THE BROWNS BOARD

●  SEA +3.5 at PIT ●  On our local CBS WKBN ■ -AND- 9 pm DAL at DEN on NFL Network, next ! ■

mjp28

Let's see for the heck of it.....

Believe it or not these preseason games have odds on them.  From our friends at vegasinsider.com

JAX -1.5 at home over CLE (W easy).     ATL +1.5 (W big) at CIN.     SEA +3.5 at PIT (W in OT)  -and-   TEN +3.5 at BAL (W big)

Now it feels (something)  like football.     

■~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~■~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~■

SO  2 FAV, 2 DOGS  and no clear anything in preseason week 1.   I think that's to be expected. 

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

You are a pretty good grandfather  !

Thanks!  🧙‍♂️

Oh, I still have some convincing to do ! My visit tour of his new bedroom additions includes 2 Fatheads.. Nick Chubb & Christen McCaffrey .. He loves baseball & flag-football  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nickers said:

The next 2 weeks are gonna tell a lot about this team...

I'm thinking just the last preseason game myself. Got to see who we want to keep with game 2.

BTW-I think we especially need to see more of our 7th rounder Isaiah Thomas #58. He stood out in the highlights for some reason. Plus he and PW played a lot together at OU. Nothing like prior experience playing alongside a sure thing like PW.