THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns/Bills moved to Detroit

dusty

Roger, not a good look again. Bills in Detroit on Thanksgiving. 

Any other outdoor stadium would have been fine. I get not moving it to Cleveland, why not Nashville, Cincy, KC?

3 hours ago, Bob806 said:

Roger, not a good look again. Bills in Detroit on Thanksgiving. 

Any other outdoor stadium would have been fine. I get not moving it to Cleveland, why not Nashville, Cincy, KC?

My guess Detroit for 2 reasons.

Relatively close by and more importantly to move to another outdoor stadium to escape the snow could backfire if the new location ended up getting bad weather. I know #2 is unlikely but what if they ended up with weather like the Buckeye Northwestern game.

I just read that the Bills are planning on leaving tomorrow. We've been hearing for days the potential impact this storm could have.

Did COVID wipe out meteorologists in western NY? The airport is closed now.

Wouldn't surprise me if this game is postponed.

It's supposed to stop sometime Saturday morning.  

Snow is a PITA.  Big storms like that make you fire up the snow thrower and clear the snow multiple times so that it doesn't get deeper than the top of the snow thrower.  And so you're out there in sideways snow...freezin' your ass off.  You come in soaked.  Of course, I'm preaching to the choir.

On 11/18/2022 at 6:48 PM, Orion said:

It's supposed to stop sometime Saturday morning.  

Snow is a PITA.  Big storms like that make you fire up the snow thrower and clear the snow multiple times so that it doesn't get deeper than the top of the snow thrower.  And so you're out there in sideways snow...freezin' your ass off.  You come in soaked.  Of course, I'm preaching to the choir.

I would LOVE six feet of snow. But I have to make room somehow in the garage again.....