THE BROWNS BOARD

Get ready Browns Fans

sandbar

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was going to join in the fun of invading the browns board but then I recalled my good friend Dave. Dave is a browns fan and what I've discovered is that just being a browns fan is soulcrushing. Making fun of Dave throughout the course of the season is much akin to pushing a blind kid in a wheelchair down an up escalator. Sure, at first it's worth a chuckle, but as the trainwreck continues and continues and continues you realize that maybe what you thought would be funny is in fact sad. Sad because while the trip down the escalator brought a moment of levity to yourself, the kid will always be blind and always in a wheelchair.

You poor saps will always be the blind kids in the wheelchair and once a week throughout the season some other team is going to come along and push you down an escalator. Maybe a couple of times you'll be able bring the bastards down with you (you play Detroit, right?) but the truth is you and your squad is a laughing stock.

Good luck with that.

ya pal I watched the Queens lose all the big ones .. in recent history, how about 41 donut?, how about Gary Andersons miss in 98? - trouble is - most fans in Minn are bandwagon types. I doubt that there will be ANY fan uprising in MPLS when Ziggy backs up the moving van for LA LOL!!! SEEyAA BWAHHAAA :rolleyes:

Do a little more research and you'll understand...

It's called a joke, you sorry howdy-fcuking-doodies.

Trash talk, chicken-shitting. Try having a little bit of fun in between your never ending "research quest" to point out every fcuking thing on the internet, ever.

Holy shit, you guys suck. When's stooler week? I hate them, but at least some of them are funny.

Do a little more research and you'll understand...

You sound so f*cking lame. I hope I never have to meet you

here's your research: (sorry this gets a little raunchy)

An alleged sex party occurred on October 6, 2005 on Lake Minnetonka with seventeen key members of the Minnesota Vikings football team, including quarterback Daunte Culpepper, Fred Smoot, Mewelde Moore, Pat Williams, Bryant McKinnie, Nate Burleson, Ralph Brown, Troy Williamson, Travis Taylor, Kevin Williams, Jermaine Wiggins, Lance Johnstone, Moe Williams, Ken Irvin, and Willie Offord. Two boats were rented and some, but not all of the players performed sexual acts in front of crew members. Prostitutes from Atlanta and Florida were flown in for the party, in order to perform the sex acts. There were apparently ninety people on the two boats. An anonymous former player of the Minnesota Vikings claimed that this is not the first time that such an incident had happened.

The Love Boat Scandal

A woman called police around 9:20 p.m. on October 6 to report that approximately "seven black men" had urinated in her yard after exiting a "big shuttle bus limousine", according to the transcript.

The woman later mentioned that the men were "sitting at Al and Alma's", the name of the charter cruise company that the Vikings players were later alleged to have used for the party.

Stephen Doyle, attorney for the charter company, said some of the sex acts alleged by witnesses to have taken place during the party included, "Masturbation, oral sex, anal sex, woman on man, woman on woman, man on man, toys, double penetration, middle of the floor, middle of the couches, middle of the room."

The cleaning crew reported finding "used condoms, K-Y Jelly, Handi Wipes, wrappers for sex toys" and said "it was just incredible how it was left. Never in the history of this group of people have they ever had anything like this.'"

• 1 month later...

Archived