THE BROWNS BOARD

Quinn Looked REAL Good!

Flugel

Not sure DA will garner that much value, teams may be more content to wait for him to be released.

He's still a value to a team in need of a QB, especially those with pro sets.

Which makes Savage look even dumber. Not only did we miss out on possible a 1st round choice, or maybe even a second, there is a good bet we won't get anything out him.

Nice on, Phil.

Quinn looked better then expected for his prep time and lack of NFL experience. We know Denver stinks, but Quinn is a film rat and he didn't have a chance to study much with the short turn around.

And don't worry about the dink-and-dunk game plan Chud put in place last night. Quinn threw plenty of long balls at ND averaging an ND record of 240 yards passing per game. You can't do that by checking down to the short receiver as your MO.

We'll be ok at QB now, it's just deflating to see the season slip away.

Lumbergh wrote:

Anderson wins that game Flugs. You know it.

Romeo tossed BQ a softball with a terrible depleted Broncos team. And BQ whiffed.

Lumnuts,

Are you kidding??? You ARE dismissed. Leave! Vamoose! Your presence is no longer necessary! Beat it! Scram! Shew! Don't worry, DA will catch up. He's right behind you!!!

As Steve Mariucci correctly pointed out, if Brady Quinn can't complete a pass longer than 10 yards he's going to have problems in this league.

And what do you have in a QB who has trouble completing even those passes (under 10 yards)?

DA.

Go skydiving without a parachute lumbnuts lumbskull.

I admit I was very impressed with BQ, but I still stand by my points that we need another WR, RB and head coach. This "one yard and a cloud of dust" and "ok, it's the 4th quarter, let's give them the game" strategy is killing me.

Notice how many balls went Edwards way? BQ learned from DA, do NOT throw him the ball. icon_lol.gif

Winslow will probably be going to the Pro Bowl again thanks to BQ. icon_lol.gif

We have another RB - the coaches get mad at him when he performs and bench him.

Yea, because for the life of me I can't seem to understand why Harrison isn't the starter.

Look what Arizona is doing with James. He sits the bench most of the game because Hightower is getting the job done.

As Steve Mariucci correctly pointed out, if Brady Quinn can't complete a pass longer than 10 yards he's going to have problems in this league.

HOW in God's blazes did you take Loverboy's quote from Mariucci and give me credit for that Beyster? God bless ya loddy! I'm the one defined the acronym for DA as Dumb Ass while Lums is the one that looks at Brady Quinn like he's the NEXT Nancy Caresagain dethrowning another dumb sports hero from Oregon. Lums Feelscox is in love with the next Todd Philcox.

- Tom F. (DA is a great kid - he's just not very football smart. We replaced Charlie Frye with a kid that throws the most INTs for TD I've ever seen wearing a Browns uniform and that includes guys like Paul MacDonald, Todd Philcox, and Trent Dilfer)

I admit I was very impressed with BQ, but I still stand by my points that we need another WR, RB and head coach. This "one yard and a cloud of dust" and "ok, it's the 4th quarter, let's give them the game" strategy is killing me.

Notice how many balls went Edwards way? BQ learned from DA, do NOT throw him the ball. icon_lol.gif

Winslow will probably be going to the Pro Bowl again thanks to BQ. icon_lol.gif

We have another RB - the coaches get mad at him when he performs and bench him.

Yea, because for the life of me I can't seem to understand why Harrison isn't the starter.

Look what Arizona is doing with James. He sits the bench most of the game because Hightower is getting the job done.

Beat me to it Bey...they have signs in AZ that said James who? They paid him huge money and isn't playing cause he isn't better...same should be said of Jlew....I think Harrison is the better runner!

The first TD to Winslow and the jump toss to Lewis were the two that showed me...

Yep, those were money. He had a Favre-like flip to Stallworth after skipping up in the pocket too (not the roll out pictured above).

These are good signs, hard to defend, and exciting to watch.

• 2 years later...

Archived