THE BROWNS BOARD

Introduction

DumAssWhiteGuy

I've been posting on here for about a week or so now so I guess I should at least introduce myself. I am a life long Browns fan who grew up in a small town 30 miles east of Cleveland right on the lake called Fairport Harbor. I used to post to the Brownsrevolution board and the old ABJ board before that until a couple of dumb asses got it shut down. I was known as VBDawg on both of those boards but I haven't lived in VA Beach for a couple years now so I couldn't see the point of continuing to use that name.

Why DumAssWhiteGuy? A few weeks ago someone I work with was going out of his way to say things "What's up Dawg?" "How's it going Dawg?" At first I thought he was trying to give me some crap about being a Browns fan but turned out he was trying to make a funny statement of D.A.W.G. = Dumb Ass White Guy...I thought it was ironic and laughable coming from a bandwagon Squeelers fan so I decided to us it.

I'm glad to see quite a few posters from the other boards over here and glad not to see a couple of them in particular here if you know what I mean. Look forward to talking Browns & Buckeyes football all season with all of you.

I've been posting on here for about a week or so now so I guess I should at least introduce myself. I am a life long Browns fan who grew up in a small town 30 miles east of Cleveland right on the lake called Fairport Harbor. I used to post to the Brownsrevolution board and the old ABJ board before that until a couple of dumb asses got it shut down. I was known as VBDawg on both of those boards but I haven't lived in VA Beach for a couple years now so I couldn't see the point of continuing to use that name.

Why DumAssWhiteGuy? A few weeks ago someone I work with was going out of his way to say things "What's up Dawg?" "How's it going Dawg?" At first I thought he was trying to give me some crap about being a Browns fan but turned out he was trying to make a funny statement of D.A.W.G. = Dumb Ass White Guy...I thought it was ironic and laughable coming from a bandwagon Squeelers fan so I decided to us it.

I'm glad to see quite a few posters from the other boards over here and glad not to see a couple of them in particular here if you know what I mean. Look forward to talking Browns & Buckeyes football all season with all of you.

Yo VB Dawg Earthedice here. Glad you're around and love your new name.

Guest Masters

Good to see you on here. I was MIKMAS on both of those boards.

Was that his statement? I thought it was Know-not-all's statement. I could be wrong, its been a long time...lol

dat would be one of da ich's classy statements or sumtin.......dis is too funny..........whatever

Of course, good ole Knowdick ran with it too.

Archived