THE BROWNS BOARD

The Official deshaun watson Fan Club thread

calfoxwc

• calfoxwc changed the title to The Official deshaun watson Fan Club thread

So now we have 3 shit on Watson while we praise Baker threads?

Go back to ruining the poliboard or to a Carolina Board. It's getting tiresome from a guy who promised to stop it about a month ago.

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Let's try not to get too damn facetious with these fan club threads.

WSS 

How about just deleting the whole thing instead of minor chastisement.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

So now we have 3 shit on Watson while we praise Baker threads?

Go back to ruining the poliboard or to a Carolina Board. It's getting tiresome from a guy who promised to stop it about a month ago.

How about just deleting the whole thing instead of minor chastisement.

How about you try to restrain from being an a****** to me? This is not my problem this is not my doing. Just for the record any Watson threat is going to be a s*** on Watson thread because of who he is. The one thread is specifically about his suspension. The other one which one of you people deleted was about his legal troubles which exist. And there are plenty of guys happy to suck his PUD . I might just delete the whole f****** thing. I wish some of you guys would try to quit being such assholes to each other, especially to me. You don't like the poly board don't get on it. But don't make your entire life about it.

WSS

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

How about you try to restrain from being an a****** to me? This is not my problem this is not my doing. Just for the record any Watson threat is going to be a s*** on Watson thread because of who he is. The one thread is specifically about his suspension. The other one which one of you people deleted was about his legal troubles which exist. And there are plenty of guys happy to suck his PUD . I might just delete the whole f****** thing. I wish some of you guys would try to quit being such assholes to each other, especially to me. You don't like the poly board don't get on it. But don't make your entire life about it.

WSS

"How about just deleting the whole thing instead of minor chastisement."

Only this part was for your Steve. Above it was what was for cal who can't seem to keep to one or two shit on Watson threads, but is compelled to start another to the detriment of the football board.

25 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

"How about just deleting the whole thing instead of minor chastisement."

Only this part was for your Steve. Above it was what was for cal who can't seem to keep to one or two shit on Watson threads, but is compelled to start another to the detriment of the football board.

but your butt buddy can start his demeaning thread, and that was fine. It is still running. Talk about hypocrisy.

I mimiced what you approved of, "haha" but now you whine your ass off. Typical. and STFU about the other forum.

THAT IS THE POINT.

and, btw, I went back three pages, this is the ONLY thread I started.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

in conclusion - they are both worthy of staying, or both worthy of being deleted.

Mine came way after the first one.

Despite the promise you made about a month ago to stop dogging Watson. It didn't even last a day. You own me a diet soda.

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

1) I haven't deleted any threads in a LONG time Steve, so don't blame me on that one.  

2) The guy who started this thread is guilty of highly selective morality- I'm sure you know who and whom I'm referring to. 

3) It wasn't Rocket Science, and I predicted it way back that Watson was going to get jeered at every away game, and maybe at home too.  Seems Captain Obvious can't restrain his glee over the fact that DW was duly greeted with a chorus of Boo Flat.  It would be the same difference if Baker haters (and I've said a bunch of times I'm not one- he's just irrelevant to the Browns now and certainly after Game 1) for some posters to come out and say- Mayfield breaks leg, hurray!!!  For someone who's supposedly DONE with the Browns he's still posting here a lot.  :(  He can't help himself though... And you damn well know why- deny the reason all you want to. 

PS- Regarding the Poli Board.... Your like minded political pals are really triggered after the events of the past week... Amuses me to no end.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

MAGA!

I was waiting for one of those chants.  

How about  BIG LIE ?  Nah, not here.  All of that stuff belongs neatly in the happy confines of the political forum.   Just lead the way DieHard.........we'll all follow.   :huh:

48 minutes ago, hoorta said:

1) I haven't deleted any threads in a LONG time Steve, so don't blame me on that one.  

2) The guy who started this thread is guilty of highly selective morality- I'm sure you know who and whom I'm referring to. 

3) It wasn't Rocket Science, and I predicted it way back that Watson was going to get jeered at every away game, and maybe at home too.  Seems Captain Obvious can't restrain his glee over the fact that DW was duly greeted with a chorus of Boo Flat.  It would be the same difference if Baker haters (and I've said a bunch of times I'm not one- he's just irrelevant to the Browns now and certainly after Game 1) for some posters to come out and say- Mayfield breaks leg, hurray!!!  For someone who's supposedly DONE with the Browns he's still posting here a lot.  :(  He can't help himself though... And you damn well know why- deny the reason all you want to. 

PS- Regarding the Poli Board.... Your like minded political pals are really triggered after the events of the past week... Amuses me to no end.

If I believed it was you I would have called you out but I'm just about to drink a bunch of beer so I will get back to you on this tomorrow hahaha

👌🍺

WSS 

Just now, Westside Steve said:

If I believed it was you I would have called you out but I'm just about to drink a bunch of beer so I will get back to you on this tomorrow hahaha

👌🍺

WSS 

Steve, it's OK,  only had one Great Lakes Octoberfest... so far.  :D  

Saw my cousin today.  We grew up Browns fans.  I see him about once every couple of years.  (brought his guitar, we and 3 others made music in my yard - great fun).  Afterwards he says to me, "Whadayathink about the Watson situation?"   You guys here know my stance -   He says, yeah possibly he's not the nicest guy.  But if being the nicest guys is going to be your criteria, then the pool of guys is going to be thinner.  How many guys have been doing the same things?   Bob Kraft was caught in a sting.  And he was held to a higher standard?

I know, we've been over this a time or two.  So, ok...they want to make an example out of Watson...fine.  But then what?  Doesn't it deserve a policy?  Isn't it so horrific that it requires 'The Watson Rule'?  You are not allowed to go to a massage parlor.  The temptations there are too high for someone to ask for something extra...and/or for someone to say that you asked.

I personally don't know what kind of 'fan' I am of Watson's.  I haven't watched him as our QB yet.  I haven't seen/heard how he handles an NFL season as the Browns QB both on the field and behind the microphone.  I need data.

Kind of does the proposed punishment fit the alleged crime sort of thing.  I don't know for 100% sure but I haven't seen everything the judge and juries have seen.  

I just don't know.   We'll see what others will come down with.   A long and drawn out ordeal for all sides.

One of the strangest threads on TBB that's for sure.  Oh well better off here to let everyone ......"speak their piece"...... maybe that's a good thing.   I  guess.     :huh:   

....... the Twilight Zone of discussions.   

5 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

One of the strangest threads on TBB that's for sure.  Oh well better off here to let everyone ......"speak their piece"...... maybe that's a good thing.   I  guess.     :huh:   

....... the Twilight Zone of discussions.   

both the stupid threads should have been moved to the political forum. just sayin, lol.

• Haha 1