THE BROWNS BOARD

🏈    Thursday Night Football   ●   Buffalo Bills  at  LA Rams +2.5 thread.

mjp28

🏈   Thursday Night Football   ●   Buffalo Bills  at  LA Rams +2.5,  thread.

And in And little Pro pickem tonight. LAR  11   BUF  10  No pick 2.  Pretty close. 

And real NFL football is back !!

• mjp28 changed the title to 🏈    Thursday Night Football   ●   Buffalo Bills  at  LA Rams +2.5 thread.

Josh Allen putting up some fantasy numbers.  My guy Diggs not bad either.  :)  

....." turn out the lights the party's been over ".....

Bills MVP the LAR QB.

3 hours ago, mjp28 said:

I hate TNF games....screws up everyone's nfl mind.

Oh BUF 10 LAR 7. close to half.

Bills 31 Rams 10.

Von Miller went to the Buffalo defense >?

wow. didn't know that.

I try to remind myself often that guys like Josh Allen rarely, if ever, overcome the issues he had with accuracy coming out of college. But holy shit does that dude look good out there-truly elite in every aspect of the game.

Will be very interested to see how Daboll does with Daniel Jones and NYG. If he turns that guy around to even look competent, he might end up becoming one the next hotshot coaches of the NFL.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, jrb12711 said:

I try to remind myself often that guys like Josh Allen rarely, if ever, overcome the issues he had with accuracy coming out of college. But holy shit does that dude look good out there-truly elite in every aspect of the game.

Will be very interested to see how Daboll does with Daniel Jones and NYG. If he turns that guy around to even look competent, he might end up becoming one the next hotshot coaches of the NFL.

I wouldn't call him elite yet but he's had a hell of a game.. On the other hand... The Bills D kicked those pussies asses!

On 9/10/2022 at 10:52 AM, nickers said:

I wouldn't call him elite yet but he's had a hell of a game.. On the other hand... The Bills D kicked those pussies asses!

Yep. The Bills are serious business - betting against them this year, too, is a fool's errand.

• Upvote 1