THE BROWNS BOARD

Donald Trump is 'on his way to becoming the next President'

I'm going to work on his campaign maybe.

I'll pull a dem vote buying ploy in cities:

"FREE 10 LBS OF TOMATOES FOR YOUR PRO PRES TRUMP VOTE !

wait, I didn't plant that many tomatoes.

dammit.

(lol)

I'd almost be willing to bet any one of our liberal friends, say $100 that if Trump does get elected that within a week the stock market takes a significant jump, and gas prices drop considerably. Although it would have to be determined at what level would be considered "significant".

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

I'd almost be willing to bet any one of our liberal friends, say $100 that if Trump does get elected that within a week the stock market takes a significant jump, and gas prices drop considerably. Although it would have to be determined at what level would be considered "significant".

They won't take that bet, they know better.

From what I can tell, the whole appeal of the leftist perspective is morality.  At least what they perceive that to be.  A capitalist economy can't approach any of their moral goals, theoretically, so they have no interest in it's success. 

1 hour ago, htownbrown said:

From what I can tell, the whole appeal of the leftist perspective is morality.  At least what they perceive that to be.  A capitalist economy can't approach any of their moral goals, theoretically, so they have no interest in it's success. 

Communism will never work... People like to own things...

1 hour ago, htownbrown said:

Morality??

I’m hoping your being sarcastic.

Democrats are

the epitome of

evil .

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Morality??

I’m hoping your being sarcastic.

Democrats are

the epitome of

evil .

Well morality is a relative term.  Obviously, their morals drive them.

For example, you and I may believe it's morally correct to keep children away from people whose whole identity is based on their sexuality.  They certainly have a different moral take.

• Upvote 1