THE BROWNS BOARD

Dems keep the Senate

cccjwh

On 11/23/2022 at 2:57 PM, hoorta said:

They can take their arguments to court. Trump tried that gambit, and his record was something like 1-61.  :)   

But OTOH, you had NO problem when Kemp was Secretary of State, ran (and won) for governor?   

https://media-cdn.factba.se/realdonaldtrump-twitter/1346904110969315332.jpghttps://media-cdn.factba.se/realdonaldtrump-twitter/1346912780700577792.jpg

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Everyone knows the Insurrection was bogus and even if it was real everyone knows that blaming Trump is even more bogus. To believe otherwise is:

Stupid 

Crazy

Dishonest 

Drunk 

Or a combination of those elements.

WSS

That's all they have to cling on to as all their other accusations all have been proven false, they need something as they watch their 81 million vote hero fail time after time...

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Everyone knows the Insurrection was bogus and even if it was real everyone knows that blaming Trump is even more bogus. To believe otherwise is:

Stupid 

Crazy

Dishonest 

Drunk 

Or a combination of those elements.

WSS  You're as delusional as JABF.   :( 

1) Steve did you notice the time stamp on Trumps posts?  Hours after the National Guard cleared the grounds.   

"Fight like hell, or you're not going to have a country anymore".   

Sure Steve. Or you forget Donnie wanted to lead the charge up Capitol Hill, but the Secret Service wouldn't let him? Sat on his ass watching his pals literally shit on the floor in the Capitol?   "HANG MIKE PENCE" !!! My, how peaceful... MY ASS Steve...  

Let's put 1\6 on the back burner. There's proof DJT illegally took classified documents with him to MAGA Retardo.  

Please get on the Desanctimonious train Steve.... BECAUSE..

1) He's younger than Trump, 2) Smarter than Trump, 3) Better looking than Trump 4) Isn't living in the past about an election two years ago, 5) Is smart enough to realize insulting anyone who won't kiss his ass doesn't work anymore, and FIANALLY and most IMPORTANTLY 6) isn't batshit mentally unstable and delusional as DJT currently is...  

I hope the MAGAs took the time to look at his shit on Truth Social Thanksgiving Day.  Nothing about "Happy Thanksgiving folks" or to our troops...  Yep, straight out of the QAnon playbook... "The storm is coming, and I'm the storm.  Or retweeting I ❤️ Trump...  Your  malignant narcissist and pathological liar hard at work spreading the hate.  

• Haha 1

On 11/19/2022 at 7:28 PM, JAFBF said:

image.png.058f0347e66daa08dcb3b8a115052165.png

Really odd this happened shortly after some Social Media "Conspiracist" stated that the "machines" were not certified.

See previous my post in this thread where the machines worked fine pre Election then on Election they failed miserably.

Whole lot more on this, I'll drop some of it, but there's more than I'm going too waste time on - not just AZ.

Just following up for kicks and giggles JABF....   and an aside to Steve...   Please totally decertify Cochise countify that voted heavily for Scary Kari.  Trying the bad machine gambit again, sue away Scary Kari.  IT WON'T WORK. 

I know it's hard to accept that you lost Ms Lake, but keep on trying to find those 17,000 votes that will push you over the top. You may find a truckload or two of them hiding in those saguaro cactuses outside of Tucson.   :D :D :D  

PS FYI, the Arizona Attorney General is an avowed Trumplican, ditto most of the Arizona Supreme Court. 

27 minutes ago, hoorta said:

1) Steve did you notice the time stamp on Trumps posts?  Hours after the National Guard cleared the grounds.   

Sure Steve. Or you forget Donnie wanted to lead the charge up Capitol Hill, but the Secret Service wouldn't let him? Sat on his ass watching his pals literally shit on the floor in the Capitol?   "HANG MIKE PENCE" !!! My, how peaceful... MY ASS Steve...  

Let's put 1\6 on the back burner. There's proof DJT illegally took classified documents with him to MAGA Retardo.  

1) He's younger than Trump, 2) Smarter than Trump, 3) Better looking than Trump 4) Isn't living in the past about an election two years ago, 5) Is smart enough to realize insulting anyone who won't kiss his ass doesn't work anymore, and FIANALLY and most IMPORTANTLY 6) isn't batshit mentally unstable and delusional as DJT currently is...  

I hope the MAGAs took the time to look at his shit on Truth Social Thanksgiving Day.  Nothing about "Happy Thanksgiving folks" or to our troops...  Yep, straight out of the QAnon playbook... "The storm is coming, and I'm the storm.  Or retweeting I ❤️ Trump...  Your  malignant narcissist and pathological liar hard at work spreading the hate.  

Every politician uses the word fight. And you don't even know what the fuck Q anon is; just a Pavlovian bell for you crazy people.

WSS

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

By the way I will get on the bandwagon of whichever candidate most closely mirrors my views on how things should be run. Nobody's going to be perfect but I will pick the closest I can. And after the shitshow your boy Joe has foisted upon America it probably won't be a democrat.

WSS

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

According to Hutchinson, Trump said something to the effect of, “I don’t fucking care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me. Take the fucking mags away. Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here.”

Cassidy Hutchinson's damning Jan. 6 testimony - The Washington Post

0000.gif.5ce5dc71a15034e085e34a736c6a9e7b.gif    someone said that they heard someone heard someone told them someone said "Something to the effect of...." Did you hear it directly miss Hutchison?  Cassidy "NO"

11 hours ago, cccjwh said:

According to Hutchinson, Trump said something to the effect of, “I don’t fucking care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me. Take the fucking mags away. Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here.”

Stupid crazy dishonest or drunk?

WSS 

12 hours ago, cccjwh said:

the same Hutchinson that said (at the jan 6 FED surrection hearings) that  trump-tried-grab-steering wheel of the

beast?        when it was  debunked by secret service?

jan 6 (10).jpg

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Vambo said:

0000.gif.5ce5dc71a15034e085e34a736c6a9e7b.gif    someone said that they heard someone heard someone told them someone said "Something to the effect of...." Did you hear it directly miss Hutchison?  Cassidy "NO"

another political lie against Pres Trump.

• Thanks 1

On 11/26/2022 at 5:36 PM, Westside Steve said:

Every politician uses the word fight. And you don't even know what the fuck Q anon is; just a Pavlovian bell for you crazy people.

WSS

Sorry Steve YOU'RE the one who has no clue regarding the QAnon crazies... Living in a rabbit hole apparently..   I could go the Cal route and post a dozen or so links to enlighten you, but you're too far gone, not worth my time...   

I see you believe in the Led Zep comment "you know sometimes words have two meanings" . Sorry the meaning of "fight like hell" was crystal clear...  Or "come on down, it will be WILD"...  Yep, so wild- let's see if the folks who responded to Trump's clarion call are going to get sent to Federal prison for seditions conspiracy.  Keep on believing the delusional QAnon POV that thinks trashing the Capitol to the tune of a couple million bucks was just "legitimate political protest".   

16 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Stupid crazy dishonest or drunk?

WSS 

What part of "HANG MIKE PENCE!!!"  are you having trouble with understanding? 

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

Sorry Steve YOU'RE the one who has no clue regarding the QAnon crazies... Living in a rabbit hole apparently..   I could go the Cal route and post a dozen or so links to enlighten you, but you're too far gone, not worth my time...   

I see you believe in the Led Zep comment "you know sometimes words have two meanings" . Sorry the meaning of "fight like hell" was crystal clear...  Or "come on down, it will be WILD"...  Yep, so wild- let's see if the folks who responded to Trump's clarion call are going to get sent to Federal prison for seditions conspiracy.  Keep on believing the delusional QAnon POV that thinks trashing the Capitol to the tune of a couple million bucks was just "legitimate political protest".   

What part of "HANG MIKE PENCE!!!"  are you having trouble with understanding? 

People talking out their ass. You,  above all others, should understand that implicitly. And again gabbling about Q Anon but supporting every other bullshit conspiracy that led to the persecution over the last 4 years of Trump's presidency...

For the record even PBS reported there were no weapons and I can't think of a single instance of anybody having rope. 

And again if you think fight like hell meant take the government by storm, even though you're a bunch of middle-aged overweight guys with absolutely no weapons, then we're back to:

Stupid, crazy, lying or drunk.

WSS

• Upvote 2

On 11/27/2022 at 7:30 AM, FairHooker11 said:

the same Hutchinson that said (at the jan 6 FED surrection hearings) that  trump-tried-grab-steering wheel of the

beast?        when it was  debunked by secret service?

jan 6 (10).jpg

1. SS job is to lie for the president, in case you forgot. 

DC police officer corroborates story that Trump got in ‘heated argument’ in vehicle on Jan. 6 | The Hill

2. She was not there for Cheetos's tantum in the car, but him crying about the weapons was firsthand.

#whataboutism is noted though.

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

People talking out their ass. You,  above all others, should understand that implicitly. And again gabbling about Q Anon but supporting every other bullshit conspiracy that led to the persecution over the last 4 years of Trump's presidency...

For the record even PBS reported there were no weapons and I can't think of a single instance of anybody having rope. 

And again if you think fight like hell meant take the government by storm, even though you're a bunch of middle-aged overweight guys with absolutely no weapons, then we're back to:

Stupid, crazy, lying or drunk.

WSS

You are so full of shit... Card carrying member of Cult 45.  And 100% in total denial of what happened on January 6th. There's hours of video out there on YouTube (I could link to) that you delusionally think is somehow phony- or peaceful.  :(  I'd suggest you lay off the Trump Kool-Aid...   Hate to tell you- believing something doesn't make it real... Here's your ROPE Steve, or you want to tell me every news organization in the country photoshopped it?   I can show you a picture of the zip tie guy too if you're interested.  Don't forget- the the MAGA insurrectionists who are now cooling their heels in the slammer have been saying they were there "because Trump told us to come"....  The brainwashing is complete in some quarters. Sadly- you people can't believe what your eyes are telling you.  

Makeshift gallows with a noose is seen during a protest calling for legislators to overturn the election results in President Donald Trump's favor at...

Guess you don't believe QAnon is real either because it supports the Mango Messiah.  But it's very real, and has a horde of brainwashed followers.  Looks like as is the history of most cults- it's dying out, or at least I hope it is..  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

You are so full of shit... Card carrying member of Cult 45.  And 100% in total denial of what happened on January 6th. There's hours of video out there on YouTube (I could link to) that you delusionally think is somehow phony- or peaceful.  :(  I'd suggest you lay off the Trump Kool-Aid...   Hate to tell you- believing something doesn't make it real... Here's your ROPE Steve, or you want to tell me every news organization in the country photoshopped it?   I can show you a picture of the zip tie guy too if you're interested.  Don't forget- the the MAGA insurrectionists who are now cooling their heels in the slammer have been saying they were there "because Trump told us to come"....  The brainwashing is complete in some quarters. Sadly- you people can't believe what your eyes are telling you.  

Makeshift gallows with a noose is seen during a protest calling for legislators to overturn the election results in President Donald Trump's favor at...

Guess you don't believe QAnon is real either because it supports the Mango Messiah.  But it's very real, and has a horde of brainwashed followers.  Looks like as is the history of most cults- it's dying out, or at least I hope it is..  

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

Exactly. Now go fuck yourself.

SCLD.

WSS