THE BROWNS BOARD

♠︎  8/20  PIT at  JAX,  3rd quarter preseason football. CBS, well Steelers won in 4th. ♠︎

mjp28

♠︎  8/20  PIT at  JAX,  3rd quarter preseason football. CBS  ♠︎.   JAX 8-7.

Meanwhile  at 9 pm they finally lifted the rain delay  CSX at CLE 0-0,  bottom  1st.   For you sports nuts.

And the Steelers just scored 4th and 1 with 2 minutes left.   Two passing  TDs

Screenshot_2022-08-20_215819.jpg

And final.

Meanwhile 10:22 pm  0-0   top 6 pitchers duel at Progressive  tonight,  Won't be over until around midnight.    The  BROWNS  on Sunday  !

GO BROWNS  and those 1st place  GUARDIANS  !

• mjp28 changed the title to ♠︎  8/20  PIT at  JAX,  3rd quarter preseason football. CBS, well Steelers won in 4th. ♠︎

Slow sports night if you haven't already noticed. 

Not a great night for mighty Mitch T.  Mason the Big Ben replacement,  looks that way. 

And CSX 2-0 9th inning......CLE up 1 out and.....  2 outs, 1 on and..... (waiting new pitcher)..... game over, drive home safely.        The 1st place young gun Guardians have been really playing tough this year.

BROWNS  on Sunday !

3 minutes ago, FY56 said:

That Pickett dude is disturbing. From what I've heard he's been lighting it up in camp.

Threw a TD pass against Jax starters I believe. One or 2 last week.

The kid looks like he should be a Cleveland Brown. Watson belongs in Pittsburg

Pickett started slowed in camp and has gotten progressively better each week. The dude is just cool as a cucumber all the time. 

18 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Pickett started slowed in camp and has gotten progressively better each week. The dude is just cool as a cucumber all the time. 

Well I can say this..your O line still sucks. Pickett isn't gonna be your savior. I'm sure you can't deny that your Steelers are gonna be the basement dwellers this season.

9 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Well I can say this..your O line still sucks. Pickett isn't gonna be your savior. I'm sure you can't deny that your Steelers are gonna be the basement dwellers this season.

Two of those guys are completely new to the team. I'm surprised at how poorly Daniels has played but qb mobility cancels out some of that as does Najee Harris who is top 5 in pass pro easily. The line definitely isn't great, that's for sure. I'm just glad Pickett looks very good as the line is easily fixed in the draft. I also expect them to go after some guys still on the market because the line hasn't been very good. 

11 minutes ago, FY56 said:

And how can you say the steelers are going to be in the basement? I'd be shocked if it's not the Browns. People sleeping on the steelers is comical to me.