billionaire..   The con.. lives on.  :( 

I was getting donation requests from Hillary to help her with her Presidential campaign….3 months AFTER the election was over.

7 hours ago, cccjwh said:

So many stupid people to con out of their money. So little time. DONATE YOU AMERICAN DEFENDERS.....

But, but, but.......................................................................................he spoke to US.

trump fbi hires raid him.jpg

Derfuehrersfaceposter.JPG

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Hillary Clinton  to fundraise off Mar-a-Lago search  The con.. lives on.  :( 

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

I was getting donation requests from Hillary to help her with her Presidential campaign….3 months AFTER the election was over.

Three whole months!!!! It's almost been two years and you morons are still giving this "billionaire" money. It's a cult.

2 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Three whole months!!!! It's almost been two years and you morons are still giving this "billionaire" money. It's a cult.

Hillary Clinton  to fundraise off Mar-a-Lago   The con.. lives on.  :(  It's a cult.

It's sad - the people who happily let their dem/liberal/progressive/communists in our gov ruin our country, flood us with illegals, double digit undesirables at least, fentanyl pills flowing, sex trafficing, cheering the abuse of power by the fbi, ignoring inflation and the leftwing proliferation of perversion in our schools...

and they happily just hate Pres Trump.

and NOT ONE of them can man up and list the good/great accomplishments of their obaMao/moochelle commies, the corrupt biden family, deep state, etc etc for America.

They keep running, whimpering and hiding, then they come back and laugh and say they "won".

just sad. for them.

Meanwhile - that was a really, really LONG legit list of Pres Trump's accomplishments.

and pretending that we are doing well now, but were not when Pres Trump was President -

is just so stupid it surely takes a lot of booze in the middle of the day or night.

8 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Liberals hate America.  Move dirt bags!

Cult member cannot refute claim backed up by evidence. How did they respond?

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

c. Link to rightwing nutjob "source"

d. #whataboutism

e. combination of a, b, c, or d

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

d. #whataboutism

Joe Biden nut swingers. How do they respond?

a. Can’t think of one good thing Dementia Joe has done for the country 

b. Channel their inner TDS by posting bullshit on a thread regarding Trump

c. have buyers remorse for voting for Dementia Joe, but are chicken shit to admit it

d. All the above

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

d. #whataboutism

Well they could have just pleaded the 5th for all questions like trumpy has just done. You know, the guy who said if you plead the 5th you must be guilty.

“You see the mob takes the Fifth,” he said. “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”-DJT

Another time, he said, “Fifth Amendment. Fifth Amendment. Fifth Amendment. Horrible.”-DJT

https://www.todayonline.com/world/trump-refuses-answer-questions-ny-attorney-general-probe-1966521?&geo=en_US&p2=^EQ^nov19^&cmpgn=nov19&ueid=fbd2d23d-f952-4477-aab2-fe4faa801e4f&doi=2020-01-14&o=APN12179

"I declined to answer the questions under the rights and privileges afforded to every citizen under the United States Constitution," Mr Trump said in a statement.

• Haha 1