THE BROWNS BOARD

damn you tube got the sunday ticket

syd

Try iptv smarters pro. It is an app you download onto a firestick. It allows you to watch EVERY station in the country. All NBC, CBS, FOX, ABC. 

It cost $90 a year. A one time payment 

It doesn’t work on Roku. And I’m not sure about smart TVs. But it does work on the firestick. I have had it since January 2022 and it works. It does buffer sometimes, as it is run off wifi, but so does Netflix and youtube

It also lets you watch EVERY other station on the planet. It has over 19,000 channels. You can watch Tv from India, Ireland, England, Russia, Japan. Pretty much, if its on TV somewhere in the world, it is on that app

Not sure how it is allowed, but my brother-in-law has had it for 4 years and he hasn’t had an issue. It also lets you watch old shows. It has every episodes from Yellowstone to Sopranos. You name it, its on there

He watches all the MMA pay per views  also. Without paying extra. 

IPTV Smarters Pro

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Footbalfan1962 said:

You sound like one of those dicks that stuffs a meal in ur face then wants your money back cause it didn’t taste good

no idea why you are coming at me for I have no fucking idea who the hell you even are and that being said all those fucking years since are return of paying to watch garbage football The Browns should have paid me so go fuck yourself and merry christmas

• Haha 1

On 12/25/2022 at 2:28 PM, syd said:

no idea why you are coming at me for I have no fucking idea who the hell you even are and that being said all those fucking years since are return of paying to watch garbage football The Browns should have paid me so go fuck yourself and merry christmas

Your level of education has become pretty evident.

Isn't it the second grade when they start teaching punctuation and grammar? You know, things like commas, periods and such?

38 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Your level of education has become pretty evident.

Isn't it the second grade when they start teaching punctuation and grammar? You know, things like commas, periods and such?

again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,who the hell are you ? are you going to take it upon yourself to correct everyones spelling and punctuation ? so again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,go fuck yourself

5 hours ago, syd said:

again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,who the hell are you ? are you going to take it upon yourself to correct everyones spelling and punctuation ? so again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,go fuck yourself

You might know FY56 better as "Gorka".

He changed his name after he went off on one of his rants about "faggots" when I pointed out how incredibly homosexual it was for a man to take another man's name as a message board handle. The irony was absolutely delicious. 

Does that ring a bell, syd? 

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

He changed his name after he went off on one of his rants about "faggots" when I pointed out how incredibly homosexual it was for a man to take another man's name as a message board handle. 

as a matter of fact i  do,but i never really spoke with gorka at least as i remember fuck him

9 hours ago, syd said:

I've never been one to correct punctuation or grammar, but yours is so bad someone really should address it.

For that reason alone, you should be banned.

15 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

He changed his name after he went off on one of his rants about "faggots" when I pointed out how incredibly homosexual it was for a man to take another man's name as a message board handle. The irony was absolutely delicious. 

Haaha...Syd's dad feels obligated to intervene.

btw... that post was devastating.

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

Do you speak the way you write? 

ya mother fucker i speak in any language i like ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,suck it bitch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,heres some more commas,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,for you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1 hour ago, syd said:

ya mother fucker i speak in any language i like ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,suck it bitch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,heres some more commas,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,for you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

And what language was that exactly?

1 hour ago, syd said:

hey check me out  i got some new badges and there rare and won a few day's  so get back on your knees bitch cause i got rare badges

I don't understand. Can you type in English please? Thanx.

There are more than a few “illegal streams” that consistently work. I’d love for their to be a one team option like mentioned in some articles since this announcement. I think Sunday ticket is a massive rip otherwise. I had it for years. It should be the student cost for everyone. 

• Like 1

I agree.  You sound like me, you want to watch your team and don't care about other games.  Screw other games.  I get it.

I would love an on demand option.  Just pay for whatever game you want, whenever you wan, but that is probably asking too much.

I will probably buy the youtube deal as a stand along channel.  I just never wanted a satellite dish hooked up to my house.  

All of my TV is streamed.  It is cabled to the home, but you stream it to your TV's.

• 4 months later...

bump time... 👍(yep! I'll be that nerd dummy)

Ok boyz & girls/ gents & ladies ...:)

Many/Myself, have no teenage tech geek skills to install hidden where about's to where your watching NFL games from..

The NFL on Youtube, option may not be their/nor my source to view games only from our large screen TV sets..

Discounts ending soon.. https://tv.youtube.com/learn/nflsundayticket/  (what deal?)

Rumored confusion.....

1.) NFL Youtube... circle buffing with endless un-skip-able- advertising.. another monthly fee, on top of package $$..See complaints of NBA or NHL hockey playoffs 

2) Amazon jail-broken or app downloaded Amazon fire sticks..

Most reading concerns, is that amazon is in bed w/millions with Rodger God- hell shutting those fire sticks down, when updating   

Posting are down because nothing in 🏈 is happening.. yet!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

So re-opening this topic, knowing sharper members that may have other plans than Youtube TV... that might share TV viewing ideas (add me to that list please)

Let's try to keep private information  or  set-ups into private messaging members (please)

Let's open it back up! Hopeful of some meaningful topic with still time to discuss 

a) How are most members going to view the Browns games on TV ?

b) A fan of watching Direct TV's 7-8 mini screens on non Browns games. Waiting for meaningful action..I'm not seeing Youtube offering this option.. Is this True?

Thanks to any members leads of information posted... accepting pm's @gumby73  thanks!

Not sure my answer is going to be much help @gumby73, since I watch from abroad. Have been watching via NFL Game Pass International the past two years. All games, all year long for 100-something bucks is a MUCH better deal than you guys are getting. Have no indication that is changing. 

Will share my method of watching European TV via PM, as that may give you insight into your situation. 

• Thanks 1

Well it may be time to reevaluate all my internet and TV options since Direct TV will no longer give me free Sunday Ticket and Optimum now costs $175/mo for internet. Guess I will have my computer whiz son in law (programmer for EA Sports) come take a look and find me better options. At least Consumer Cellular is not a "money milker" for two cell phones.

PS-I'm sure I prolly have some old rabbit ears buried somewhere in the garage.🐰