THE BROWNS BOARD

It's official. Mangini is NOT telling the Vikes who will start at QB

OconRecon

I get people doing the same Shep. Just leaving work tonight a guy says, "You guys getting the 1st pick overall next year?" He's a colts fan. My response was "Who was the QB of the colts when you became a fan, and unless it's Harbaugh or earlier than go fcuk yourself." His response, "who?"

My brother-in-law is a certified jack-ass and yes, you guessed it, a steeler fan. This summer we got into it at the cottage. He's chirpin' about the browns sucking and bragging about the steelers. I told him he didn't know shit then asked him if he knew who Jackie Smith was, he says "who?" I remind him "He gift-wrapped you a super bowl by dropping a touchdown pass for the cowboys moron." My b-in-law acts like some hard-ass tough guy. He reminds me of how hard-nosed "steeler football" is. "Ok genius, you're such a fan, what college did both lambert and james harrison go to?" He says "I don't give a shit about that crap." O for 2. We're drinking, I wanna drop this arrogant prick (never liked him). "Name me 2 guys on your o-line." "Ok, how 'bout just one?" The atom-splitter says, "alan faneca." "Ohhhh, very good paul; too bad he plays for the FCKING NEW YORK JETS!!!!" It got real quiet, I cracked another beer and went fishing for bass off the dock....steeler fan....good one.

So in closing Shep, if you've got to explain it to them....they don't get it.

ha ha ha fkin awesome! what's funny is I knew the answers...lol

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived