THE BROWNS BOARD

Dems keep the Senate

cccjwh

On 11/26/2022 at 2:26 PM, hoorta said:

Just following up for kicks and giggles JABF....   and an aside to Steve...   Please totally decertify Cochise countify that voted heavily for Scary Kari.  Trying the bad machine gambit again, sue away Scary Kari.  IT WON'T WORK. 

I know it's hard to accept that you lost Ms Lake, but keep on trying to find those 17,000 votes that will push you over the top. You may find a truckload or two of them hiding in those saguaro cactuses outside of Tucson.   :D :D :D  

PS FYI, the Arizona Attorney General is an avowed Trumplican, ditto most of the Arizona Supreme Court. 

Obviously missing some things that are going on   .   .   .  

Yea, saw Maricopa County certified their Election results today, you know, where over a third of the Machines where hosed up.

Lot of other issues going on there I'm not going too bother with at this point - as I said, other things more interesting going on.

Gonna suck too be them (Maricopa) though   .   .   .   we got time, no hurry for this to be settled yet (contrary too appearances).

🍿

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Exactly. Now go fuck yourself.

SCLD.

WSS

Yep, reality doesn't sell well here..  Despite visual proof... You seem to have a big problem with it... Same right back at you.  :D  :D  :D  

2 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Obviously missing some things that are going on   .   .   .  

Yea, saw Maricopa County certified their Election results today, you know, where over a third of the Machines where hosed up.

Lot of other issues going on there I'm not going too bother with at this point - as I said, other things more interesting going on.Gonna suck too be them (Maricopa) though   .   .   .   we got time, no hurry for this to be settled yet (contrary too appearances).

🍿

You forget Maricopa County had to get new machines after the Cyber Ninjas compromised and fucked up the old ones?  Demand a recount or three Kari, it isn't going to change the result.  

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Yep, reality doesn't sell well here..  Despite visual proof... You seem to have a big problem with it... Same right back at you.  :D  :D  :D  

I'm just about to the point where I don't think you deserve any better responses than Axe gives you and the rest of the people that voted in the shittiest times for the United States in recent memory. That's reality. And fuck you for voting for it and supporting it and wishing for more of it because you're obsessed.

WSS

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

20 hours ago, cccjwh said:

1. SS job is to lie for the president, in case you forgot. 

gee, lying thats a new one ... 🙄

DC police officer corroborates story that Trump got in ‘heated argument’ in vehicle on Jan. 6 | The Hill

2. She was not there for Cheetos's tantum in the car, but him crying about the weapons was firsthand.

gee, firsthand thats a new one too

#whataboutism is noted though. 

Im sure its just unintended coincidence that your reply is whataboutism in reverse?

you sure your'e not a fired sketch writer from seth myers late show? 

• Haha 1

On 11/28/2022 at 10:06 PM, hoorta said:

You forget Maricopa County had to get new machines after the Cyber Ninjas compromised and fucked up the old ones?  Demand a recount or three Kari, it isn't going to change the result.  

image.png.f5bbda475644ed50a1d1f7fa3402314f.png

Box #3 is where all the faulty machine Ballots were put so they could be "Tabulated" later.

On 11/29/2022 at 4:27 AM, Westside Steve said:

I'm just about to the point where I don't think you deserve any better responses than Axe gives you and the rest of the people that voted in the shittiest times for the United States in recent memory. That's reality. And fuck you for voting for it and supporting it and wishing for more of it because you're obsessed.

WSS

Regarding the current thread... It doesn't matter one bit who I voted for, or not.   Yup, nice denial.. If Fuck You is the best you've got, you're not worth wasting my time here arguing with a bunch of crackpots either.    I'll leave you guys to your alternate reality right wing echo chamber for a bit. 

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Regarding the current thread... It doesn't matter one bit who I voted for, or not.   Yup, nice denial.. If Fuck You is the best you've got, you're not worth wasting my time here arguing with a bunch of crackpots either.    I'll leave you guys to your alternate reality right wing echo chamber for a bit. 

image.png.a5cc6e9c6451a2911eeeb062d81eff2b.png

4 hours ago, Axe said:

Not only do I recall Jeffries being an election denier, but several other Libs as well.

Most notable is the illustrious Hildebeast, who will remain a bitter bitch about the 2016 election until she dies.

2 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Not only do I recall Jeffries being an election denier, but several other Libs as well.

Most notable is the illustrious Hildebeast, who will remain a bitter bitch about the 2016 election until she dies.

Hoorta? :o

• Haha 1

image.png.f9986e7dd7c21bc73ee35b5eb5227178.png

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/3718703-republican-flips-northern-california-congressional-seat/

Here it is, almost a month later, and they're still counting votes ?

I'm old enough too remember when we got Election results the same night - using Paper Ballots.

Yea, "machines" are going too speed things up and make them more "secure".

My Ass.

Are people really so stupid they're buying this $hit ?

• Upvote 1

On 12/3/2022 at 4:13 PM, Canton Dawg said:

Translation: I’ll be back tonight or tomorrow.

LOL, what was the movie? Hi... I'm Bbbbaaaaccckkkk....  Oh yeah...  It was Independence Day...  Ready and able to blow up some of Steve's alternate reality. When beaten with reality, resort to FUCK YOU!!!  :D 

🍇🍇🍇

15 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I guess it's time.

WSS

Damn right Steve enjoying an afternoon with plenty of vino and a Browns Victory Port.   I'll take your advice, and not post anything I'd regret later...  :)  

BUT on second thought....  I DO have to comment on one thing... Really, Seriously JABF?  Someone managed to change the zip codes of 31,000 Arizona electors, then changed them back, and didn't get caught?  No one in the meantime bothered to ask the election board "Hey where in the hell is my ballot?"  That would be a trip to jail for massive voter fraud, do not pass go, do not collect $200.   

If someone believes crap like that, they probably believe in the tooth fairy too...   

41 minutes ago, Axe said:

Might want to get your pathetic wino dumb ass up to speed on the twitter revelations

TwAtter? ROTFLMAO!!!!  You mean the social media site where any assclown can sign up for an account AND post any unverified bullshit their heart desires?  The same site that Dumpie got kicked off of for posting crap for years?   

EDIT:  OMG.. Ye got banned for the swastika post, can't hardly believe it...