THE BROWNS BOARD

Bright Future

eqrulz101

Well we always say next year, but I have to say I really feel like next year can be a good one for us. We need some more help on defense, maybe a big name free agent and a good LB with our first pick in the draft. Quinn looked extremly well out there, poised, making great desions, buying recievers time when they needed it and making some very good throws. I dont know about you guys but with 1:14 left I actually felt like we had a shot, I felt like our team felt like we had a shot. We didnt get it but I guarentee that Quinn will have many come from behind victories over his career. We have seen our future and as painful as this loss is, I come away from this game with alot of hope.

Give me a couple of days to stomach the latest of the Cleveland sports collapses. I had to endure 2 in the passed week. If Romeo "Roam'n Meal Eating Machine" Crennel was such a defensive genius than how come we have had three collapses in which the Browns have had a two td + lead nearing the end of the third qtr. (last year VS Pitt-up 21-6-lossed 31-28,Last week VS Balt up 27-13 lossed 37-27,and last night up 28-13 lossed 34-30). What is he (RAC) doing? Who is the def guru there? I realize I am in Hawaii but this defense could not stop U of H...icon_razz.gif

Guest Masters
Well we always say next year, but I have to say I really feel like next year can be a good one for us. We need some more help on defense, maybe a big name free agent and a good LB with our first pick in the draft. Quinn looked extremly well out there, poised, making great desions, buying recievers time when they needed it and making some very good throws. I dont know about you guys but with 1:14 left I actually felt like we had a shot, I felt like our team felt like we had a shot. We didnt get it but I guarentee that Quinn will have many come from behind victories over his career. We have seen our future and as painful as this loss is, I come away from this game with alot of hope.

I am right with you. Now it is one game, but I at least saw a QB that looked like a leader (something this team is lacking).

Archived