THE BROWNS BOARD

Dems keep the Senate

cccjwh

Angry memes and tears can gather in this thread. Come up with some actual policies instead of culture wars and lies about "stolen" elections.

Democrats keep Senate majority as GOP push falters in Nevada | AP News

Democrats kept control of the Senate on Saturday, repelling Republican efforts to retake the chamber and making it harder for them to thwart President Joe Biden’s agenda. The fate of the House was still uncertain as the GOP struggled to pull together a slim majority there.

Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto’s victory in Nevada gave Democrats the 50 seats they needed to keep the Senate. Her win reflects the surprising strength of Democrats across the U.S. this election year. Seeking reelection in an economically challenged state that has some of the highest gas prices in the nation, Cortez Masto was considered the Senate’s most vulnerable member, adding to the frustration of Republicans who were confident she could be defeated.

“We got a lot done and we’ll do a lot more for the American people,” Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said Saturday night. “The American people rejected — soundly rejected — the anti-democratic, authoritarian, nasty and divisive direction the MAGA Republicans wanted to take our country.”

Of course, if they lose, it's fraud. What sore losers. 

Spend the weeks leading up to the elections claiming preemptive fraud

If you win, don't mention fraud

If you lose, use it as proof of fraud. Spread baseless conspiracies. Cry bitch and moan. All while claiming it's the DEMS that are sore losers. All while proving MAGA Reps have no basis in reality or self awareness. 

Fucking pathetic and hilarious

Red wave guys... You got it

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

If you lose, use it as proof of fraud. Spread baseless conspiracies. Cry bitch and moan. All while claiming it's the DEMS that are sore losers. All while proving MAGA Reps have no basis in reality or self awareness. 

That's why I don't talk smack till after the game is over. 

The pathetic and hilarious part is you having the balls to mention baseless conspiracy.

WSS

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Hey Pecker…you Dems are the founding fathers of election denial.

And here’s a pic of the queen denier.

Sometimes comedy just writes itself.

DC99B325-19D8-4CEF-A4B3-D0226205A1D6.jpeg

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I'll say it right now.

There was Fraud.

I'll stand by this too :

OBiden never got 81 M legitimate votes.

He may have gotten 81 M "Ballots", but not votes.

I'll believe this until God Almighty tells me otherwise - too much evidence.

It ain't over, and even if it appears it's over, it ain't over.

I may / may not be around when that finally comes out, but I'm in no doubt of it.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

The pathetic and hilarious part is you having the balls to mention baseless conspiracy.

WSS

Baseless conspiracy? What in the fuck are you even talking about?

Not to mention you were right on line with questioning anything about voting or elections you could to prepare for any losses and carry the party flag. 

This board will have some entertainment value for the next week or so between the insane mental gymnastics, delusion, and whining about baseless fraud ... 

On 11/13/2022 at 7:32 PM, Canton Dawg said:

Hey Pecker…you Dems are the founding fathers of election denial.

And here’s a pic of the queen denier.

Sometimes comedy just writes itself.

DC99B325-19D8-4CEF-A4B3-D0226205A1D6.jpeg

Your dipshit president filed dozens of lawsuits as he threw a tantrum after his loss

His dipshit supporters stormed the Capitol to stop votes from being certified 

Your dipshits on here have bitched about nonexistent fraud for literal years

Your lack of self awareness is fucking insane. And you don't even see it. You complain about the other side doing something you do every day. You all do it

This is where you or one of your MAGA circle jerk buddies respond with some comment about me doing the above. With no actual evidence. You just say that because you've got nothing else and you've all lost your minds. 

So go ride your red wave. Go worship your god king president. Go blame everyone else but yourselves.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

I'll say it right now.

There was Fraud.

I'll stand by this too :

OBiden never got 81 M legitimate votes.

He may have gotten 81 M "Ballots", but not votes.

I'll believe this until God Almighty tells me otherwise - too much evidence.

It ain't over, and even if it appears it's over, it ain't over.

I may / may not be around when that finally comes out, but I'm in no doubt of it.

Right, and trump will take office in arch of 2021. No June. Not December. No in spring 2022.. no wait..

You're a delusional sad man that threw his life away for some conspiracy a guy invented on the internet because he was bored. 

What you believe have no value. In fact it makes whatever that is less legitimate. You've gone off of the deep end. You're hopeless. We can only hope you don't do any real harm to anyone else as you love out the few delusional years you have left 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Baseless conspiracy? What in the fuck are you even talking about?

Just for starters the completely fake dossier that got the entire impeachment farest rolling in the first place the one that Hillary commissioned from a foreign national. The one that told horror stories about Trump hiring prostitutes to piss on Obama's bed.

Poor little angry woodpecker.

WSS

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Just for starters the completely fake dossier that got the entire impeachment farest rolling in the first place the one that Hillary commissioned from a foreign national. The one that told horror stories about Trump hiring prostitutes to piss on Obama's bed.

Poor little angry woodpecker.

WSS

Angry? I'm laughing my ass off at the amount of copium and delusion coming from this board. 

And the in fighting around trump? Hilarious. 

I'm all for it. Both sides suck ass. One side spends more effort actively making things worse and moving us backwards. Hilarious seeing that side fight it's rockstar president 

28 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Your dipshit president filed dozens of lawsuits as he threw a tantrum after his loss

His dipshit supporters stormed the Capitol to stop votes from being certified 

Your dipshits on here have bitched about nonexistent fraud for literal years

Your lack of self awareness is fucking insane. And you don't even see it. You complain about the other side doing something you do every day. You all do it

This is where you or one of your MAGA circle jerk buddies respond with some comment about me doing the above. With no actual evidence. You just say that because you've got nothing else and you've all lost your minds. 

So go ride your red wave. Go worship your god king president. Go blame everyone else but yourselves.

My gawd you fucking Libtards got Trump on the brain.

Are you dipshits that scared of the bad Orange Man?

17 minutes ago, FY56 said:

No shit the dems take the Senate. Knew it days ago.

The indicator is when certain states lag behind everyone else in counting. Those states will go to the demonrat 100% of the time.

It takes time to falsify those votes.

20 hours ago, cccjwh said:

“We got a lot done and we’ll do a lot more for the American people,” Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said Saturday night. “The American people rejected — soundly rejected — the anti-democratic, authoritarian, nasty and divisive direction the MAGA Republicans wanted to take our country.”

The "American people"  lol

Looked pretty much right down the middle to me. The edge going to the ignorant left.

Fetterman winning Pa. is the most bewildering. You have Oz, an immigrant, a surgeon and a well spoken candidate who made a name for himself lose to an inarticulate Uncle Fester who accomplished absolutely nothing.

The American people are assholes. Half of them.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

But you are sore losers.

Did you forget all the post Trump election whining and the subsequent havoc your side created? ...or are you pretending it never happened?

Has anyone on the right ever "joked" about assassinating Biden?

3 minutes ago, FY56 said:

The American people soundly rejected? lol

Looked pretty much right down the middle to me. The edge going to the ignorant left.

Fetterman winning Pa. is the most bewildering. You have Oz, an immigrant, a surgeon and a well spoken candidate who made a name for himself lose to an inarticulate Uncle Fester who accomplished absolutely nothing.

Yes, GOP did great, make sure you stay with Cheetos. That's a great plan. 👍

It really is odd you guys don't understand why Fetterman beat a carpet bagger. Look at the exit polls. There's abortion again, great job overturning Roe. That is going to be the gift that keeps giving.

Education

• 59% of college graduates voted for Democrat John Fetterman.
  • 40% voted for Republican Mehmet Oz.
  • Those with no college degree went for Oz 52% to 46%.

Issues that mattered most

• 37% said abortion was the issue that mattered most in deciding how they voted. Of those voters, 78% voted for Fetterman and 21% voted for Oz.
  • 28% said inflation was the most important issue. Of those voters, 27% chose Fetterman and 72% chose Oz.
  • 11% said crime was the most important. Of those voters, 51% voted for Fetterman and 49% voted for Oz.

When voters made up their minds

• Most voters say they decided on their candidate more than a month before Election Day, and they broke for Fetterman 55% to 45%.
  • Those who made up their minds in the last month, when the debate occurred, broke for Oz 58% to 39%.

Residency vs. health

The exit polls also indicated the short time Oz has lived in Pennsylvania mattered as much or more than Fetterman's health following a stroke.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

It's not over until it's over Steve, I'm mostly on radio silence until the votes for Governor in Arizona are totaled.  

27 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Angry? I'm laughing my ass off at the amount of copium and delusion coming from this board. 

And the in fighting around trump? Hilarious. 

I'm all for it. Both sides suck ass. One side spends more effort actively making things worse and moving us backwards. Hilarious seeing that side fight it's rockstar president 

My copious amounts of wine and booze over the last week (I'm not a champagne fan, too acidic, or I would have popped a few bottles) made me think I had better not comment.  :D   As above, not over YET.  

11 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

My gawd you fucking Libtards got Trump on the brain.

Are you dipshits that scared of the bad Orange Man?

Not any more pal....  Would you like a dozen or so clips\ soundbites about Mango messing up the 2022 election? Even his (former) pals on FAUX like Laura Ingraham? Yep, I'll have the full lyrics of my little ditty for ya coming soon.... Get off the Trump train, dump train.. get on the bomb train- Ron Train... :D     Gawd, I'm keeping my powder dry for a few more days, but you MAGAs are going to hear it when it goes off.  

9 minutes ago, hoorta said:

It's not over until it's over Steve, I'm mostly on radio silence until the votes for Governor in Arizona are totaled.  

My copious amounts of wine and booze over the last week (I'm not a champagne fan, too acidic, or I would have popped a few bottles) made me think I had better not comment.  :D   As above, not over YET.  

Not any more pal....  Would you like a dozen or so clips\ soundbites about Mango messing up the 2022 election? Even his (former) pals on FAUX like Laura Ingraham? Yep, I'll have the full lyrics of my little ditty for ya coming soon.... Get off the Trump train, dump train.. get on the bomb train- Ron Train... :D     Gawd, I'm keeping my powder dry for a few more days, but you MAGAs are going to hear it when it goes off.  

Keep on drinking!

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, FY56 said:

But you are sore losers.

Did you forget all the post Trump election whining and the subsequent havoc your side created? ...or are you pretending it never happened?

Has anyone on the right ever "joked" about assassinating Biden?

Learn how to lose gracefully for a change, it's sort of happening- a nice trend.  :)  Maybe you might be able to admit, by any historical mid term precedent, the GOP got their asses kicked. (I doubt it)  Led by the Head Looney, who put personal loyalty ahead of quality candidates. See: McConnell, Mitch.  

I'll tell you this FY- I try to keep an open mind about things. Chris Wallace interviewed AOC, and sure- softball questions- but I came away impressed.  I don't agree with her politics, but damn, she's pretty well spoken and thoughtful, unlike the other end of the political spectrum like the hate filled and mindless BS (Jewish space lasers) rhetoric of Greene and Boebert. 

PS- To quote a line from Metallica- "sleep with one eye open, clinching your pillow tight".  Sad FY- I don't care left or right- when our elected officials have to have their heads on a swivel because some nut job doesn't agree with their politics and wants to take them out.  

14 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Pour another one Larry! 🍷

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Learn how to lose gracefully for a change, it's sort of happening- a nice trend.  :)  Maybe you might be able to admit, by any historical mid term precedent, the GOP got their asses kicked. (I doubt it)  Led by the Head Looney, who put personal loyalty ahead of quality candidates. See: McConnell, Mitch.  

I'll tell you this FY- I try to keep an open mind about things. Chris Wallace interviewed AOC, and sure- softball questions- but I came away impressed.  I don't agree with her politics, but damn, she's pretty well spoken and thoughtful, unlike the other end of the political spectrum like the hate filled and mindless BS (Jewish space lasers) rhetoric of Greene and Boebert. 

PS- To quote a line from Metallica- "sleep with one eye open, clitching your pillow tight".  Sad FY- I don't care left or right- when our elected officials have to have their heads on a swivel because some nut job doesn't agree with their politics and wants to take them out.  

If you think AOC is 'pretty well spoken', you're out of your fucking mind!

4 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Keep on drinking!

Damn right I will, how's your MAGA tears taste? Trump Kool-aid wearing off?  (I hope) Get ready for DeSantis, er, Trump lite. Thankfully, at least Ron isn't batshit crazy.  :D   

To paraphrase Sleepy Joe.. Donnie vs DeSantis?  I'll get the popcorn ready.  Orangie will tear your party apart, instead of admit his day has passed.  . 

37 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Yes, GOP did great, make sure you stay with Cheetos. That's a great plan. 👍

It really is odd you guys don't understand why Fetterman beat a carpet bagger. Look at the exit polls. There's abortion again, great job overturning Roe. That is going to be the gift that keeps giving.

Education

• 59% of college graduates voted for Democrat John Fetterman.
  • 40% voted for Republican Mehmet Oz.
  • Those with no college degree went for Oz 52% to 46%.

Issues that mattered most

• 37% said abortion was the issue that mattered most in deciding how they voted. Of those voters, 78% voted for Fetterman and 21% voted for Oz.
  • 28% said inflation was the most important issue. Of those voters, 27% chose Fetterman and 72% chose Oz.
  • 11% said crime was the most important. Of those voters, 51% voted for Fetterman and 49% voted for Oz.

When voters made up their minds

• Most voters say they decided on their candidate more than a month before Election Day, and they broke for Fetterman 55% to 45%.
  • Those who made up their minds in the last month, when the debate occurred, broke for Oz 58% to 39%.

Residency vs. health

The exit polls also indicated the short time Oz has lived in Pennsylvania mattered as much or more than Fetterman's health following a stroke.

That doesn't change my opinion, but thanks anyway for clarifying the ignorance in percentages.

btw... isn't it funny how every libtard gave Arkansas resident Hillary Clinton their blessing when she decided to run for Senator in NY, but for some reason there's a problem with Oz living in Pa. for only a short while.

Just now, hoorta said:

Damn right I will, how's your MAGA tears taste? Trump Kool-aid wearing off?  (I hope) Get ready for DeSantis, er, Trump lite. Thankfully, at least Ron isn't batshit crazy.  :D   

To paraphrase Sleepy Joe.. Donnie vs DeSantis?  I'll get the popcorn ready.  Orangie will tear your party apart, instead of admit his day has passed.  . 

Blah blah blah, gulp gulp.......🤪

Just now, hoorta said:

Too bad Dementia Joe won’t remember a damned thing after it happened.