THE BROWNS BOARD

Β πŸˆΒ β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ "THE" official gameday thread ! ...GO BROWNS in Miami... *WEEK 10* ... 🏈  Β 

Kvoethe

1 hour ago, Orion said:

From above it looks like a big in-ground pool.

Aerial View, Drone Photography of Hard Rock Stadium of the Miami Dolphins. Aerial  View on Hard Rock Stadium Super Bowl LIV Editorial Photo - Image of open,  match: 165328641

Being in a area that is prone to hurricanes, you would think that would be a less desirable design for a stadium. You would think cat 4 force winds would rip the roof right off that.

5 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Β 2nd prop I've played on a RB vs the Browns this season, Jeff Wilson +44.5 yards.Β  Β Appreciate it, Mr Berry.

Β 

4 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Frodholt was a nice story vs CIN, but I'd venture half the pressures given up today have been to his side.

That's half dozen stunts or pressures to his gap(s) that I've counted.Β 

And the IDL is getting blown up even late.Β  Alex Wright is a liability on edge, he's walked himself out of 10ish plays alone.Β  Β Β 

It is what it is, and I'm sorry if anyone drank the koolaid after beating Cincy.Β  Β That's on you.Β Β 

1) Tip of the cap to your analysis tia.Β  Today, and credit the Miami coach....Β  If they can't stop it, well just keep on doing it. The Browns had no answer. Our interior DL seriously sucks. They were routinely getting blown out of the play on runs. It was pathetic. You can beat Tua if you pressure him- that was lacking.Β 

4 hours ago, mjp28 said:

MIA 39Β  Β CLE 17Β  and things to do while running out the clock.Β  Β  Two minutes left.

I gave up before that, and went to the alternate watching room of the Lions beating the Bears....Β  Then the fantastic finish of the Vikings pull one out against the Bills... Game of the week, fer sure. And Buffalo will be mighty pissed losing one they should have won, or at least tied.Β  Take the Bills and the over- lead pipe lock this coming SundayΒ  Β 

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Being in a area that is prone to hurricanes, you would think that would be a less desirable design for a stadium. You would think cat 4 force winds would rip the roof right off that.

The roof was an addition.Β  Β $350 million renovation 2015.Β Β 

2 hours ago, Neo said:

...you might think, igloo shaped.

12 hours ago, hoorta said:

Β 

1) Tip of the cap to your analysis tia.Β  Today, and credit the Miami coach....Β  If they can't stop it, well just keep on doing it. The Browns had no answer. Our interior DL seriously sucks. They were routinely getting blown out of the play on runs. It was pathetic. You can beat Tua if you pressure him- that was lacking.Β 

I gave up before that, and went to the alternate watching room of the Lions beating the Bears....Β  Then the fantastic finish of the Vikings pull one out against the Bills... Game of the week, fer sure. And Buffalo will be mighty pissed losing one they should have won, or at least tied.Β  Take the Bills and the over- lead pipe lock this coming SundayΒ  Β 

The roof was an addition.Β  Β $350 million renovation 2015.Β Β 

To be honest, it really is cruel how half the stadium swelters in the sun. Forget β€œhome field advantage” it really ruins the fan experience for literally half the stadium. It’s a well known mistake to buy tickets in the sun

Well fellas, it’s that time of year where the weather gets nice here in south Florida and the browns unfortunately suck. I’ll still be here posting now and then but won’t be focused on the brownies as much (barring a miracle run). I hope everyone has a happy holiday season. We’re expecting our 2nd kiddo late next month so gearing up!

Just a reminder this is more than a game. Had a great time with my old man yesterday- hard to say how many more times we will get to do this. God bless!

Β 

25642600-B40B-4C00-817C-65293C4930BC.jpeg

• Upvote 8

• mjp28 changed the title to Β πŸˆΒ β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ "THE" official gameday thread ! ...GO BROWNS in Miami... *WEEK 10* ... 🏈  Β 
On 11/13/2022 at 4:00 PM, Flugel said:

How about Jed Clowney lining up offsides.Β  I mean, if you played youth football; then played football in junior high school; then played football in high school; then played football in college; and then played football at the professional level - shouldn't you know how to line-up

He does this every other game. Lol