THE BROWNS BOARD

🟫⬜️🟧🟧⬜️🟫Official Gameday Thread Steelers at Browns🏈🏈🏈🟫⬜️🟧🟧⬜️🟫

Westside Steve

10 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Cool pic I took between the 3rd and 4th quarter

stadium browns steelers bigger.jpeg

As a non American who has never been to a live game... Is that a good spot to watch the game? How much did you pay? 

I think I would love to be close to the action (hits, shouts etc) but at the same time I would miss having an upper view of the game. 

17 minutes ago, Nero said:

As a non American who has never been to a live game... Is that a good spot to watch the game? How much did you pay? 

I think I would love to be close to the action (hits, shouts etc) but at the same time I would miss having an upper view of the game. 

So that pic was taken from Section 514, second to last row. It's a great view, but that walk up causes your quad muscles to burn! While not an "up close and personal" view, it is a great view to see plays develop, and also a great view of the incoming planes landing at Burke Lakefront Airport. 😁

Those are my buddy's season tickets, so I'm not sure how much they are, but... And I can't believe I'm admitting this on here, but a PA friend of mine recently mentioned that his dad has never got to go to a Steelers game, and since my friend has three kids to pay child support for, he's not exactly in the greatest financial position right now to get tickets, so I and two friends went in together and got him and his dad tickets to the upcoming Steelers vs Saints game in Pittsburgh. Those 2 tickets were in the upper deck, about 10 rows up, near the 50 yard line, and with Ticketmaster fees came to about $200 each. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/25/2022 at 6:27 AM, Dutch Oven said:

So that pic was taken from Section 514, second to last row. It's a great view, but that walk up causes your quad muscles to burn! While not an "up close and personal" view, it is a great view to see plays develop, and also a great view of the incoming planes landing at Burke Lakefront Airport. 😁

Those are my buddy's season tickets, so I'm not sure how much they are, but... And I can't believe I'm admitting this on here, but a PA friend of mine recently mentioned that his dad has never got to go to a Steelers game, and since my friend has three kids to pay child support for, he's not exactly in the greatest financial position right now to get tickets, so I and two friends went in together and got him and his dad tickets to the upcoming Steelers vs Saints game in Pittsburgh. Those 2 tickets were in the upper deck, about 10 rows up, near the 50 yard line, and with Ticketmaster fees came to about $200 each. 

Years ago…I did a preseason game from the rafters.  If you are football x and o guy it is great vantage point. 

I took my oldest to her first football game Giants Chargers game she’s a Giants fan.  The old Q had obstructed view seats first six rows from the field.  They were discounted but I couldn’t see half the game.  We saw the Giants players warming up close to us. That was the thrill of the seats

With the exception of being in the pound I would sit up at First Energy too.  Even then I’m entering a phase/point in my life where sitting in the pound and dealing with unstable young drunks no thanks.  

The only downside to the rafters If you are drinking kinda guy…the steep haul up the stairs while you are a little tipsy- it is an adventure.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

With the exception of being in the pound I would sit up at First Energy too.  Even then I’m entering a phase/point in my life where sitting in the pound and dealing with unstable young drunks no thanks.  

The only downside to the rafters If you are drinking kinda guy…the steep haul up the stairs while you are a little tipsy- it is an adventure.

There were four 20-something Steelers fans behind us, drinking and talking mad shit. At first, I just turned and stared them down, but eventually we started just giving it back and forth to each other... one of the Steelers fans yelled "You guys have never won shit!" which caused me to turn, look him square in the eye, and reply: "Yep, we're the Pittsburgh Pirates of the NFL." He just looked at me stunned for a moment, then started cracking up, shook my hand and told me and my friend that we are awesome. 😁

And it was a fantastic moment when at five minutes left in the game they and most of the other Steelers fans lefft en masse. I told them, loudly, to drive safely. 

• Haha 3

On 9/25/2022 at 9:01 AM, Nero said:

It depends Nero....  35+ years of season ticket seniority gets you seats like this...  Our ticket price averages out to $165 bucks per game.  There's a reason Field 100 Level (that you're looking at) cost the most outside of the (IMHO) overpriced Club Seats. Club seats you get nicer bathrooms and nicer bars + the area behind the seats is heated. 

We've scoped it out, if you ask me the "best seats in the house" are 50 yard line last row right in front of that stripe. It's under cover, and you can knock on the floor of the Owners Luxury Box.  :)   (Though some will argue first row of the 500 Level isn't too shabby) PS- the Browns have a "seat improvement day" every spring, and as far as we're concerned we're never going to get any better. In a perfect world, I'd like to be 10 rows higher, and one section over closer to the 50.  Sideline 100 Level has never been available for the last 10 years.  

gwpyRqb-NdlLReNFc3mXY0VN24rqKUC-JBbGl0mD6L2phIw5MqExWKn31xmD6SY8dl0-UUfoLA1v7t7ye4jTwB9EJ0J9wAzF6K6mJD4PVnn5TVtZNNio0GiKzjJIgMH1Ex6pNc9_RATCPGC0OPel0kmbQe3AFyL3V8nNXhtlom16Bk65OBOqQA25C69JJOyTppOumgXMB8A1JcLgx8e4-MolaiET9-4HorDJDHpSWMWhEXzNHhH1oOiD7jSI9iTUd16zA3i9t5ZgOgh_IrQeGwXjQ-OHtrawzs-5kc28gvmznY-bX1CjAqCUJW4o79SXx0Iv2ZTqb3mufHJlsXz-Z4CQyzkWIYFbUcK0tmrmH6MDNHShPKGlimuT6oPXFpIh2w0oly7YYSIQVJLb1sRGdO2Tx_OOqFXf3F0CSowB8Sl2VuaNjvBjbjrpQqAJ71LF0QW9jN96IH2U3I9HqZK3G6wXautr8soV4mLhNQzADs40W_mdyrHb2ciH12lxH8dTeBwPv4aqnz6zTOjPQTQLUV_Oyg1A4ucxo7Lo5gwiM-sO0NprVysmamxRocQ2oRpLcgrkt-dANBlA3MsYywGmVpBIN4kDK56wwgompdQDeQMS7gmlH97d78TSAHzbqTr17x02KAXadm1jV8aLMPl3RkkLLGzIuydrdKFlVTEQtb512SsdcLGAocxYLFYdzu0U_8uDtkScrWnFVPeGMCt2wXy_JompgjKYfJUZQ9figNAXdM9Sqa9s_0IrJt0BZw=w1010-h757-no?authuser=0

• Thanks 1

On 9/24/2022 at 10:02 PM, Dutch Oven said:

Cool pic I took between the 3rd and 4th quarter

stadium browns steelers bigger.jpeg

Awesome picture Dutch!   Is that an old picture of Nickers with a guitar in his hands underneath the Sherwin Williams sign way back when he was hating his first group of Coordinators and the Head Coach?  God bless him!

Edited by Flugel
typo
  • Haha 2