THE BROWNS BOARD

Terrelle Pryor... Say What?????

alporcini

Couldn't resist... From the USC board ....

Ohio State does not let sophomore quarterback Terrelle Pryor speak to the media except after games. Buckeyes coach Jim Tressel is a notorious control freak, but maybe this helps explains his decision as Pryor spoke about Michael Vick after the Navy game.``Not everybody is the perfect person in the world,'' Pryor said. ``Everyone does -- kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me. I just feel that people need to give him a chance.``I always looked up to Mike Vick and I always will, because I still think he is one of the best quarterbacks," Pryor said. "I love Mike Vick.''

Terrelle must have been taking about OJ Simpson, his second favorite player. but at least OJ didn't steal from anyone...oh wait...errrr

Go Buckeyes!!

Couldn't resist... From the USC board weareSC ....

Ohio State does not let sophomore quarterback Terrelle Pryor speak to the media except after games. Buckeyes coach Jim Tressel is a notorious control freak, but maybe this helps explains his decision as Pryor spoke about Michael Vick after the Navy game.``Not everybody is the perfect person in the world,'' Pryor said. ``Everyone does -- kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me. I just feel that people need to give him a chance.``I always looked up to Mike Vick and I always will, because I still think he is one of the best quarterbacks," Pryor said. "I love Mike Vick.''

Terrelle must have been taking about OJ Simpson, his second favorite player. but at least OJ didn't steal from anyone...oh wait...errrr

Go Buckeyes!!

link:

http://www.insidesocal.com/usc/archives/20...s.html#comments

TP will never be regarded as a well spoken person, but he is actually very smart and knows what he is talking about. What he was trying to say is that people commit crimes against HUMANS all the time (Ray Lewis, Shawn Merriman, Donte Stallworth). He just worded it wrong.

I personally don't have a problem with people showing support for Vick. He paid his dues like he had to, now he's back to being an NFL QB.

`Not everybody is the perfect person in the world,'' Pryor said. ``Everyone does -- kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me.

Somebody sew this guy's mouth shut.

Don't let him talk... or throw. God, his mechanics suck. He throws with his feet parallel half the time.

I am not a fan. I think he's a HUGE disappointment.

Can't say the same for either quarterback in the Miami-FSU game. Damn, they were good. Miami kid put on a show down the stretch. He throws a pretty ball and gets it out quick, too. He's 6'4 but only 190. Needs 25 more pretty quickly.

Shep, did you watch him Saturday? His mechanics have completely improved. Last year we can all admit they sucked. Watch against your boys on Saturday and we'll see. Win or lose, "HUGE disappointment" is not what you will see.

Shep, did you watch him Saturday? His mechanics have completely improved. Last year we can all admit they sucked. Watch against your boys on Saturday and we'll see. Win or lose, "HUGE disappointment" is not what you will see.

And incredibly unfair to label him as a "Huge Disappointment" as a SOPHOMORE!

Archived