THE BROWNS BOARD

Charlotte, NC Fans?

Guest Metcalf_FTW

Guest Metcalf_FTW

Is there anyone on this board that lives in Charlotte,NC and knows of a good spot to watch the Brownies? I know Murphys used to be the Browns Backers location but they went out of business. Direct TV screwed me over last season so I had to cancel. I know plenty of bars with the game, I would just like to be around some Cleveland fans. Thanks a bunch!

If you want to come to Wilmington your more that welcome here, I know its a 3 hour drive but between my house and Inspectas you will have a good time.

Inspecta and a couple of others went to charlotte a couple of years ago, sad to hear that Murphy's has closed up. We had a heck of a weekend over there.

I may know of a good friend who lives in charlotte who can get you the game. I will ask him.

Guest birddog1

My sister is a member of the Charlotte Browns Backers. I went with her to watch the Buffalo game a couple years back. What a blast. I'll ask her where the games are going to be this year.

dudes... you can find this info on clevelandbrowns.com under the fans tab... scroll to Browns Backers...

In Denver:

The Retreat (303-756-1869)

2186 South Colorado Blvd.

Denver CO 80222

In Charlotte:

Red Lion

2127 Ayrsley Town Blvd

Charlotte NC 28273

If I recall, Rich4Eagle is down in Charlotte... a very opinionated, very smart guy... one of my faves pot-stirrers on this site... met him once... he was an awesome guy... if you run into him (and believe me, you won't be able to miss him!!), send him my best.

Guest Metcalf_FTW

I actually live in Weddington, south Charlotte area, but UNCC is only a 30 minute drive so I may head that way. I called that Red Lion Restaurant and asked them if they were the Browns Backers location and they had no idea what i was talking about, maybe I just talked to the wrong person on the phone.

Thanks for all the feedback. Thanks for the invite Mr.T, I love Wilmington, but it is pretty far. I will try to make it down though sometime this season, I have a bunch of friends that live in the area that go to UNCW.

I actually live in Weddington, south Charlotte area, but UNCC is only a 30 minute drive so I may head that way. I called that Red Lion Restaurant and asked them if they were the Browns Backers location and they had no idea what i was talking about, maybe I just talked to the wrong person on the phone.

Thanks for all the feedback. Thanks for the invite Mr.T, I love Wilmington, but it is pretty far. I will try to make it down though sometime this season, I have a bunch of friends that live in the area that go to UNCW.

Metcalf.... FYI... here's the info on the Charlotte Backers from the browns site:

David Bates II

405 Mark Trail Lane

Fort Mill NC 29715

Daytime Phone: 7046083726

charlottebrownsbackers@hotmail.com

Cheer hard.

Archived