THE BROWNS BOARD

syd

On 11/12/2022 at 2:15 PM, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

Upon seeing this headline of journalistic excellence, how can anyone not to rush to participate in this warm and inviting topic?

I will go a step further. Fuck Miami, the city. We cruise every 8 weeks and frequently embark from Miami. 

Mistake on the Lake? How about shithole on the Atlantic?

These fucktards can't speak English, the women have salsa dripping out of their cahunts, everyone has a different Gloria Estefan song blasting out of their car making it impossible to hear, every fucking high rise lookes the same, and the cocksuckers drive their boats like a demolition derby.

Fuck Miami, fuck the Dolphins, fuck Dan Marino, Fuck Czonka, fuck Jimmy Johnson, Fuck Barry Shitzer, and Fuck churros.

I just got back from there this weekend and I have to say I agree with everything but the fuck Czonka. I mean he is a Northeast Ohio prodigy. He couldnt help where he got drafted by. And I bet his running style would be similar to mine and yours. If either were capable of running anymore.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

I keep checking in to see if we are going to have a Fuck Buffalo thread.

I love these fucking threads.

it takes me awhile to get fired up after a beatdown but hey I hear it may snow so we have that

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Pavo Joe said:

I just got back from there this weekend and I have to say I agree with everything but the fuck Czonka. I mean he is a Northeast Ohio prodigy. He couldnt help where he got drafted by. And I bet his running style would be similar to mine and yours. If either were capable of running anymore.

I had a personal experience with Czonk on a flight, so I am going to stick to fuck czonka.

After not making eye contact w greeters in while snow-delayed in O'Hare, we boarded. I was upset because he signed an autograph for a kid but did so without looking up at the boy or even asking his name. 

Ok, he wanted peace and serenity. I get it, he deserves that.

However, on the flight he was 1st class, one row up from me on the left side of the plane.

His downward gaze and "leave me alone" vibe IMMEDIATELY changed when a wowed young blonde had him rise so she could take the seat next to him.

He came alive, and the drinks and conversation flowed freely. At one point, I heard the young woman say, "oh, you played pro football?".

Before we landed in Pittsburgh, Czonk rose, went into his Dolphins leather duffle and pulled out a brand new, packaged NFL panel ball, which he autographed for her.

Young boy gets Jack shit, bimbo gets a collector piece.

I let Czonka know my feelings

Sorry, Fuck him, too.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

I had a personal experience with Czonk on a flight, so I am going to stick to fuck czonka.

After not making eye contact w greeters in while snow-delayed in O'Hare, we boarded. I was upset because he signed an autograph for a kid but did so without looking up at the boy or even asking his name. 

Ok, he wanted peace and serenity. I get it, he deserves that.

However, on the flight he was 1st class, one row up from me on the left side of the plane.

His downward gaze and "leave me alone" vibe IMMEDIATELY changed when a wowed young blonde had him rise so she could take the seat next to him.

He came alive, and the drinks and conversation flowed freely. At one point, I heard the young woman say, "oh, you played pro football?".

Before we landed in Pittsburgh, Czonk rose, went into his Dolphins leather duffle and pulled out a brand new, packaged NFL panel ball, which he autographed for her.

Young boy gets Jack shit, bimbo gets a collector piece.

I let Czonka know my feelings

Sorry, Fuck him, too.

I have a short Jim Brown story that was experienced by my Brother and his Son... They were both at the Airport and had to use the rest room... Jim Brown happened to walk in.. He was nice.. Talked to my nephew... But the one thing my brother noticed... JB never washed his hands after relieving himself.. Hows that for unsanitary lol...

8 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

6C2CBDA2-36C3-4E6D-8710-5CFA4150BCE4.png

Am I making this up or did the Browns once (within the last ten years) get snowed out of a game in Buffalo? I somewhat remember the game getting postponed because Buffalo got annihilated, then the game was moved to Detroit?

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Am I making this up or did the Browns once (within the last ten years) get snowed out of a game in Buffalo? I somewhat remember the game getting postponed because Buffalo got annihilated, then the game was moved to Detroit?

Give that man a cookie!…or a Coccia House pizza!

https://www.dispatch.com/story/sports/nfl/2014/11/21/around-nfl-bills-game-moved/23847704007/

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, nickers said:

I have a short Jim Brown story that was experienced by my Brother and his Son... They were both at the Airport and had to use the rest room... Jim Brown happened to walk in.. He was nice.. Talked to my nephew... But the one thing my brother noticed... JB never washed his hands after relieving himself.. Hows that for unsanitary lol...

If he didn't piss on his hands, why wash them?

12 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

can't make this up..

A lot of talk about the NFL moving the #Bills #Browns game because of the snow.
Bills play on Thanksgiving in Detroit Thursday. Then another Thursday game after that.
It would be impossible to move this game to Monday and ask the #Bills to play on two days rest.

who's got a vacant NFL stadium this week ?

21 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

6C2CBDA2-36C3-4E6D-8710-5CFA4150BCE4.png

last i checked the worst of the storm is going to end saturday  with just wind and snow showers on sunday or one forcast showed sunny and windy But still how will the team be able to get to the stadium ? fuck buffalo 

8 hours ago, syd said:

last i checked the worst of the storm is going to end saturday  with just wind and snow showers on sunday or one forcast showed sunny and windy But still how will the team be able to get to the stadium ? fuck buffalo 

I wish you would follow good etiquette and not post Fuck Buffalo on  a Fuck Miami page. Really, Fuck Buffalo should have its own thread.

I think we have a tradition in the mathread. Weekly fuck whoever we are playing thread. Above just the game, we can attack asshples like Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, and that fuckhole receiver who had an enormous padded helmet.