THE BROWNS BOARD

Talk about irony

Westside Steve

34 minutes ago, hammertime said:

It’s an involuntary mechanism in there constricted brain.  Like a dog with rabies.

it’s deeper than Trump.  Not sure but they’ve definitely been abused and can’t cope with reality.

This isn’t about Trump but all they can see Trump.

baby killers.  That tells you right off there on the wrong side.

And openly trying to transform our young into confused degenerates...

I’m guessing Hoorta isn’t a serial rapist or even a fan of abortion but he is part of the population that just can’t remove

Trump from his mind.

It’s not about Trump.  For crying out loud look at what the democrats have morphed into!

My 84 year old mom is finally turning the corner and WAKING up.

you don’t need to be MAGA to see the corruption going on.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, hammertime said:

I’ve resisted feeding the troll for quite a while 

I’ll retreat 

Without answering the question. The House passed a bill to prevent a single person from trying to prevent the election from being certified. That is what the links says. Why are you cult members complaining about it? 

49 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

What are you guys crying about? You are upset that the next want to be dictator can't force his lapdog VP to refuse to certify our elections? 

Geez you're so stupid you don't even know that our form of government safeguards against dictatorships. That should make you cry.

51 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Without answering the question. The House passed a bill to prevent a single person from trying to prevent the election from being certified. That is what the links says. Why are you cult members complaining about it? 

Why do you think we are Obama supporters? You're the only authentic cultist around here.

We are also not here to take you by the hand.  If you want to find out the reasons why many Republicans voted this down, then look it up yourself. I know the reasons. The leftist run piece of trash AOL heavily criticized the Republicans without going into much detail regarding their reasoning, so you won't find it in the link.  What a surprise.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, FY56 said:

Geez you're so stupid you don't even know that our form of government safeguards against dictatorships. That should make you cry.

So what would have happened if Pence had refused to certify? And why are you guys crying about closing a loophole that your cult leader tried to use to overturn our election? Oh wait. I see. You guys wanted to overturn the election and are pissed they can't use the possible loophole anymore. OK, that makes sense. Cults have to be cult after. Carry on.

By the way it was never going to happen but just for the sake of argument if Pence had decided not to certify the election they would have spent days weeks months who knows probably doing the damn thing over again. None of the Democrats and plenty of ruling class Republicans didn't want that to happen. The fix was in it's over.

And whatever Donald Trump has to say about it means absolutely nothing today. It's the Democrats screaming about it today because they can't defend the policies of their guy.

WSS

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

By the way it was never going to happen but just for the sake of argument if Pence had decided not to certify the election they would have spent days weeks months who knows probably doing the damn thing over again. None of the Democrats and plenty of ruling class Republicans didn't want that to happen. The fix was in it's over.

And whatever Donald Trump has to say about it means absolutely nothing today. It's the Democrats screaming about it today because they can't defend the policies of their guy.

WSS

If Pence hadn't certified it would have gone to court Steve and Cheetos would have dragged it out. What would happen after that, who knows. I doubt Cheetos leave the WH. 

What policies Steve? I don't have any problems with policies. I don't agree with student loans stuff, but the rest I'm fine with. You guys blaming the "policies" for global inflation is just stupid. ByDon is following the immigrations laws, not much else he can do about it. The rest of your outrage is just culture wars BS. 

8 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

If Pence hadn't certified it would have gone to court Steve and Cheetos would have dragged it out. What would happen after that, who knows. I doubt Cheetos leave the WH. 

What policies Steve? I don't have any problems with policies. I don't agree with student loans stuff, but the rest I'm fine with. You guys blaming the "policies" for global inflation is just stupid. ByDon is following the immigrations laws, not much else he can do about it. The rest of your outrage is just culture wars BS. 

If you have no problem with any of the policies and you are happy with the current situation then why waste our time?

And when have I brought up culture Warrior issues?

WSS

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

If you have no problem with any of the policies and you are happy with the current situation then why waste our time?

WSS

I was wondering why you guys were crying about fixing a loophole that will help prevent the next want-to-be-dictator to overturn an election. But it answered itself. You want to be able to overturn elections. GOP the anti-democracy party. 

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

I was wondering why you guys were crying about fixing a loophole that will help prevent the next want-to-be-dictator to overturn an election. But it answered itself. You want to be able to overturn elections. GOP the anti-democracy party. 

And we were wondering why you assholes were so hell-bent on making election fraud easier.

Well we weren't really wondering but you know..

WSS

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

The House bill also allows candidates to sue in federal court to enforce the lawful certification, which numerous Senate Republicans say is a nonstarter.

(congressional lawyers making sure that their bread and butter remains as a fixture ) 

they (R's & D's)  like talking about a "clean" bill... 

Im just wondering where the usual "porky" items are in this? 

maybe the promises of litigation down the road gives them all a  hardon ( yes, even Liz cheney)

that any add ons wont be necessary?