THE BROWNS BOARD

Dems keep the Senate

cccjwh

I was never one to scream "voter fraud" , but I have remained skeptical due to not fully understanding why democrat mail in ballots far exceed the number of Republican.

Logic says that the number of mail in ballots on both sides should be in line with the ratio of the number voting in person.

In Fettermans case mail in ballots by dems quadrupled those of the Reps. Don't tell me that demonrats are that much more passionate. Not buying it.

4a8368c7c54c0273.jpg.beb6163e8295f31c430d0ff98c727bf9.jpg

29 minutes ago, FY56 said:

I was never one to scream "voter fraud" , but I have remained skeptical due to not fully understanding why democrat mail in ballots far exceed the number of Republican.

Logic says that the number of mail in ballots on both sides should be in line with the ratio of the number voting in person.

In Fettermans case mail in ballots by dems quadrupled those of the Reps. Don't tell me that demonrats are that much more passionate. Not buying it.

4a8368c7c54c0273.jpg.beb6163e8295f31c430d0ff98c727bf9.jpg

Well your feelings are what is important. I mean since you feel like it's wrong, that is all that matters. 

15 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Well your feelings are what is important. I mean since you feel like it's wrong, that is all that matters. 

What that really means is that you don't have an answer for the mail in ballot question that I posed.

That must have hurt your feelings cause you're not as smart as you think you are.

You're ignorant.

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Angry? I'm laughing my ass off at the amount of copium and delusion coming from this board. 

And the in fighting around trump? Hilarious. 

I'm all for it. Both sides suck ass. One side spends more effort actively making things worse and moving us backwards. Hilarious seeing that side fight it's rockstar president 

A little tip: that song you keep singing about how both sides suck would probably sound a lot better if you didn't have a mouth full of Joe Biden's pud.

WSS

• Haha 1

On 11/13/2022 at 10:29 PM, FY56 said:

What that really means is that you don't have an answer for the mail in ballot question that I posed.

That must have hurt your feelings cause you're not as smart as you think you are.

You're ignorant.

Answer: Cult members were told to vote on election day and you morons do what your cult leader tells you. But you keep on crying about the results and make up whatever bullshlt you need to. Otherwise, you might have to overcome your ignorance and learn that the rest of the country doesn't think like you. I doubt your fragile ego could handle it.

5 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Answer: Cult members were told to vote on election day and you morons do want your cult leader tells you. But you keep on crying about the results and make up whatever bullshlt you need to. Otherwise, you might have to overcome your ignorance and learn that the rest of the country doesn't think like you. I doubt your fragile ego could handle it.

1339.gif.edf0250a06ab292b7253ae2e9c73e827.gif

37 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Lotta posts for radio silence.

WSS

I'm just having fun with the denialism Steve.  Boring night after a Browns el foldo.  :)  Nothing serious... But FYI- and dammit, this guy is speaking the truth.. Orangie already attacking Ron is STUPID, but by all means split what's left of the party into the MAGA part of the GOP that's willing to follow the Cult- or realize his election lie isn't playing too well anymore.  Said Sleepy Joe- I'll get the popcorn ready.  :)  

BTW, other than me voting for Mr. Ryan, my vote Ohio statewide was straight Republican, so anyone who thinks I'm some sort of AOC\ Biden ass kisser - can kiss my ass.  

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/3733568-ex-gop-ny-governor-says-trump-is-tearing-apart-the-republican-party-after-election-losses/

9 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

My gawd you fucking Libtards got Trump on the brain.

Are you dipshits that scared of the bad Orange Man?

9 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

It takes time to falsify those votes.

Again with the baseless crying. The sore loser wining. Claiming every loss must be fraud. You're pathetic. 

Trump on the brain? You mean the guy that went an inserted himself into basically every race? The guy you dumbasses worship? Yeah, how crazy of me for mentioning him. Hilarious though his track record supporting candidates sucked. The man has such a giant ego he'll drag the party down with him. Will be interesting to see when you rats jump ship.

9 hours ago, FY56 said:

But you are sore losers.

Did you forget all the post Trump election whining and the subsequent havoc your side created? ...or are you pretending it never happened?

Has anyone on the right ever "joked" about assassinating Biden?

I'm not on here day and night blowing the president. That can't be said for many posters on here with the last presidency (that they're still doing). Dems suck. They've barely accomplished anything. Pelosi is a stock market abusing fraud. Biden is losing his mind. Etc etc. Fuck off about a side. You have a side when you exhibit the mental gymnastics and idiocy we see across this board. 

Who launched baseless lawsuits across the country when he lost? What side stormed the Capitol? What side is preemptively claiming fraud in every election so they have an out when they lose?

8 hours ago, FY56 said:

Have you not been paying any attention? The right's rockstar superhero president, and the rest of the party, have been yelling from the top of their lungs how fraudulent mail in voting is for years. You don't think that's going to lead to their base avoiding mail in voting?

Not to mention conservative voters are old. Easy to bus a group from the home to a polling place so they can vote for the nice Dr from Oprah. Liberals are younger, with things going on, and more likely to need mail in voting. 

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

A little tip: that song you keep singing about how both sides suck would probably sound a lot better if you didn't have a mouth full of Joe Biden's pud.

WSS

Except I don't. At all. If I'm not constantly calling the guy a senile pedophile that hates America I'm apparently in love with him. The right is so delusional that if someone doesn't share their trump level extreme views on someone they must feel the complete opposite. 

If you think what I'm doing is that extreme to Biden, than what's Cal to Trump? How deep is Cal letting him in? Hell, how about you to trump? What's the best we get... "sometimes I don't agree with his tweets". Give me a fucking break. 

If someone doesn't share your views, they're the enemy and must share the complete opposite view. All of you do that on this board. You're not much different. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

I'm just having fun with the denialism Steve.  Boring night after a Browns el foldo.  :)  Nothing serious... But FYI- and dammit, this guy is speaking the truth.. Orangie already attacking Ron is STUPID, but by all means split what's left of the party into the MAGA part of the GOP that's willing to follow the Cult- or realize his election lie isn't playing too well anymore.  Said Sleepy Joe- I'll get the popcorn ready.  :)  

BTW, other than me voting for Mr. Ryan, my vote Ohio statewide was straight Republican, so anyone who thinks I'm some sort of AOC\ Biden ass kisser - can kiss my ass.  

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/3733568-ex-gop-ny-governor-says-trump-is-tearing-apart-the-republican-party-after-election-losses/

Only one Ohio candidate running that would be a rubber stamp for Joe Biden and that's the one you voted for. On the other hand you did get the hair color Maga and cult mention all in the same post.

🍷

WSS 

24 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Trump on the brain? You mean the guy that went an inserted himself into basically every race? The guy you dumbasses worship?

In case you haven’t been paying attention (and you haven’t) most of the board Republicans are pulling for DeSantis.

But go ahead with your TDS.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Except I don't. At all. If I'm not constantly calling the guy a senile pedophile that hates America I'm apparently in love with him. The right is so delusional that if someone doesn't share their trump level extreme views on someone they must feel the complete opposite. 

If you think what I'm doing is that extreme to Biden, than what's Cal to Trump? How deep is Cal letting him in? Hell, how about you to trump? What's the best we get... "sometimes I don't agree with his tweets". Give me a fucking break. 

If someone doesn't share your views, they're the enemy and must share the complete opposite view. All of you do that on this board. You're not much different. 

Except you do Woodrow. There really isn't any standout policy on which I disagreed with Trump's stated positions whether they have been his positions his whole life or not. But no doubt there are other candidates I prefer to have in the white house. None of them is Joe Biden. Or AOC or Bernie Sanders or Maxine Waters or John Fetterman. They're just aren't too many valid candidates to choose from.

Everybody here has his own different angle on why or why not to vote for somebody. I think using ageism is silly but that's your choice.

And frankly probably 35 or 40% of Voters are going to despise whoever the Republicans, Or democrats for that matter, run. I don't see many votes on the roster decided by 30 versus 70%.

WSS

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Except you do Woodrow. There really isn't any standout policy on which I disagreed with Trump's stated positions whether they have been his positions his whole life or not. But no doubt there are other candidates I prefer to have in the white house. None of them is Joe Biden. Or AOC or Bernie Sanders or Maxine Waters or John Fetterman. They're just aren't too many valid candidates to choose from.

Everybody here has his own different angle on why or why not to vote for somebody. I think using ageism is silly but that's your choice.

And frankly probably 35 or 40% of Voters are going to despise whoever the Republicans, Or democrats for that matter, run. I don't see many votes on the roster decided by 30 versus 70%.

WSS

Ageism? What are you talking about?

And sure, many people are voting their party no matter what. Those people would call a candidate a con man and then become his #1 fan girl. Not sure what that has to do with anything we were saying though... 

Been gone for a while, post a bit, and hop right into a typical Steve topic change attempt 

You're delusional if you think my feelings toward how Biden approach even a tenth of the feelings the majority of this board has for their god king president. Even if they're all starting to pretend they didn't unconditionally love him now that he's becoming a flaming mess

23 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Ageism? What are you talking about?

And sure, many people are voting their party no matter what. Those people would call a candidate a con man and then become his #1 fan girl. Not sure what that has to do with anything we were saying though... 

Been gone for a while, post a bit, and hop right into a typical Steve topic change attempt 

You're delusional if you think my feelings toward how Biden approach even a tenth of the feelings the majority of this board has for their god king president. Even if they're all starting to pretend they didn't unconditionally love him now that he's becoming a flaming mess

Delusional? One of your most offered complaints is that the candidates are too old. And I'm assuming Joe Biden would fit that bill.

But beyond that if you think there are people who Unconditionally Love Donald Trump then take it up with them. I think many of them are pulling your dick but whatever.

I get it, Cal annoys you so you're going to hate anything he likes.

WSS

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

the woodpecker pecks garbage again. Wow, you are more an uhappy bird than most of us have taken you for.

I already posted about Pres Trump going after Desantis - it's stupid and creepy. I don't get it. All you haters, 4 or 5 of you, want is attention. Your hating Trump is for childish crap and fake narratives. AGAIN, I never liked him as a person/celebrity.

But, he was SERIOUS about doing things right for America.

woodpecker, you look like a giant hippo's ass for never finding fault with any dem, but constantly fighting with other posters for whatever strange reasons you manufacture. Maybe all your ignorant pecking has given you too many concussions?

At least Tex hasn't come back to join you in your crap. It's refreshing a bit - but you seem to want to fill in for his crap and then some.i-actually-dont-need-to-control-my-anger

12 hours ago, hoorta said:

I don't think anybody thinks that - you just ignore biden's faults. and hunter biden's faults. and obaMaocare's faults. and buttock and moochelle's faults. and kamoola harris's faults.

And tim ryan is the ONLY dem you voted for? We've been pretty busy, but when I read that....I don't get it. How does that make sense to you? Just wondering.

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Delusional? One of your most offered complaints is that the candidates are too old. And I'm assuming Joe Biden would fit that bill.

But beyond that if you think there are people who Unconditionally Love Donald Trump then take it up with them. I think many of them are pulling your dick but whatever.

I get it, Cal annoys you so you're going to hate anything he likes.

WSS

Oh Jesus Steve. Every time I start posting again I don't know why I think you'd be any different. Still typical Steve nonsense to draw the conversation or just stating ridiculous shit trying to get me to respond. I don't know why I thought your posts would have any basis in reality. 

It's clear there's a delusion on this board, among many, that the beliefs shared in this echo chamber are what the majority of Americans believe. For most issues, they aren't. Living in a MAGA echo chamber skews your view of the world. You can't comprehend why someone would disagree with you other than some juvenile delusion they hate you. It's sad. Many, most, people disagree with you on many, most, things. 

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

I don't think anybody thinks that - you just ignore biden's faults. and hunter biden's faults. and obaMaocare's faults. and buttock and moochelle's faults. and kamoola harris's faults.

And tim ryan is the ONLY dem you voted for? We've been pretty busy, but when I read that....I don't get it. How does that make sense to you? Just wondering.

I'll be as nice as I can be, you have your POV, I have mine.  

RE: the bold, well Montgomery County Auditor too, if you must know. Being from Dayton, there was no way in hell I was going to vote for Nan Whaley.  FWIW, memo to the GOP... Mike DeWine showed how to actually win an election in a landslide. Be a nice moderate republican, and steer clear of Mr. Trump. :) I'll have more to say in that regard when the dust finally settles in Arizona. 

Basically, when I'm looking at a candidate, I'm asking them one question..  "Did Donald Trump win the election in 2020?"  Yes or no.  Say yes, or the election was somehow rigged- go pound salt. Sorry JD, just keep on keeping on kissing you know who's ass.  I'll give you a chance in the Senate, but please don't be a shill for Donnie. I have a pretty good notion Trumpie will be way out of the political picture when your term is up in six years, if he's not in jail before then.  

FWIW, I'm one of the 70% who thinks Biden has no business running again in 2024. BTW, Joe got the price of insulin lowered, and got the infrastructure bill passed that never materialized under Mr. Trump.  Please realize also DJT was never going to "replace" Obamacare (which I'll agree unless you're dirt poor) is lousy. You aware that Gym Jordan voted against Biden's CHIPS act that's going to bring billions of dollars in investments to Ohio?  And his district thought that was such a swell idea, they sent him back to Congress for another two years.  Sheeze..   

https://ohiohouse.gov/news/democrat/chips-act-to-create-thousands-of-good-paying-jobs-in-ohio-111388#:~:text=The CHIPS Act passed the,In November 2021%2C State Reps.

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh Jesus Steve. Every time I start posting again I don't know why I think you'd be any different. Still typical Steve nonsense to draw the conversation or just stating ridiculous shit trying to get me to respond. I don't know why I thought your posts would have any basis in reality. 

You're wasting my time as well as yours.

If you can think of things that many most people disagree with me about tough shit. 

WSS

23 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Right, and trump will take office in arch of 2021. No June. Not December. No in spring 2022.. no wait..

You're a delusional sad man that threw his life away for some conspiracy a guy invented on the internet because he was bored. 

What you believe have no value. In fact it makes whatever that is less legitimate. You've gone off of the deep end. You're hopeless. We can only hope you don't do any real harm to anyone else as you love out the few delusional years you have left 

image.png.ea62e5c77d9a3841ed7b2feba60455e9.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/another-democrat-miracle-maggie-hassan-wins-1100-votes-town-population-700/?ff_source=Gab&ff_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

F'n Magic - right ?

May/may not post other "Magic Tricks", but frankly, I've already won my Case.

If this is happening on small scale stuff, it's a no Brainer there's far bigger stuff going on.

I've seen stuff showing such, and I'm probably not going to bother digging it up unless it comes looking for me - it's a pointless waste of time.