THE BROWNS BOARD

QB (EITHER) in trouble without the run!!

gmp

Read what I replied to, think, then speak. Not the other way around.

I read what you were replying too. Since you seem to have a problem with comprehension I'll say the same thing back.

Perhaps you should stop, think, and then post.

The browns have not made it to the post season since 1992. Before that the only thing you guys won was something that your gradfather might have told you about but nobody here ever witnessed. The Vikings made the playoffs in 92, 93, 94, 96, 97, 98, 99, 2000, 04, 09

This is why as a cleveland fan you should probably not be talking about the last time a team won something when they won more often than you have.

Guest Masters
I read what you were replying too. Since you seem to have a problem with comprehension I'll say the same thing back.

Perhaps you should stop, think, and then post.

The browns have not made it to the post season since 1992. Before that the only thing you guys won was something that your gradfather might have told you about but nobody here ever witnessed. The Vikings made the playoffs in 92, 93, 94, 96, 97, 98, 99, 2000, 04, 09

This is why as a cleveland fan you should probably not be talking about the last time a team won something when they won more often than you have.

And?

What did the Vikings win those years? A trip home.

If your not first, your last.

My statement stands. Stop, think, then post.

Oh, and by the way, the Browns have made it to the post season since 1992 (1994 and 2002). Remember, we played your Steelers in the playoffs in 2002. Maybe you hadn't jumped on the badwagon just yet.

Also, there are people on here who saw the last Browns championship.

Guest Masters
See Masters post above me.

No you were not correct.

you were only off by 10 years. AND we played YOUR TEAM.

You just keep showing how dumb you are with every post!

Obvioulsy he became a Steelers fan in 2005.

That's correct it was 2002. The thing is some of you browns fans do this kind of thing every year. You thump your chest like you have actually done something before anything ever was achieved. Then you go and make a comment about a team not winning something, yet they won more than you. Yes, ultimately it's the Superbowl that is the big win. How's that working out for you compared to them?

Guest Masters
That's correct it was 2002. The thing is some of you browns fans do this kind of thing every year. You thump your chest like you have actually done something before anything ever was achieved. Then you go and make a comment about a team not winning something, yet they won more than you. Yes, ultimately it's the Superbowl that is the big win. How's that working out for you compared to them?

Whose thumping their chest?

I made a comment in response to some lame Vikings fan who brought up CLE not winning anything. I mearly pointed out the Vikings haven't won anything either, so maybe he should shut his pie hole (along w/ pointing out his incorrect facts). Your short bus riding ass can't seem to wrap your head around that.

Secondly, I haven't done anything and neither have you. NFL teams have. You didn't just win the SB.

Worked out fine. CLE has won one. They just didn't give it the moniker of Super Bowl. It was just called the NFL championship, which is what it ultimately still is. The winner is the NFL champion.

What's adorable is these Minny fans are getting all uppity for taking on a washed up QB from their division rival

How the f*ck can you guys look at yourselves in the mirror?

inspecta, go put your dog mask on and watch some cartoons. it's going to fun fu*cking with your dambass after your browns lose another home game. inspecta? will that be 6 in a row? lmao it's good to know a 5-12 season is considered a "great" season.

thanks for playing.

Guest Masters
inspecta, go put your dog mask on and watch some cartoons. it's going to fun fu*cking with your dambass after your browns lose another home game. inspecta? will that be 6 in a row? lmao it's good to know a 5-12 season is considered a "great" season.

thanks for playing.

Wow, just wow. Could you maybe be a little more of an 8 year old.

Unlike your dopey ass, we actually have realistic expectations for our team. We know that CLE isn't likely to be a playoff team.

The real question is, what are you going to do when your Vikings end up the 3rd place team in their division and miss the playoffs.

Whose thumping their chest?

I made a comment in response to some lame Vikings fan who brought up CLE not winning anything. I mearly pointed out the Vikings haven't won anything either, so maybe he should shut his pie hole (along w/ pointing out his incorrect facts). Your short bus riding ass can't seem to wrap your head around that.

Secondly, I haven't done anything and neither have you. NFL teams have. You didn't just win the SB.

Worked out fine. CLE has won one. They just didn't give it the moniker of Super Bowl. It was just called the NFL championship, which is what it ultimately still is. The winner is the NFL champion.

The Vikings have won playoff games and been to Superbowls. And this has happened in your lifetime unless you are really young.

I was on the field with the team in the 70s. My family was friends with players, coaches, and announcers. And if you think that fans are not a member of the team, you surprise me as a browns fan. I have always thought browns fans were pretty good fans and understood that their energy does matter to the team.

How's that change the fact that I was right??

You can't read and comprehend and obviously can't write coherently either?

How you could forget a team your team played in the playoffs is baffling to most intelligent people.

I know it's because you think you are so witty and so funny that you have to get your little jabs out there so quickly so everyone gets the big laugh.

Which was exactly my point. You don't take the time to THINK.

I can see why it wouldn't be hard for you to remember, but his team is in the playoffs damn near every year. Might get a little hazy.

Guest Masters
The Vikings have won playoff games and been to Superbowls. And this has happened in your lifetime unless you are really young.

I was on the field with the team in the 70s. My family was friends with players, coaches, and announcers. And if you think that fans are not a member of the team, you surprise me as a browns fan. I have always thought browns fans were pretty good fans and understood that their energy does matter to the team.

And that has zero to do with what you just responded to (like just about all your replies to me in this thread). If I had an epic fail poster, I'd give it to you for that post.

I get fans energy does matter to teams, but it doesn't make me part of the team. Did you get your SB ring and a pay check? Nope, that's right, they took your money. Come back to reality fella.

And since when would someone that is 33 or a few years younger "really young" (last time the Vikings went to a SB or won an NFC title).

via Rotoworld:

NFL Network's Jason La Canfora confirms a Cleveland Plain Dealer report that Brady Quinn won the Browns' starting QB job over Derek Anderson.

The Browns will undoubtedly have a difficult time running the football against Minnesota on Sunday, so expect upwards of 33-38 pass attempts from Quinn. He is also going to love checking off to new third-down back James Davis.

Wow, just wow. Could you maybe be a little more of an 8 year old.

Unlike your dopey ass, we actually have realistic expectations for our team. We know that CLE isn't likely to be a playoff team.

The real question is, what are you going to do when your Vikings end up the 3rd place team in their division and miss the playoffs.

Honestly, I think the Vikes have to be the favorites for our division this year. The one team that scares me is Green Bay. Rodgers is looking pretty damn good. Keep Favre healthy and under 15 ints, we should have a good chance. Our defense is strong and should win a couple games for us.

Guest Masters
Honestly, I think the Vikes have to be the favorites for our division this year. The one team that scares me is Green Bay. Rodgers is looking pretty damn good. Keep Favre healthy and under 15 ints, we should have a good chance. Our defense is strong and should win a couple games for us.

Don't sleep on CHI. They actually have something they have pretty much never had, a real franchise QB.

On paper, the Vikings are the favorites. But that's why they play the games.

Don't sleep on CHI. They actually have something they have pretty much never had, a real franchise QB.

On paper, the Vikings are the favorites. But that's why they play the games.

Agreed, but the defense in Chi is a shell of itself. Cutler has a hell of an arm, but he needs someone to throw the ball to. Jared Allen is looking forward to seeing him twice this year, just like every QB in the NFC North.

I'm 28 years old and the Vikings have never been to the Super Bowl in my lifetime. In fact, I do believe the Browns have been to at least as many conference title games as the Vikings have in my lifetime.

As a guy who works for Rivals and talks to several modern-day players, I can tell you that a lot of today's players do not consider fans a part of the team. Fans are considered to be paying customers to league officials and owners, while most players are either impartial to fans or simply don't like them in general.

As a guy who works for Rivals and talks to several modern-day players, I can tell you that a lot of today's players do not consider fans a part of the team. Fans are considered to be paying customers to league officials and owners, while most players are either impartial to fans or simply don't like them in general.

I'm sorry but this is just not true. Maybe you know a couple of guys that think that way but as a whole, teams like the STEELERS and the Browns consider the fans and the energy in the stadium an important part of the team. It's a major advantage to have STEELERS fans show up in your stadium cheering for you rather than have their teams fans cheering against you. The energy is felt by the players and if you are talking to someone who disagrees with that maybe they are not on the field much during game time. If it was not for the fans there would be no need to play the game. What players don't like is fans outside of the stadium when they are not playing. They are hardly impartial to them on the field.

LOL see I predicted. Typo.

Again, maybe if you weren't typing so fast with one hand, you wouldn't make these "typos".

calm down. Breathe, write your post and then take ten seconds to read your post before hitting that pretty button at the bottom.

Thanks for the advice. I do hit the reply button often without looking back at what I typed. I do get excited over football. Always have. Best time of the year.

Archived