THE BROWNS BOARD

🏈 Official Preseason Game Thread: Browns at Jaguars.

Dutch Oven

Ummm-mmm  Wedgewood Pizza  was good.  A 2 TV game night for me.  Guardians smokin' in TORONTO 8-0  Josh & Jose both HR off of Berrios. 

Meanwhile the BROWNS  running the ball scoring while I was eating.     GO BROWNS and GUARDIANS  !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It's a preseason game, I have to remind myself, but Anthony Schwartz is just not good. 

Would it really be a big shock if he doesn't make it on the regular season roster?

First place G's are rolling the Blue Jays, 8-0

• Thanks 1

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

It's a preseason game, I have to remind myself, but Anthony Schwartz is just not good. 

Would it really be a big shock if he doesn't make it on the regular season roster?

Sorry Dutch I just had the uncontrollable urge to paint on your thread.....but GO BROWNS. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

The football adds a little somethin' somethin'

Panache  ?  Mucho gusto ?

Remember when the Browns couldn't get a draft pick right? It seems like they have fixed that problem. Looks like we made some really good decisions again this year in the draft. It is really nice to see the draft picks making big plays in the first preseason game.

Our ones got punk'd (review later) ...

Pocic looked fine.. D.Deaton should see valuable center reps next..

J.Ford/Winfrey/Emerson showing their worth .. Big DAWGS! our better depth needs to carry this 2nd half 

Let's Go!