THE BROWNS BOARD

Dems keep the Senate

cccjwh

16 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.eb2f4b0375d05fe8a78475d7c3231866.png

image.thumb.png.85fe7d283ecd179ebbfa72f46e1517ce.png

Same person running for Gov is in charge of counting the votes.

TOP 25 JOSEPH STALIN QUOTES ON WAR & PEOPLE | A-Z Quotes

Absolutely stunning that folk haven't figured out we're under a Communist Dictatorship now.

Damn near everything OBiden has pushed has been by EO, yet Trump was the "Dictator"   .   .   .

You Leftist need a better word too describe you - "Hipocrisy" doesn't even broach upon what you are.

1) Brian Kemp was Secretary of State when he won as governor the first time... and that's not the first time it's happened either.  The ONLY thing Hobbs will do as Secretary of State is to certify along with three other REPUBLICANS that the vote was valid. BTW, ditto those election officials in Maricopa county are all Republicans, I'm sure they tried stuffing the ballot boxes with Lake votes to make it close. 

2) That picture of Hobbs means nothing- pretty east to photoshop anything. Hey- I have a really nice photo of cows grazing on Saturn's Moon Titan... Want to see it?   

3) I'll have more to say elsewhere, you're too far gone JABF. Sounds like you're in serious need of some antidepressants after damn near all the election deniers went down in flames.   Actually, yesterday was a GREAT day for Democracy.  Maybe you forgot Scary Kari's little tidbit "I wouldn't have certified the Arizona vote in 2020."  Yup, the will of the people be damned. That thar is what they do in the Banana Republic she's so fond of bringing up.  

Look, after all the crap that happened post election 2020 in Arizona with recount after recount, I tend to believe election officials took steps to make sure there wouldn't be any bullshit clams this time around. I was wrong. ROTFLMAO,,, Maybe Kari can get the Cyber Ninjas to do the recount she's almost certain to ask for... I hear they're available.  :D :D :D 

5 hours ago, nickers said:

I have... She's a total car wreck idiot...

Um AOC has more intelligence in one of her toes than Marjorie Taylor Green has in her entire body nickers. 

It's par for the course here anyone who's politics you don't like is either an idiot- or a Communist.    

• Haha 1

Just now, hoorta said:

Um AOC has more intelligence in one of her toes than Marjorie Taylor Green has in her entire body nickers. 

It's par for the course here anyone who's politics you don't like is either an idiot- or a Communist.    

Sorry Lar... She's dumber than a bag of rocks... She adds absolutely NOTHING! She is a huge part of the problem.. Not the solution... You support Communism... That's your business... She should go back to being a Bar Fly... I mean a barwench.. It's all she is qualified for...

4 minutes ago, nickers said:

Sorry Lar... She's dumber than a bag of rocks... She adds absolutely NOTHING! She is a huge part of the problem.. Not the solution... You support Communism... That's your business... She should go back to being a Bar Fly... I mean a barwench.. It's all she is qualified for...

Where do you get the idea I support Communism? FYI- From a voting perspective I certainly DON'T support AOC, Ihan Omar, OR Elizabeth Warren.  

I'm slightly heartened this past election of the possibility Moderate Republicanism is making a comeback, and America in large part rejected the far right crazies. (sadly, there's still a few left who need to be put out to pasture) OMG- did I actually hear this come out of Josh Hawley's mouth?  "The Republican Party as we know it is dead." May that part of it not rest in peace nickers. 

I could say something derogatory about your ability to recognize intelligence, but I won't. :) Finally... Donald Trump is neither "stable" nor a "genius".  Only in his own mind.  Pretty good con man though. He even conned me into voting for him in 2016, I thought he'd start acting like an adult when he became President. Boy, was I ever wrong there.   

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Where do you get the idea I support Communism? FYI- From a voting perspective I certainly DON'T support AOC, Ihan Omar, OR Elizabeth Warren.  

I'm slightly heartened this past election of the possibility Moderate Republicanism is making a comeback, and America in large part rejected the far right crazies. (sadly, there's still a few left who need to be put out to pasture) OMG- did I actually hear this come out of Josh Hawley's mouth?  "The Republican Party as we know it is dead." May that part of it not rest in peace nickers. 

I could say something derogatory about your ability to recognize intelligence, but I won't. :) Finally... Donald Trump is neither "stable" nor a "genius".  Only in his own mind.  Pretty good con man though. He even conned me into voting for him in 2016, I thought he'd start acting like an adult when he became President. Boy, was I ever wrong there.   

You do support giving the Senate to Joe Biden. And his teammates AOC Omar at Al.

WSS

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

No…she’s dumber than a bag of hammers.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

You do support giving the Senate to Joe Biden. And his teammates AOC Omar at Al.

WSS

Boo hoo... As Mitch McConnell said- quality of candidates matters. You could have won the Senate without anchors like Land of Oz,and the other alternate reality Trump zone ass kissers. Ducey would have been a far more formidable opponent to Kelly.   

I support sanity in government.  I no more support the squad than I do your nut jobs on the far right like Space Laser Greene, Gatez, and Gym Jordan.  

8 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Boo hoo... As Mitch McConnell said- quality of candidates matters. You could have won the Senate without anchors like Land of Oz,and the other alternate reality Trump zone ass kissers. Ducey would have been a far more formidable opponent to Kelly.   

I support sanity in government.  I no more support the squad than I do your nut jobs on the far right like Space Laser Greene, Gatez, and Gym Jordan.  

🍷

WSS

21 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.thumb.png.19897528b8aa3d58d461251dde17f372.png

Perfectly legit   .   .   .   my Ass.

Hey JABF... 100% legit. You ever hear of that thing called ticket splitting?  Probably not. Georgians loved Kemp for giving Trump the double bird, but they weren't about to vote for a nincompoop like Walker.  FYI ticket splitting was on full display here in Ohio too.  DeWine smeared Whaley by over a million votes. However- about 600,00 Ohioans thought Tim Ryan was preferable than JD Vance.  Yeah, I got that one figured out. 

5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Hey JABF... 100% legit. You ever hear of that thing called ticket splitting?  Probably not. Georgians loved Kemp for giving Trump the double bird, but they weren't about to vote for a nincompoop like Walker.  FYI ticket splitting was in full display here in Ohio too.  DeWine smeared Whaley by over a million votes. However- about 600,00 Ohioans thought Tim Ryan was preferable than JD Vance.  Yeah, I got that one figured out. 

Tim Ryan? 😂🤣

You mean the guy that said he agreed with Trump on China….and then voted 100% with Pelosi and Biden?

That’s the reason he didn’t win.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Just now, Westside Steve said:

🍷

WSS

:) I wuz so happy that Katie Hobbs beat that POS..  Scary Kari "The Snake" Lake, I had thoughts of drinking a bottle or two in celebration.  Only about a glass or two of Graham 10 year old tawny though.  That woman is pure evil, and I dislike her even worse than The Orange One.  Think about it Steve... would you want someone in the Governor's Mansion tossing out a legitimate voting outcome because they'd rather have their side "win"?  Or believe in some conspiracy bull shit? That's by her own words BTW, how to create a Banana Republic.   

She's also as phony as her mentor's flipping on the abortion issue. I saw this little tidbit.  Hmmm... verry interesting...  "Former friends and colleagues of Ms. Lake described her as a liberal and a Buddhist who had a close circle of gay friends before she entered politics. But as she ran for office, she reinvented herself as a Christian conservative, among other things by assailing drag performers as bad influences on children."

14 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Hey JABF... 100% legit. You ever hear of that thing called ticket splitting?  Probably not. Georgians loved Kemp for giving Trump the double bird, but they weren't about to vote for a nincompoop like Walker.  FYI ticket splitting was in full display here in Ohio too.  DeWine smeared Whaley by over a million votes. However- about 600,00 Ohioans thought Tim Ryan was preferable than JD Vance.  Yeah, I got that one figured out. 

Here’s how your drinking habit is making you stupid

Erin Tiernan Posted on June 7, 2017

5 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Tim Ryan? 😂🤣

You mean the guy that said he agreed with Trump on China….and then voted 100% with Pelosi and Biden?

That’s the reason he didn’t win.

Um, no, he didn't win because Ohio is now one of the reddest states in the country.  The hillbillies out in the country like some Hillbilly Elegy.  Don't believe me? Take about 5 seconds to look at the Ohio county breakdown.  

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2022/11/08/us/elections/results-ohio.html

8 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Um, no, he didn't win because Ohio is now one of the reddest states in the country.  The hillbillies out in the country like some Hillbilly Elegy.  Don't believe me? Take about 5 seconds to look at the Ohio county breakdown.  

Ohio is is so red, we have Sherrod Brown as a senator for the last what….40 years?

Just now, hoorta said:

:) I wuz so happy that Katie Hobbs beat that POS..  Scary Kari "The Snake" Lake, I had thoughts of drinking a bottle or two in celebration.  Only about a glass or two of Graham 10 year old tawny though.  That woman is pure evil, and I dislike her even worse than The Orange One.  Think about it Steve... would you want someone in the Governor's Mansion tossing out a legitimate voting outcome because they'd rather have their side "win"?  Or believe in some conspiracy bull shit? That's by her own words BTW, how to create a Banana Republic.   

She's also as phony as her mentor's flipping on the abortion issue. I saw this little tidbit.  Hmmm... verry interesting...  "Former friends and colleagues of Ms. Lake described her as a liberal and a Buddhist who had a close circle of gay friends before she entered politics. But as she ran for office, she reinvented herself as a Christian conservative, among other things by assailing drag performers as bad influences on children."

Can't think of a more phony Christian than your buddy Joe biden. Well except for the other pieces of shit you vote for.

WSS

20 hours ago, Axe said:

FYI, American Idol can count 130 million votes during a commercial break, let that sink in!

Let it sink in instead of a computer tally, since they the Repubs- insisted on signature validation.. I'll let you put your thinking cap on and tell me how long it takes to signature match over 200,000+ votes?  

20 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Dammit, I close the wrong window   .   .   .   more errata :

image.png.d9284060978a33b176d50596fd89e497.png

OMG Frank Speech?  Do you have a corner on surfing nut sites?   Sadly, Lindell is mentally ill... Years of crack abuse have destroyed his brain.  Yup his "proof" about election fraud is coming how many times? Still waiting..  How many times is Cheetos going to be magically reinstated, despite there being no mechanism whatsoever to make it happen? Still waiting...   Hmmmmmm??  

Oh, he prayed to God to make the Republicans lose last week too.. And that's not the first time Unhinged Mike has made claims he has a direct line to the Almighty either. Did it in Georgia 2020.  

36 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Ohio is is so red, we have Sherrod Brown as a senator for the last what….40 years?

That was then, this is now... Those election maps don't lie, but delusion away.  

26 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Can't think of a more phony Christian than your buddy Joe biden. Well except for the other pieces of shit you vote for.

WSS

What's a piece of shit politician largely depends on your POV.  :)  Care for me to rattle off a dozen or so GOP creepezoids? 

Whataboutism Steve...  And you didn't answer my question ether..  Would you want someone in the Governor's Mansion tossing out a legitimate voting outcome because they'd rather have their side "win"?  Or because they believe in some conspiracy bullshit?

Bidens not that much my "buddy" Steve, but he's a better alternative than a pathological lying vindictive malignant narcissist.  BTW, my position- as well as several other prominent American Catholic Bishops- is being publically pro abortion is incompatible with our Catholic religion. FWIW, I distribute communion on Sunday, and our rule is if someone shows up to receive, we're not to refuse them.  Though a couple of the Bishops want Joe excommunicated until he changes his tune. 

25 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Sadly, Lindell is mentally ill... Years of crack abuse have destroyed his brain. 

I wouldn’t concern myself over someone that’s a private business owner, I’m more concerned with these 2 shit for brains.

I was wondering who’s the most brain dead of the two, and then I realized it’s the fucking morons that cast their votes for them.

Enjoy!

82062C8D-BFDD-463C-A75E-BD1999150C32.png

3 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I wouldn’t concern myself over someone that’s a private business owner, I’m more concerned with these 2 shit for brains.

I was wondering who’s the most brain dead of the two, and then I realized it’s the fucking morons that cast their votes for them.

Enjoy!

82062C8D-BFDD-463C-A75E-BD1999150C32.png

Yeah.. and this guy is a real gem.  :D   

15 minutes ago, hoorta said:

That was then, this is now... Those election maps don't lie, but delusion away.  

Sherrod Brown IS NOW.

He hasn’t went anywhere since Gerald Ford was fucking President Larry.

That’s a reality….not a delusion.

Are you related to Fetterman?

12 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Sherrod Brown IS NOW.

He hasn’t went anywhere since Gerald Ford was fucking President Larry.

That’s a reality….not a delusion.

Are you related to Fetterman?

Are you related to dense? Brown was most recently elected four years ago. He's a freaking outlier- FYI.   Keep trying though. Dewine beat Whaley by over a million votes, and every statewide office is now GOP. As RED as it gets. The GOP successfully gerrymandered (don't get me started on the bullshit they pulled there) the Congressional districts that only way blue metropolitan areas had a prayer of having a Democratic Congressman.   

33 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Are you related to dense? Brown was most recently elected four years ago. He's a freaking outlier- FYI.   Keep trying though. Dewine beat Whaley by over a million votes, and every statewide office is now GOP. As RED as it gets. The GOP successfully gerrymandered (don't get me started on the bullshit they pulled there) the Congressional districts that only way blue metropolitan areas had a prayer of having a Democratic Congressman.   

I thought you were a 'Lincoln REPUBLICAN' :D

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Are you related to dense? Brown was most recently elected four years ago.

He’s a career politician…he also needs a comb.

Sherrod Brown:

2007 - Present   US Senator

1993 - 2007     US House of Reps 13th District

1983  -  1992   Ohio Secretary of State

1974 -  1982    Ohio House of Reps 61st District

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

I thought you were a 'Lincoln REPUBLICAN' :D

So call me a RINO. :) Voted for DeWine in case you forgot. I just won't vote for Trump suckups like Vance. Donnie is the ULTIMATE RINO.  

There's the Republican party of reality (Cheney, Kissinger, Romney) and the whacko GOP of Trump- MTG and a dozen+ others.  He's driven the party so far to the right it's unrecognizable, he's also driven Moderate Republicans out of the Party who can't abide crazy.  

A little aside. Kari Lake- Ms. Trump wannabe... at CPAC asked the crowd.. Are there any McCain Republicans here? Raise your hands. When a few did, she told them to "get the hell out of here." That DHB is the current state of the GOP. And it's a mistake. Even fist pump 1\6 Josh Hawley realizes If all you're left with is the hard core MAGA crowd, you're not going to win many elections anymore.   

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

Not really the governor of Ohio is almost to democrat. Tim Ryan just happens to be one of the most disingenuous candidates in recent memory. (I understand your morality is selective and you only hate phonies on the other side)  But most States are red except for the High population slums.

Still at the end of the day the country had the opportunity to take a slim lead in the Senate and House and serve as a counter to the destructive policies of the Biden Pelosi Schumer cartel that you support.

So as long as I'm responding to multiple posts here let's do this one:

"Would you want someone in the Governor's Mansion tossing out a legitimate voting outcome because they'd rather have their side "win"?  Or because they believe in some conspiracy bullshit?"

The reason this question isn't valid is because you use the term legitimate. There is a process in place for any election which is as fraught with irregularities and so a review is certainly an appropriate action. If, at the end of that review, there are no mitigating factors whatsoever the officials can certify the results.

as for the hypocrisy, sure everybody has an issue or two on which they disagree with the candidate they support for the most part. For myself, and hopefully for most thinking people which is certainly in doubt, a rational voter should take stock of which of those issues are important and which aren't.

is there anything else you feel I haven't answered?

PS I'd be surprised if you have read hillbilly elegy.

WSS

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

So call me a RINO. :) Voted for DeWine in case you forgot. I just won't vote for Trump suckups like Vance. Donnie is the ULTIMATE RINO.  

There's the Republican party of reality (Cheney, Kissinger, Romney) and the whacko GOP of Trump- MTG and a dozen+ others.  He's driven the party so far to the right it's unrecognizable, he's also driven Moderate Republicans out of the Party who can't abide crazy.  

A little aside. Kari Lake- Ms. Trump wannabe... at CPAC asked the crowd.. Are there any McCain Republicans here? Raise your hands. When a few did, she told them to "get the hell out of here." That DHB is the current state of the GOP. And it's a mistake. Even fist pump 1\6 Josh Hawley realizes If all you're left with is the hard core MAGA crowd, you're not going to win many elections anymore.   

you voted for Tim Ryan and you say this nonsense?

LOL LOL LOL LOL. OMG.

the reps just took the house. ten hrs ago....it is now 10:53 ....