THE BROWNS BOARD

WILL YOU STOP WATCHING THE BROWNS?

Sez.EJ

HAIL HAIL THE GREAT MANGINI MAN OF MYSTERY..

I love that he has a bug up everyones ass about this announcement. The media is pissed at him. We have 10-15 posts on this topic just in the past 2 weeks (several hundred since last season) . We could have just had one long thread on this from the time last season ended. 622 pages long hahah.

Personally As for Mangini and the "announcement" I think it is HILARIOUS! mostly becuase I really don't care... I JUST WANT THE SEASON TO START. I am rooting for Quinn myself. However, If DA starts..So be it.. I will still be watching every week.

Seriously guys.. If the guy you DON'T like gets the job.... Will you stop watching? I don't think so.. So get over it and look forward to the season.

I can honestly say...no i wont stop watching the browns if BQ doesnt start which he wont start at least next week...;)

However if the question was if savage/rac were still in cleveland i would be tempted to say i would pass on watching the browns this year but i would be telling a lie...;)

HAIL HAIL THE GREAT MANGINI MAN OF MYSTERY..

I love that he has a bug up everyones ass about this announcement. The media is pissed at him. We have 10-15 posts on this topic just in the past 2 weeks (several hundred since last season) . We could have just had one long thread on this from the time last season ended. 622 pages long hahah.

Personally As for Mangini and the "announcement" I think it is HILARIOUS! mostly becuase I really don't care... I JUST WANT THE SEASON TO START. I am rooting for Quinn myself. However, If DA starts..So be it.. I will still be watching every week.

Seriously guys.. If the guy you DON'T like gets the job.... Will you stop watching? I don't think so.. So get over it and look forward to the season.

I think some in here will give Lerner an ULTIMATUM! They will quit the Browns unless Quinn starts. (Of course they won't man up to the ULTIMATUM).

Oh come on Lobstrocity errr Long Beach Larry errr DieHard, we both know your life is infinitely better with me in it. Besides, you don't see Lum mouthing off, do you...

Kidding? we spend this much time on a blog/board....and you think we aren't gonna watch? This must be up there in the all-time silly posts!

come on... we watched when Bruce Gradkowski was playing QB.....

Kidding? we spend this much time on a blog/board....and you think we aren't gonna watch? This must be up there in the all-time silly posts!

What I find silly is that so much time is spent on this board over Mangini's announcement... DA... BQ BQ..DA.. That's why I posted this message.. It does not matter about this stupid announcement. YES I said it.... stupid announcement... Sunday we will be tuned in and rooting for the Browns Regardess who is taking the snaps. Regardless who is taking the handoffs. I am just ready to start the season.. I am sick of all this "when is Mangini going to announce it.. Who friggin cares.. really.. I like both of these guys.. I just think Quinn deserves the shot.. If it's DA that's cool too.. cuz he scares the crap out of defensive coordinators.

My gut feeling all along has been.. we are going to need both these guys at some point in the season.. That he is preparing both of them to start is the right thing to do. It only makes the team stronger.. mentally and from a preparation standpoint...

Come 'on guys.. You all know the browns ususally need 6 qb's a year anyway hahaha (man I hope it's not like that this year).

What I find silly is that so much time is spent on this board over Mangini's announcement... DA... BQ BQ..DA.. That's why I posted this message.. It does not matter about this stupid announcement. YES I said it.... stupid announcement... Sunday we will be tuned in and rooting for the Browns Regardess who is taking the snaps. Regardless who is taking the handoffs. I am just ready to start the season.. I am sick of all this "when is Mangini going to announce it.. Who friggin cares.. really.. I like both of these guys.. I just think Quinn deserves the shot.. If it's DA that's cool too.. cuz he scares the crap out of defensive coordinators.

My gut feeling all along has been.. we are going to need both these guys at some point in the season.. That he is preparing both of them to start is the right thing to do. It only makes the team stronger.. mentally and from a preparation standpoint...

Come 'on guys.. You all know the browns ususally need 6 qb's a year anyway hahaha (man I hope it's not like that this year).

Ummm....not so much. They're so scared of him in fact that they blitz him 80% of the time because he gets a case of turtle pecker and folds like a house of cards.

The rest of us are in this for the long haul. They could get Charles Manson to play QB, and 10 threads would pop up how Manson is a "fiery leader who can really motivate people to action"

LOL .... I almost sprayed my soda all over my computer on that one.

No matter how shitty, no matter how long we go without a Superbowl, ill always watch. As a fan from Wichita Kansas without Direct TV i have to literally go out of my way to watch this team and i watch every week. Here in Wichita you would think there would be atleast 75% Chiefs fans. But no. Three of my best friends are band wagon Steelers fans, they rub it in my face every year, when they literally couldnt name an offensive lineman, couldnt name a player from the 80's. Nothing, its pathetic, and i constantly get shit. Just for that reason i will never quit watching, cause one of these daysi will get redemption ans shit on their face.

IF anyone is ever rolling through Wichita KAnsas come visit the Browns Backers OZ chapter.

Glad you clarified Sez. I was gettin worried we might need our first Exorcism here. I had the yellow pages out and everything.

Unfortunately, I don't think I've ever been SMART enough to change the channel when we had to rely on QBs like Paul McDonald, Todd Philcox, Luke McCown, Spergon Wynn, Ken Dorsey and Eric Zeier. It's hard to believe we're about 20 years removed from Kosar's prime.

The fact that we're still here everyday talking Cleveland Browns' football when we've only been to the playoffs once in the last 15 years speaks volumes about our loyalty to this franchise. I never expected someone like Loverboy to understand this type of depth when the sum of his pro football glory is "Quinn fag."

- Tom F.

Damn't man! I though I was a fan but I guess I'm not in the same category. I thought for sure someone would fess up but apparently I'm the only one....

...the truth is.....

I quit watching the browns before....

it was right after the 95 season....

it took 4 years before I could bring myself to watch again....

I'm a douchebag.

Archived