THE BROWNS BOARD

Help me and you get free stock

Silver slayer

Folks it's no scam, I've been using this trading app since March. 

Create account using link below 

You get 2 shares of something. 

Deposit a hundred bucks 

You get 9 more shares of something 

I get free shares for each person using referral link who creates account and deposits a benji. 

https://a.webull.com/1F6tetPBnguw4iqTWo

A bit too vague for me.     ......"two shares of something "? .....    No way I'd bite into that.

Oh I have an account with  TD Ameritrade  now.

..... edit add,  just a friendly suggestion, I would  NEVER  put the word scam  in your opening sentence.   Say something positive about Webull the way you have it worded now it almost sounds like some pyramid scheme.  I've seen more than a few of those things.

Put a good description out there first,  explain what this is all about and how it could benefit the reader.  Many people are skeptical about the stock market especially if they've never been in one even a good  401(k).   You might get better results that way.   mjp.

Edited by mjp28

I've heard of Webull and did a quick check of their home page.  First thing  I dislike web pages with tiny, tiny text even smaller than what we have here.   They do have some good points like commission free trading,  a lot of 24/7 trading options among them.   I've  been in the markets since 1972 when I was an undergrad in college, about 50 years  wow.     BTW the 70s was a bad decade for investing  and. no personal computers !   So much easier now.

Webull would be best for a self directed investor like me.

i did a screenshot of their About us  page, you can see what I mean.   Right now I'll give it some time but I just do not need another platform right now. 

And the screenshot......

Screenshot_2022-09-12_140807.jpg

• 2 weeks later...