THE BROWNS BOARD

Buckeyes In

4 hours ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

It's always amusing how life waits on the fat lady to sing.

TCU took the schlock up the ass. LMAO. If you don't know by now I find the entire reliance on analytics and arithmetic to analyze human beings to be a mark of somebuddy that lacks in real world common sense And intelligence.

This year's championship series surely turnedoubt to testicles in the face of those trying to pick the top 4 teams. Other than wanting the highest television ratings How can Alabama be rated higher than the team that beat them? All I know is the buckeyes are in the playoffs and they have a chance to redeem themselves or to really look bad.

I hope they watch Michigan toright because I think perdue and 17 points will be an easy bet for me tonight I do. I don't think this McCarthy kid can pass for shit if he has to stay in the pocket. I think That perdue is going to give them a hard time. Either way I'm OK with it I may lose some money but at least the buckeyes are in the playoffs

17 hours ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

TCU took the schlock up the ass. LMAO. If you don't know by now I find the entire reliance on analytics and arithmetic to analyze human beings to be a mark of somebuddy that lacks in real world common sense And intelligence.

This year's championship series surely turnedoubt to testicles in the face of those trying to pick the top 4 teams. Other than wanting the highest television ratings How can Alabama be rated higher than the team that beat them? All I know is the buckeyes are in the playoffs and they have a chance to redeem themselves or to really look bad.

I hope they watch Michigan toright because I think perdue and 17 points will be an easy bet for me tonight I do. I don't think this McCarthy kid can pass for shit if he has to stay in the pocket. I think That perdue is going to give them a hard time. Either way I'm OK with it I may lose some money but at least the buckeyes are in the playoffs

Quit drinking and go to bed